Kmart Evolt Electric Bike

Kmart Evolt Electric Bike

3.6

Brandon M.

Brandon M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely weak battery or something wrong with mine

I got this bike a few months before covid. I was very excited about it however it turns out that it is extremely weak and the pedal assist is no use at all. I was hoping to return it but I have lost my receipt.

Purchased in December 2019 at Kmart for $499.00.

WilliamL

WilliamLHobart, TAS

This is not for adults at all. Rubbish

Was excited to get a ebike. Now for 299 I didn't expect the world but I expected that it would at least provide some assistance. I tried riding with and without the assist and it really provides no help. I will be returning it.

Purchased in December 2019 at Kmart Online Store for $299.00.

Stephen

StephenPerth, WA

Expensive, poorly made toy.

Electric Bikes

Find out how Kmart Evolt Electric Bike compares to other Electric Bikes

See all Kmart Evolt Electric Bike reviews

Geoffrey casked

How do I take the battery out

Caravan Phill

Each battery has a key with 3 marked positions on the battery. Insert key push in and turn to the 'unlock' position. You need to remove the bike seat then lift battery handle on top and pull battery out. I lost keys to one of my bikes, but in desperation I tried the key from the second bike and with a bit of jiggling the key works on both bikes.

Thanks for the update

Jane R.

Jane R.asked

I'm interested in a Electric foldable bike, can you please help me?

Caravan Phill

We bought the Evolt foldable electric bike from K-Mart in Jan 2019. We take them caravanning when we go (a bit of a lull in 2020). For our needs they have proved excellent. The pair of them fold up and fit into the boot of our Pajero. I put them on one side which leaves plenty of room for other luggage/ items to fit in. We use them to ride around the foreshores or down the shops for a coffee or pick up items.. They are an Occasional bike. If you want to ride to explore then you need to spend more than what we did, at least a grand. (We paid $599 for two on post xmas sale !!) But for our use they are excellent. I even bought a trailer that quickly attaches to the rear and we take our little dogs for a ride. We probable ride 8-10 k each time we go out and get maybe 4-5 days out of a charge depending on hills. Cant recommend electric bikes enough, especially foldable ones. Happy biking.

Brandon M.

Brandon M.asked

Can anyone send me their Kmart receipt?

See all Kmart Evolt Electric Bike questions