Kmart Heated Throw

Kmart Heated Throw

Electric Blankets Buying Guide

Along with hot drinks and thick socks, electric blankets are one of winter’s most-loved creature comforts. If you’re looking for wraparound warmth that clings to you deliciously, an electric blanket or heated throw is a top pick.

Read now

4.2

reiBee

reiBee

Great blanket for a good price

We've had two of these blankets for a couple of years and both work great. Pretty good size, temperature control and timer work well, have had no issues with them. The fleecy outside is comfortable. These are great alternative to running your heater all the time, especially in a big space!

Purchased in October 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$35.00.

elizasnews

elizasnewsCentral West, NSW

Rubbish

I Bought 2 kmart electric throws. Used them quite sparingly,one control broke after two weeks the other stopped working at around six weeks.for no apparent reason..i do not recommend them.

Purchased in May 2020 at KmartPenrith for A$35.00.

Me QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just Like Warm Hugs

Feels so soft and cuddly and great warmth. I like the options for the timer settings up to 12 hours use and variable temperature.
I would give it 5 stars but it's not actually washable so I don't think this will last us past one winter. But for the price I am ok with that. Luckily I chose the darker colour.

Purchased in May 2020 at Kmart Online Store for A$39.00.

Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

Find out how Kmart Heated Throw compares to other Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

mr aussieSydney

VERY very usefull

Love the fact it uses less electricity, perfect for winter nights, has all the setting you need to keep warm. I have tried another brand and this Kmart one is the best.

Purchased in March 2020 at Kmart for A$29.00.

JuL

JuLGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

light, warm and comforting Heated Throw

This Heated Throw blanket from Kmart has been a lifesaver this winter. It is decently large, soft, light weight and rapidly warms when switched on. The settings allow control of the temperature from 1-9 and can be set for numerous hours before it will automatically switch itself off. Comforting and a God send in the cold of a Melbourne Winter. Very happy with this purchase, 5 Stars!

Aaron

AaronSydney, NSW

No more heater

I got this given as a present as a friend had one .. I now don’t use a heater in winter because of this blanket.. I use it to keep warm while on the couch and if the nights are really cold I have used it as an traditional electric blanket .. I just warm th bed up first and then turn it off before getting in. Seriously the most useful present.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Adoge

AdogeKellyville

Bloody Amazing

Heats up the bed in about 5 minutes and feels ultra soft. Love this product. The quality is amazing for the price that I got it for. Would recommend it to all my friends and family.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Disappointed

DisappointedBendigo

Cozy

Absolutely love this heated blanket with adjustable heat settings. I found it to be perfect for sitting watching television in the evening. I purchased a second one as a gift for my mother in law who has terrible arthritis issues in her legs. During the winters months this was a huge help for her.

venus

venusPerth, WA

this is perfect

i bought this product from kmart but its takes more time to heat up.its easty to use whether ur in ur couch or in bed and control ur temperature. with long warranty makes piece of mind.

Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Efficitent heating in winter

I purchased this product and happy with it. It heats efficiently an well. I am using a medium setting most of the time and I like the way it feels. I have not noticed that it heats less since the day I bought it. It is working well for me so far. I would recommend it.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Jordyn

Jordyn

Perfect for one season!

Amazing when you first purchase but expect it to be not so great the next winter season. It’s still working but doesn’t heat up as great as it used to!

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Adrienne

AdrienneMelbourne

Not my favourite!

I have had this blanket for about a year now, since buying this product I’ve noticed that it is taking longer to heat up compared to when I first brought it. I wouldn’t recommend.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Padmanabh

PadmanabhGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect for winter

Loved the way it keeps you warm through out those chilly nights. I recommend this product however there is a big difference between high and low heat intensities, medium also feels little less comfortable sometimes. Heat settings could be balanced in a better way.

Dylan

DylanSydney, NSW

Good product but finicky

The product is good. Very warm and nice heat when under a few layers of sheets. However, the buttons are finicky, hard to use and also very easily pressed. A number of times the sheets have turned themselves on simply from the buttons falling against something.

Sam

SamGosford

1000% perfect

This heated blanket is 100% worth the money spent on it, I don’t know how I would have gone in winter without this product.
This product heats up with in 2 minuets, you can adjust how much heat you want, this blanket is really handy at any time of the year.
100% recommendation

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Leesa

LeesaMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Perfect love it

It is the best heated throw I love it and would recommend it to anyone and it goes well with my couch and everything . And have even brought one for my mum :)

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Jodz

JodzALTONA NORTH

Perfect for Cold Melbourne Winters

This Heated throw from Kmart is Awesome.
I used to have my heater on full blast and I'd still be freezing due to poor insulation in my rental property. Now i just snuggle up in my throw when I'm on the couch or in bed, and i can control the temperature myself. I've already noticed my gas bill is cheaper than it was for the same time last year Great value

Jlh

JlhCharlotte cove

Can’t live without it

Oh my god! This blanket is amazing, suffering with some health issues I was told to purchase this blanket, it has helped so much with my back and ankle pain, and can pack it up and take it anywhere (that has power obviously) I LOVE IT!

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Amy

AmyNewcastle

Honestly love jt.

when winter was here, this producf heated up so quickly that I actually had to turn it off, I find that it doesn't use that much power at all and they last a while as well too! With the warranty that comes on it I know I'm safe for next winter

Date PurchasedMar 2017
olya83

olya83Sydney

I can finally save on my bills

I found this perfect heated throw a godsend on a cold night. Having a heater blowing into my face just makes it red and dryer my skin. I found an alternative. Using this electric throw is just perfect. Keeps me warm and uses little power and keeps my bills under control. Bought if from Kmart and saved additional money. True value for money. I wanted to buy another one a week after and the store has run out. This speaks for itself!!