Kmart Heated Throw

Kmart Heated Throw

See the Best Electric Blankets & Heated Throws in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pros

• Extremely warm and cosy

• Lightweight material

• Good value for money

Wilburight
WilburightAdelaide

Surprisingly effective and very welcoming on a cold night

Purchased in April 2021 at Kmart Retail Stores for $35.00.

reiBee
reiBee

Great blanket for a good price

We've had two of these blankets for a couple of years and both work great. Pretty good size, temperature control and timer work well, have had no issues with them. The fleecy outside is comfortable. These are great alternative to running your heater all the time, especially in a big space!

Purchased in October 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for $35.00.

elizasnewsCentral West, NSW

Rubbish

I Bought 2 kmart electric throws. Used them quite sparingly,one control broke after two weeks the other stopped working at around six weeks.for no apparent reason..i do not recommend them.

Purchased in May 2020 at KmartPenrith for $35.00.

Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

Find out how Kmart Heated Throw compares to other Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

Me QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just Like Warm Hugs

Feels so soft and cuddly and great warmth. I like the options for the timer settings up to 12 hours use and variable temperature.
I would give it 5 stars but it's not actually washable so I don't think this will last us past one winter. But for the price I am ok with that. Luckily I chose the darker colour.

Purchased in May 2020 at Kmart Online Store for $39.00.

mr aussie
mr aussieSydney

VERY very usefull

Love the fact it uses less electricity, perfect for winter nights, has all the setting you need to keep warm. I have tried another brand and this Kmart one is the best.

Purchased in March 2020 at Kmart for $29.00.

JuL
JuLGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

light, warm and comforting Heated Throw

This Heated Throw blanket from Kmart has been a lifesaver this winter. It is decently large, soft, light weight and rapidly warms when switched on. The settings allow control of the temperature from 1-9 and can be set for numerous hours before it will automatically switch itself off. Comforting and a God send in the cold of a Melbourne Winter. Very happy with this purchase, 5 Stars!

Aaron
AaronSydney, NSW

No more heater

I got this given as a present as a friend had one .. I now don’t use a heater in winter because of this blanket.. I use it to keep warm while on the couch and if the nights are really cold I have used it as an traditional electric blanket .. I just warm th bed up first and then turn it off before getting in. Seriously the most useful present.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Adoge
AdogeKellyville

Bloody Amazing

Heats up the bed in about 5 minutes and feels ultra soft. Love this product. The quality is amazing for the price that I got it for. Would recommend it to all my friends and family.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Adam
AdamBendigo

Cozy

Absolutely love this heated blanket with adjustable heat settings. I found it to be perfect for sitting watching television in the evening. I purchased a second one as a gift for my mother in law who has terrible arthritis issues in her legs. During the winters months this was a huge help for her.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

venus
venusPerth, WA

this is perfect

i bought this product from kmart but its takes more time to heat up.its easty to use whether ur in ur couch or in bed and control ur temperature. with long warranty makes piece of mind.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Sue
SueSydney, NSW

Efficitent heating in winter

I purchased this product and happy with it. It heats efficiently an well. I am using a medium setting most of the time and I like the way it feels. I have not noticed that it heats less since the day I bought it. It is working well for me so far. I would recommend it.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Jordyn
Jordyn

Perfect for one season!

Amazing when you first purchase but expect it to be not so great the next winter season. It’s still working but doesn’t heat up as great as it used to!

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Adrienne
AdrienneMelbourne

Not my favourite!

I have had this blanket for about a year now, since buying this product I’ve noticed that it is taking longer to heat up compared to when I first brought it. I wouldn’t recommend.

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Padmanabh
PadmanabhGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect for winter

Loved the way it keeps you warm through out those chilly nights. I recommend this product however there is a big difference between high and low heat intensities, medium also feels little less comfortable sometimes. Heat settings could be balanced in a better way.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Dylan
DylanSydney, NSW

Good product but finicky

The product is good. Very warm and nice heat when under a few layers of sheets. However, the buttons are finicky, hard to use and also very easily pressed. A number of times the sheets have turned themselves on simply from the buttons falling against something.

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Read more reviews - page 2

Sonya Metzroth
Sonya Metzrothasked

How hot does it get? Mine doesn’t seem to be any where near as warm as an electric blanket.

Maggie Good
Maggie Goodasked

Price please

elizasnews

Last winter they were around $35.. i bought 2..they were both broken in a few weeks...not worth the money...

Sanya A.
Sanya A.asked

What is the cost of the shown electric throw & are they available in South Australia?

Me QLD

I paid $39 for mine. Go to the Kmart website and choose your location and it will say if there's any in stock.

Features

• Made from soft polyester, which naturally attracts heat and doesn’t breathe well - allowing the throw to retain heat and keep you warm for longer.
  • Variable heat setting control is combined with a timer that allows you to choose your desired level of heat for a particular period of time.
  • A detachable controller allows you to easily program your heated throw and avoids it from becoming tangled within the folds of the heated throw.
  • An overheat protection sensor provides a safety mechanism that automatically turns off the heating element when the throw becomes too hot.

Points of Praise

• The material of this Kmart throw was described as soft and cuddly. This was aided in part by its lightweight design. Its comfort factor was appreciated by those snuggling up to it during the winter months.
  • The temperature settings offered enough of a range of heat options to keep reviewers happy.
  • It was reported that this heated throw was often effective enough to be used in place of a heater, which saved reviewers money on their electricity bill.
  • Some reviewers used this heated throw as a layer on their beds in winter. They gave it some time to warm up their beds before jumping in to enjoy toasty-warm comfort.