Kmart Anko Fan Heater

Kmart Anko Fan Heater

MPNs: 42834632 and FH218A-B

Heaters Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of heater would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.2

Dani

DaniSydney, NSW

Good but only for Short term

I got this heater for winter last month but not it’s already actin up. It’s making these weird noises which can be alarming when I turn it on (goes away after a few hours)

Kris

KrisAdelaide

Prefect cheap product

Prefect cheap product.Good for small unit. It is perfect size easy to carry and even if it broke it will not break your heart as of its being just $15.the physical appearance and quality plastic of housing. works great and heating is good.

Purchased in June 2020 at Kmart for A$15.00.

Room Type Living/Dining Area
Sri

SriAdelaide

cute heater

love the physical appearance and quality plastic of housing. works great and heating is good. for small unit is perfect and even it brokes your heart won't cry as of its being just $15.

Purchased in June 2020 at Kmart for A$15.00.

Room Type Living/Dining Area

Anju

AnjuSydney, NSW

Easy and good

Best for value and easier to use
Used in living room and bedroom
Heating capacity is very good as per the price
Easy to use and easier to walk around the room if you want to change
Simple function heating process

Purchased in March 2020 at Kmart.

Scheherezade_C

Scheherezade_CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good value for price

Great to heat a small/average bedroom. Has heater or just a fan setting. The heat setting does have a funky smell for the first few mins but it goes away pretty quickly

Purchased in May 2020 at Kmart for A$15.00.

Chlo

ChloSoutheast, SA

Heats up a room perfectly

I love it. I put it in my bedroom & its toasty
Cheap and isnt that noisy. Portable and light weight plus its pretty small and easy to pack away when not using

Purchased in May 2020 at Kmart for A$20.00.

E. DaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great little heater for Only $15

Bought 2 of these little units. Heats up a small office space, bedroom or bathroom quickly & has a thermostat you can activate that switches the heater on/off to maintain the room temperature of your choice. Safety tip over switch is also built in. I highly recommend this heater.

Purchased in May 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$15.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom, Living/Dining Area, Small Bedroom and Small Office
Liam V.

Liam V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good for a small space

This thing is fantastic for a small room i.e. bathroom or the shed. I use this outside in the barn when im working under my car, this is the greatest little mechanics friend! warms me up on cold nights!

Purchased in April 2019 for A$20.00.

Room Type Open-Plan Office and Small Bedroom
pulkit

pulkitGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lasted 2 weeks

I bought this heater when it was close to 0 degrees in Melbourne and my heater was running almost 12 hours a day. It was disappointing that it lasted just over 2 weeks - i will be returning this at the store i bought it from.

Purchased in July 2019 at Kmart for A$30.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom and Small Bedroom

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

amazing

I have been using this in my office for all of winter. the Kmart heater is a must have for anyone like me who gets cold really easily. its low profile is great and its the perfect size fitting under my desk. the heat setting provide 3 levels fan only, 1000w, 2000w and I found that the 2000w setting was my favourite providing a sortable level of heat

Purchased in June 2019 for A$20.00.

Melbourne user

Melbourne userGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cheap, compact, does its job

Bought for under the desk at work to keep our feet warm. Not too noisy and stays on for quite a while before auto switch off into heat protect mode. Dont need to go higher than heat level 1. Happy so far for the $15 spent.

Purchased in June 2019 at Kmart for A$15.00.

gmoh369

gmoh369

this is cheap

this product is too small and it is not that good because you can not use it around your body to get heat just for your hand or your face, and I think that there is a better product than that.

Purchased in January 2019 at Kmart for A$15.00.

vinod

vinodSydney, NSW

Nice compact heater

It heats up a small bedroom really fast. Nice compact heater at a very low price. Bought it about a year back and is working fine. Can adjust the temperature setting to low or high.

Purchased in June 2018 for A$15.00.

Prachi Chetty

Prachi ChettyDarwin, NT

Very helpful

This is effective for small room or area.
I am using it for office desk since Air con they use is in very low temperature.
Almost every time i had cold feet problem.
Its compact and nice.

Purchased in February 2019.

kaeyle

kaeyleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

warms up fast

I purchased this heater at the start of 2018 and it's been 8 months since. I haven't had any problem with it. It heats up a small bedroom/bathroom really fast. It's great for the price you're paying. There's an option to switch the heating off to just fan, low heat of high heat. It's great for the colder seasons.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Victoria

VictoriaMelbourne

Poured out smoke within minutes

Incredibly dangerous. I turned it on and about 60 seconds later the plastic was melting and smoke was pouring out. Obviously a dodgy one as others have not had this issue. My house stank of burnt plastic, the fire alarm went off and it was moments away from catching fire. I highly recommend choosing something else.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
account_terminated_404

account_terminated_404South West, WA

Functional - Nothing more, nothing less

There are two switches. One turns the heating element up and down, the other has four settings, off, fan only, low and high.

It doesnt spin and it doesnt heat large rooms. If it's not pointing directly at you and around 2-3m away, youre going to have a bad time.

It's a cheap fan and it does exactly what it says on the box. It has a tilt switch so if it falls over it turns off instead of burning your house down, which is nice.

That being said, I do recommend this heater, just make sure that it suits your needs before buying.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Anon

AnonSydney

Best little heater!

We bought this in winter 2016, and it's been 2 winters and it's still going strong and quickly heate the room up, I would say in my opinion it was definitely worth the $19 we paid and I would reccomend everyone to buy one for winter if they need something that is little but lasts ages.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
ohmygrace

ohmygraceVictoria, Australia

Keeps me warm and cosy

I purchased this for my study to avoid having to use our homes ducting heating just to warm myself up. This is the perfect size (easy to store and take out when needed) and provides quick heating of the room. I don't have to leave it on for long before the study reaches a temperature that suits me. Not only does it do the job, but it's also a bang for my buck for only $15!

It has 2 heat settings and a safety tip-over switch. We haven't received the electricity bill yet so can't say much about how much power it draws, but performance wise, it definitely ticks all the boxes on what I was looking for.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
flymia

flymiaParadise

Great little heater

Perfect heater for a one-person household and it easily heats up the room you are in. It doesn't get too hot, it is just the perfect temperature and the safety fall function on it works really well. My cats knock it over quite a bit and it has still done really well.

Date PurchasedJul 2017