Kmart Evolt Electric Bike

Kmart Evolt Electric Bike

3.6

Brandon M.

Brandon M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely weak battery or something wrong with mine

I got this bike a few months before covid. I was very excited about it however it turns out that it is extremely weak and the pedal assist is no use at all. I was hoping to return it but I have lost my receipt.

Purchased in December 2019 at Kmart for $499.00.

Caravan PhillSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great little bike. Great value

Our two Foldable Evolts fit easily into our Pajero with plenty of room for luggage. (just remove battery before lifting in to vehicle to reduce lifting weight. Battery is easy to remove/ install). We got them on special from K Mart reduced from $500 to $299 ! Bargain. We use them when we're caravanning. They are great, easy to set up, easy to ride, relatively comfortable and we easily get 10k a charge. For serious riders you may want to buy bigger/ better but for the type of use we do they are perfect. Can't recommend them enough.

Purchased in December 2019 at K Mart for $299.00.

xavier w.

xavier w.Launceston, TAS

Great bike for the money

Brought mine from Kmart for $150. Can not fault the bike at all. As to be expected not as good as a bike twice the price. Brought a second bike for the battery

Purchased in January 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for $150.00.

Electric Bikes

Find out how Kmart Evolt Electric Bike compares to other Electric Bikes

Chris

ChrisHobart, TAS

Brilliant 1st eBike...

I picked mine up on 14th December. I read online how to disable the 6km/hr throttle assist. Now it works with the throttle only, and no pedalling required, love it!

Purchased in December 2019 at Kmart Online Store for $299.00.

dazza

dazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value

Picked one up today its my first e bike. Only payed 299 a incredible bargain. Takes a bit of getting use to but I can happily say Im impressed , quiet solid long battery time and fun to ride I really like it Im 51 so gives me just the right amount of exercise

Purchased in December 2019 at Wynnum west for $299.00.

WilliamL

WilliamLHobart, TAS

This is not for adults at all. Rubbish

Was excited to get a ebike. Now for 299 I didn't expect the world but I expected that it would at least provide some assistance. I tried riding with and without the assist and it really provides no help. I will be returning it.

Purchased in December 2019 at Kmart Online Store for $299.00.

Stephen

StephenPerth, WA

Expensive, poorly made toy.

See all Kmart Evolt Electric Bike reviews

Geoffrey casked

How do I take the battery out

Caravan Phill

Each battery has a key with 3 marked positions on the battery. Insert key push in and turn to the 'unlock' position. You need to remove the bike seat then lift battery handle on top and pull battery out. I lost keys to one of my bikes, but in desperation I tried the key from the second bike and with a bit of jiggling the key works on both bikes.

Thanks for the update

Jane R.

Jane R.asked

I'm interested in a Electric foldable bike, can you please help me?

Caravan Phill

We bought the Evolt foldable electric bike from K-Mart in Jan 2019. We take them caravanning when we go (a bit of a lull in 2020). For our needs they have proved excellent. The pair of them fold up and fit into the boot of our Pajero. I put them on one side which leaves plenty of room for other luggage/ items to fit in. We use them to ride around the foreshores or down the shops for a coffee or pick up items.. They are an Occasional bike. If you want to ride to explore then you need to spend more than what we did, at least a grand. (We paid $599 for two on post xmas sale !!) But for our use they are excellent. I even bought a trailer that quickly attaches to the rear and we take our little dogs for a ride. We probable ride 8-10 k each time we go out and get maybe 4-5 days out of a charge depending on hills. Cant recommend electric bikes enough, especially foldable ones. Happy biking.

Brandon M.

Brandon M.asked

Can anyone send me their Kmart receipt?

See all Kmart Evolt Electric Bike questions