Kmart Cordless Stick Vacuum

Kmart Cordless Stick Vacuum (page 2 of 4)

MPN: VC101

See the Best Stick Vacuum Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

PollyannaSouthern and Hills, SA

Great product and excellent service

This vacuum cleaner is fantastic and works well on all surfaces. We purchased one for my mother because we were so happy with it. Unfortunately she had difficulty replacing the pipe back in after it was cleaned out and a part was broken. We contacted Kogan and sent the photos of it and they immediately sent a new one to her. This service is unheard of these days and we have nothing but praise for the company, the product and the service

Purchased in May 2019 at Kogan.com.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood

I purchased this product from Kogan, Not Kmart

worse than a manual cleaning

I cannot believe I paid $99 for this useless vacuum cleaner. It sucks nothing. I tried it on the floor and carpet, but couldn't suck even dust or a napkin. They shouldn't sell something like that at all. After this bad experience I have stopped shopping anything in k mart even though it used to be my favourite shop in the past. I am so disappointed and sad. I couldn't return in on time because I live far of the shopping mall and I don't drive. Really disappointed and feeling like I have been fooled!

Purchased in April 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $99.00.

Martin B

Martin BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product for the price.

I use it on carpet, tiles and lino. Due to health problems it is easy to maneuver around and picks up most of the dust & bits and pieces. Great for the car. I use it more now than I did with the corded vacuum.

Purchased in March 2019 at Kmart Online Store for $99.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Tiles
Meerkat

MeerkatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great cordless vacuum

I brought this mainly to vacuum tiles and the cloth couch. It does a brilliant job! With the tiles, it doesnt "kick stuff away" like the brush one. It gets all the cat hair off the couch etc.

Pete P.

Pete P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not too bad

I live in a one bedroom apartment with carpeted flooring. I use the stick vacuum occasionally and it is able to pick up light dust most of the time. Suction is not the best but is reasonable for the price.

Purchased in March 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $99.00.

Floor Type Carpet

Helen

HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for me

We have wooden flooring and this vacuum is perfect even I can use it (I am full or arthritis) Reasonably priced as it was a gift and my sister loves it. I used it for the first time today just to try it out and is so very light for me to use. Vacuumed up pet hair and was awesome. Will be using again.

Purchased in April 2019 for $89.00.

Floor Type Wood

Monika

MonikaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Used it once and then it lost suction!

First use was amazing for the fact it came from Kmart. Then I used it again the next day and there was no suction!! I cleaned it out thoroughly and still no suction. It wouldn’t even suck up a tiny bit of paper or hair....but just got the hair tangled in the spinning brushes.
Waste of money! $99?? Worth less than $20.

Purchased in April 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $99.00.

Cooper

CooperMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Price

Very reasonable price and bought it as an extra vacuum. I used it to clean the carpet in my study room as my children normally use the room to do handicraft. So far the vacuum works well. Couldn't complain with this cheap price.

Purchased in September 2018.

Product is used: Monthly
Floor Type Carpet
djduke28

djduke28Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Started out ok but now it's worthless

When I purchased this vacuum, it started off ok and did it's job and cleaned carpet well. But how ever over time this vacuum started to lose it's suction power and not clean carpet properly and would leave bits of crumbs and small pieces of dirt on the floor. This vacuum was only good for 6 months before it lost its suction power. Even after cleaning the filters etc regularly has made no difference. Had to return this vac for a refund.

Purchased in August 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for $99.00.

Angel

AngelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Started okish but had to return

Already have a Dyson stick vacuum for home use but decided to buy the Kmart stick vacuum as an extra because the price was good and wanted to compare. Straight away I could tell the difference between the two but the Kmart one was ok on hard floors so decided to keep. It wasn’t long before the suction reduced despite cleaning the vacuum regularly till the suction became useless. Decided to return for refund.

Purchased in October 2018 at Kmart Online Store for $99.00.

Floor Type Linoleum and Tiles

Craig

Craig

It Just wont suck...…. don't waste your hard earned money

It wont lift hair from a tiled floor.
What grit it gets, gets stuck in the wand and falls out on to the floor again.
Very fiddley to pull apart to empty as the fluff wont fall out the bottom of the waste bin.

save your money please.

Purchased in September 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for $100.00.

Jacq

JacqFar North Queensland, QLD

Awesome!

Bought this a couple of months ago to replace the $30 bagless vacuum from kmart. Happy with this purchase. Perfect on tiles and the carpet in the bedrooms. Battery life is decent too. All in all great product!

Purchased in December 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores.

David

DavidMelbourne

So convenient

This is a wonderful vacuum for quick small Cleans up. Definitely doesn't replace a bigger vacuum, but is a good for In between cleans. Filter is very easy to clean and I love how long the battery lasts for. Charges quickly and has a convenient wall hook
Very happy with my purchase.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Nothappy

NothappyQueensland

Never fails to amaze

Easy to move around and powerful suction. Other ones from the store don't compare. Cord could be a little bit longer, maybe an attachment to use along skirting boards. But all up I am really really really happy with the purchase and would recommend to anyone needing a new one.

Great stick vacuum

Bought this stick vacuum as I have got a 30th puppy, great for daily vac and I can get when my puppy chews. Good suction and battery life, had a Dyson stick they seem about the same when it comes to being a vac. Works well on carpet and tiles, only need to do a vacuum with my big vac once a week. Easy and convenient. .

Angie.D

Angie.DSydney

Not worth it in the end.

I purchased this after reading plenty of reviews, I wish I didnt. It worked well for at least the first month then the issues started. The suction began to decrease and I couldnt get it to pick up even hair from the floor, despite continually cleaning it out. Eventually I gave up and threw it out.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Died after 6 months

After 6 months.The brushes have stopped spinning and there is no suction what-so-ever. Very disappointed in this product. The suction was always a bit slow (it's not a V6 dyson afterall) but now it's not even there. The price tag is good enough, but not for the product quality, just horrible.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Dharam

Dharammelbourne

cordless vacuum brought from kmart anko company

brought it from kmart terrible product cheap but waste of money one month it works perfect after that brush stops working does not charge any more i will never recommend any to buy it expensive toy last for one month better spent little bit extra buy good product it will save your time too

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Totally worth it for the right use!

I bought this for apartment cleaning, hard floors and a few rugs and it does a perfect job. It has two sucking strength and picked up all fluff, bits and pieces first time. Not suitable as vac for big carpeted home/heavy dirt, you’d need a stronger vac for that. My vote is $99 of fabulous.

Celine

CelineBrisbane

Great at first then absolutely useless

I'm honestly so tired of wasting money on vacuum cleaners with them failing after a month. I first bought the large Kmart upright that everyone raved about for super suction that vacuum died in less than two months. I then decided to buy the cordless stick vacuum and then the brush head decided to stop working even after a full clean of hair etc it stops and starts spinning. Absolute rubbish. Onto find anothervacuum.

Date PurchasedSep 2018