Kmart Espresso Coffee Machine

Kmart Espresso Coffee Machine (page 2 of 2)

Kmart Espresso Coffee Machine In-Depth Review

ProductReview.com.au's selected consumer review.

3.9

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Even miss 12 can use it

Great buy.
My husband loves a "real coffee"
In the morning but the price of some of those machines was just scary.
Not to mention the thought of spending then possibly end up not using.
We purchased this from our local kmart
And have not looked back.
So simple to make a great coffee
And you can purchased coffee grinders that match also a great buy
Easy to clean and looks great.

So simple our miss 12 even enjoys making dad a coffee.

Purchased in April 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$80.00.

GrinderKmart
indifferent coffee addic

indifferent coffee addicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Burnt plastic

I like the look. I did several flushes and can't get the burnt plastic smell to go. In fact you can taste it in the coffee after. Totally returning it.

Purchased in July 2019 at Kmart for A$89.00.

John M.

John M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Foul burning plastic smell taste that won't go away

As per some of the other reviews the coffee has a strong burning plastic smell that does not go away despite numerous flushing. Not due why done reviews font mention this perhaps there is a bad Bach???. Will seek a refund. Bought this to replace my old Sunbeam Piccolo that is similar price. Coffee is much better out if the Piccolo so will go back to that.

Purchased in June 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$89.00.

Manual / Semi-Automatic Coffee Machines

Find out how Kmart Espresso Coffee Machine compares to other Manual / Semi-Automatic Coffee Machines

paully2012

paully2012Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Excellent budget machine. Better than I thought.

The cremer is great, fast heat up. The milk frother takes time to get used too. I blocked the air in pinhole on the frother so I could froth better. The steam wand is a little short but works fine. Can heat milk for one cup in around 40 seconds. Better than my last expensive one. For $89 its a bargain.

5th of June 2019 Update: Excellent value. Great Coffee
This machine is an absolute winner. Makes beautiful coffee. Excellent crema every time. Steam wand takes a little to get used to but works great. This little machine is a bargain for $89. Would buy two just to keep another as they are great budget machines.

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart Online Store for A$89.00.

EngineerMJ

EngineerMJAU

Bad plastic taste despite repeated flushes - returned.

This machine is in my opinion not fit for human use. Followed the instructions to flush out the unit on first set up. Despite this the plastic smell was really strong in the water / steam. Repeated flushes made little or no difference. If you lift the water reservoir lid and sniff the plastic smell remained very strong. Tried really hard to like this but in the end gave up and returned it as the plastic taste/smell was horrible and not getting any better.

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$89.00.

veidt

veidtGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kmart has done it again!

I bought this coffee machine a few weeks back and it has been providing excellent and consistent results ever since. The machine is easy to use and makes excellent espresso with a rich crema on top. It comes with a plastic tamper, which I recommend you to replace it with a metal one.

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$89.00.

sarah s

sarah sNambour

Cheap and effective coffee machine

We've had our Kmart coffee machine for 6 months now. It's easy to use, coffee tastes great, easy to clean. It does take a bit to warm up, so I turn on the milk steamer when I turn it on. Setup instructions tell you to wash through the product before use, so use the hot water option and use all the water from the tank...if you haven't done this it maybe contributed to others reviews on a plastic taste.

I always heat up the milk before the coffee. Great little inexpensive machine.

All my visitors enjoyed coffee from this machine and never complained on taste, have all actually complimented and couldn't believe the machine comes from kmart.

Its very safe, so if you forget to turn it off it will turn itself off.

Purchased in November 2018 at Kmart for A$89.00.

D P.

D P.

Avoid! Plastic smell and taste that won’t go away

This machine has a serious problem as I’ve also encountered the plastic smell and taste with the coffees out of this machine. I thought it was something I was not doing wrong but I followed the instructions to the letter and as this isn’t my first manual machine there is something clearly wrong with it. It’s being returned today. Don’t believe the hype and Choice reviews about it, just avoid!!

Purchased in April 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$89.00.

Choice says ‘Best’

‘Choice’ says ‘best’ on their review. Scored 70% compared to deLonghi La Specialista 65%. Judges said crema colour, thickness, aroma, flavour, mouth-feel ( not heard that phrase much ) and aftertaste. ( heard that a lot )
I have to agree with that review. I find the machine lives up to expectation. Mind you I am using a top brand coffee and am doing the right things. I followed the instructions and am making great coffee.
Worth the money.

Purchased in April 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$89.00.

Manual / Semi-Automatic Coffee Machines

Lisa M

Lisa MCentral Queensland, QLD

My husband gave me of one of these for Christmas and how lucky am I!!! I am very satisfied with this machine.

I just love my coffee am never disappointed with the result of each cup. I tend to drink coffee all through the day and love the ease of use. I'm more of a flat white drinker so can not really comment on the milk frother. The temperature is always consistent and spot on. The machine also looks good. Yes you tend to have to use smaller cups - but, removing the drip tray for a larger cup is no problem. Thank you husband dear, and thank you KMart.

Purchased in December 2018 at Drugscreen.

Kristi J.

Kristi J.

Amazing

I think this coffee machine is so good. It produces amazing coffee every single time, the temperature is just right. The machine looks very modern and stylish. I absolutely love it.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$89.00.

ChrisW

ChrisWSouthwest, VIC

Amazing

This coffee machine is not only the best machine I have purchased but such great value for money. It makes a really nice coffee and looks amazing at the same time. Very modern. Thanks Kmart

Purchased in March 2019 for A$89.00.

See all Kmart Espresso Coffee Machine reviews