Kmart Espresso Coffee Machine

Kmart Espresso Coffee Machine (page 4 of 4)

Kmart Espresso Coffee Machine In-Depth Review

ProductReview.com.au's selected consumer review.

3.3

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

cvallens

cvallensAU

Cheap and just a bit nasty

geoff.mayhew

geoff.mayhewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best value espresso machine.

jaysblueaus

jaysblueausAU

New Kmart ANKO Coffee Machine

II would have to say that this is the best Semi Automatic coffee making system that I had ever used. It takes many different sizes of mugs. The machine has a coffee milk frothier with the machine. I have brought after more expensive ones, and have found so many do not heat up correctly, this one the temperature is hot. It is very easy to clean and very easy to make that perfect coffee, which I love. The best of its type that I have ever owned, and they are $149 at Kmart.

Manual / Semi-Automatic Coffee Machines

Find out how Kmart Espresso Coffee Machine compares to other Manual / Semi-Automatic Coffee Machines

Jess

JessCanberra

The best purchase I've ever made!

I'll never look back. I was using satcher coffee and this has changed my life! Iced coffee: fresh! the initial cost is tiny for how much use mine gets, and even if it did break due to quality in the future I wouldn't hesitate to purchase another as I'm so impressed with this!!

Date PurchasedSep 2018
jackie

jackiemyrtleford

Great buy!

Kmart $89 Anko Expresso coffee maker is excellent value for money. Quiet easy to use and clean. Doesnt take up much space on kitchen bench. Makes lovely crema. So why pay more. Better than another brand I paid $240 for, and had to be replaced because it was faulty. So give this one a try.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Naikalata

Naikalata

Good product

Date PurchasedSep 2018
See all Kmart Espresso Coffee Machine reviews

Melanson

Melansonasked

I've only had the machine for a couple of weeks. The frother is no longer frothing, but is heating the milk. It is ear piercing loud also.

Daniel

Danielasked

No milk is coming out of the frother, only steam and water. Does the milk frother have a hose? I bought it second hand. Can anyone tell me if there is supposed to be a plastic hose in the milk frother... thanks

Verity W.
Verity W.

Yes. There should be a straw-like tube that feeds the milk from the container into the frother. If you got a sturdy straw as a replacement, it might work.

Holly Wood
Holly Wood

Daniel, the milk doesn’t come out of the frother. It is heated by the steam from it. Maybe look for a YouTube “how to” video

Sue C.

Sue C.asked

Hi all. How long should the frother take to heat the milk to a reasonable temperature. Mine seems to take ages.