Kmart Fan Heater

Kmart Fan Heater

this is cheap

this product is too small and it is not that good because you can not use it around your body to get heat just for your hand or your face, and I think that there is a better product than that.

Purchased in January 2019 at Kmart for $15.00.

Noise Level
Heating Speed
Temperature Consistency
Safety
SmellNo

Nice compact heater

It heats up a small bedroom really fast. Nice compact heater at a very low price. Bought it about a year back and is working fine. Can adjust the temperature setting to low or high.

Purchased in June 2018 for $15.00.

Noise Level
Heating Speed
Temperature Consistency
Safety
Room Type Small Bedroom
SmellNo

Very helpful

This is effective for small room or area.
I am using it for office desk since Air con they use is in very low temperature.
Almost every time i had cold feet problem.
Its compact and nice.

Purchased in February 2019.

warms up fast

I purchased this heater at the start of 2018 and it's been 8 months since. I haven't had any problem with it. It heats up a small bedroom/bathroom really fast. It's great for the price you're paying. There's an option to switch the heating off to just fan, low heat of high heat. It's great for the colder seasons.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Poured out smoke within minutes

Incredibly dangerous. I turned it on and about 60 seconds later the plastic was melting and smoke was pouring out. Obviously a dodgy one as others have not had this issue. My house stank of burnt plastic, the fire alarm went off and it was moments away from catching fire. I highly recommend choosing something else.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Functional - Nothing more, nothing less

There are two switches. One turns the heating element up and down, the other has four settings, off, fan only, low and high.

It doesnt spin and it doesnt heat large rooms. If it's not pointing directly at you and around 2-3m away, youre going to have a bad time.

It's a cheap fan and it does exactly what it says on the box. It has a tilt switch so if it falls over it turns off instead of burning your house down, which is nice.

That being said, I do recommend this heater, just make sure that it suits your needs before buying.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Best little heater!

We bought this in winter 2016, and it's been 2 winters and it's still going strong and quickly heate the room up, I would say in my opinion it was definitely worth the $19 we paid and I would reccomend everyone to buy one for winter if they need something that is little but lasts ages.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Keeps me warm and cosy

I purchased this for my study to avoid having to use our homes ducting heating just to warm myself up. This is the perfect size (easy to store and take out when needed) and provides quick heating of the room. I don't have to leave it on for long before the study reaches a temperature that suits me. Not only does it do the job, but it's also a bang for my buck for only $15!

It has 2 heat settings and a safety tip-over switch. We haven't received the electricity bill yet so can't say much about how much power it draws, but performance wise, it definitely ticks all the boxes on what I was looking for.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Great little heater

Perfect heater for a one-person household and it easily heats up the room you are in. It doesn't get too hot, it is just the perfect temperature and the safety fall function on it works really well. My cats knock it over quite a bit and it has still done really well.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Great little fan

This fan is great for my sons room. I also purchased one for the lounge room when mum dosent use the air con. Hey are cute and little enough to store away with ease and have a good air flow without blowing everything away. You can also pack it away in the car if you may need a backup on a trip away without taking up to much room in the boot

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Great Price - Great Product !

What an absolute gem this heater has been from Kmart. We purchaed the larger $49 heater that resembles a gas heater (though electric) and looks like an old log heater. It hasn't changed our power bill greatly, it's nice and quiet, and looks lovely in the lounge room. Would highly recommend.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

In bathrooms and bedrooms these are great.

Fantastic personal heater, heats bathroom in no time at all but I have used in living area and it performed well.quieter than some . safety function in the event it falls or gets knocked over. I have to be honest and say I was worried about the consumption of the power but this little eater as God value for money.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Great for the price, warms up small rooms quickly

This little heater is great for the price, and perfect for anyone on a budget.

It does easily get dust in it, but that just makes it smell like burnt dust for a few minutes. I like that it has a safety switch in case my cats knock it over, but it does vibrate as it's heating which has occasionally actually made it turn itself off because it vibrates the heat dial down too low. The heat setting is all or nothing, meaning that you can only really have it on cold or really, really hot but it warms up a room quickly.

It is quite comfortable to sit in front of to heat up, and it is not so loud that you need to turn the TV up to hear it over the noise like some heaters are. It has a reasonable warranty on it and I tend to return to the store to buy the latest version of it every year and have done for years, always happy with it.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Good for the price

Works really well!
It's small and light which makes it easy to move around.
It was pretty cheap so for the price it's fantastic. It emits hot air straight away and it's really hot! It heats up my small room really really quickly, so you only need to have it on for short periods of time!

Great value for money

Fantastic little 2000W heater, heats my master bedroom in no time at all but I would not recommend for living areas. Reasonably quiet. Has a safety 'off' function in the event it falls over or gets knocked over. Surprised that it did not affect my power bill all that much. Definite value for money.

Ok

Works well
Not too bulky so doesn't take up much room and is easy to move
Best used in smaller rooms won't heat a large area, we have it set up in a small 2x1 unit and heats living room well
Cheap price so good value for money
Overall happy with heater

Date PurchasedSep 2016

I love this heater.

I only use this heater for the bathroom but where I live it heaven! Keeps my body, towels and bathroom dry and warm in just a few minutes after a shower. Stops all the nasties from growing! Who knows what the power bill is going to be! But I recommend it for a quick short shot of heat. Also good to dry stuff.

Good value for price

Great for a small room as it keeps you warm. Heat can be adjusted to appropriate levels as well. The price for the heater is extremely worth it. However if you keep it on at Level 2 for long, it will smell slightly burnt and a bit noisy. If you can tolerate that, it works.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Nice little heater

This is good heater, gives very good heat. As long as you remain in front of it you will be warm.
Very good for small places like bathroom, toilet. Comes in other form which oscillate as well. Has multiple heat settings. Can also work as a standalone fan without heat - good for summers.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Perfect for a small room

As Heater, Its perfect for a small room. you can put it on a lowest degree and it makes the entire room warm and comfortable. not good for a big room. It's noisy but It could even be beneficial and can be used as sleep music! As fan, I do not recommend it

Date PurchasedMay 2015