2Kmart Anko 1.7L Kettle

Kmart Anko 1.7L Kettle Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPN:WK8329A22
Brian S.

My WK8329A22 water kettle when opened had the water filter and holder sitting in the bottom of the jug. Wondering if it can be used without filter , cause there is no way i can find where it goes. I'm usually pretty handy, but this one's got me stumped.

Kmart   DM

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We encourage you to reach out to our team via the following link: external link  as they can help you further with product specifics. Thank you.

Dawn
Dawn

The filter clicks into position in the pouring lip, from within the jug.

Brian S.

Do you have to remove the lid? No way my hand will fit in the jug!

Andrew

Hi, I have an Anko 1.7L kettle. The Filter mesh behind the water spout has completely disintegrated and does not work any more. Can I get a replacement filter? Thanks , Andrew

Kmart   DM

We are sorry about this, would you be able to share more information here: external link  or call us on 1800 124 125 so our team can assist further.

Andrew

I phoned your 1800 number and eventually spoke with your team member who gave me the number of AG Group to see if they can help.. They do not provide parts (like replacement filters)for any Electric kettles.. offered me Vacuum Cleaner filters... LOL. I thought it was a long shot anyway.

Kmart   DM

We're so sorry to hear, Andrew! We'd recommend getting back to our team and letting them know this so they can assist with sourcing replacements from another location for you.

Jay CMD
Jay CMD

I have the same kettle the anko cordless water kettle model number LD – k30 41A. I too would like to access a new filter to go behind the pouring lip thank you

Jess G
Jess G

Is the plastic on this kettle BPA free? All other kettles seem to specify however this one does not :)

Kmart   DM

The kettle body on this kettle is made of stainless steel which does not contain BPA.

Tim M.
Tim M.

Great question Jess. Hi Kmart, the kettle that Jess asks about is for the Kmart Anko 1.7L Kettle and the body of the kettle is made of plastic, BPA Free?

Ali N.
Ali N.

I recently bought an Anko 1.7 litre kettle model no WK8516AE and lost the lid for it. Can anyone suggest a solution. Where can I get a spare part

Kmart   DM

Hi Ali, we're sorry to hear this! For spare parts assistance, we'd recommend contacting our Customer Service team on 1800 124 125 or by leaving your details here: external link

Karen D.

I want to know HOW to remove the filter please...
So I can clean the filter.
I've tried to remove it... but I don't know how,?
Thanks in advance
Karen

Kmart   DM

Hi Karen, please see instruction manual for more details: external link

Karen D.

Hi I STILL need help please. The manual does not tell me HOW to remove the filter...
I have small hands and I still can't remove it.
Do I push, pull, it's there a button??
I don't know?

anko ld k1046 this is the model of my kettle,

Kmart   DM

Hi Karen, you should be able to lift the filter directly out by pulling it out. Hope this helps!

Sandy
Sandy

Hey there, Karen, I also had no idea there was a filter behind the spout!!

David G.
David G.

What's the best way to clean brown stain from Inside base of the kettle

Kmart   DM

Hi David, you can try boiling water with a small bit of vinegar and letting it soak. Make sure to rinse thoroughly afterwards!

donaanod
donaanod

How heavy is the kettle?

Kmart   DM

Hi there, this kettle is approximately 0.95kg when empty. Hope this helps!

Quillpower
Quillpower

How do I get the lid off to find the base? Is there a cable inside?

Catriona D.
Catriona D.

Hi. Does the kettle "ping" or make any noise to indicate that the water has boiled, or does it just quietly turn itself off?

Matthew B
Matthew B

It makes quite a loud click as the switch flicks off. Also the lovely blue LED light which is visible through the viewing windows rurns off.

Mark Roberts

It does make a click noise when it is finshed boiling and it turns off the LED light

Ruth
Ruth

Is it BPA free?

laurie
laurie

how do you replace or remove filter to anco ld-k1046 kettle

Mark Roberts

I know you can remove and clean your filter but I don't think you can replace the filter at all

Heidi P.

Hi there, is this kettle cordless?

Yep it is.

Stockton Boy

The kettle has a cord attached to its separate base as it needs electricity to heat the water (just the same as all kettles). The main body of the kettle remains cord free for unrestricted movement.

Carol K

One of the kettles from kmart a review said it had a funny taste when when drinking there tea or coffee. Has anyone had a problem with this kettle
Thanks Carol

Moccona mum

I’ve had no problems with this kettle . Best kettle I’ve ever bought !

Stockton Boy

This is the best value kettle ever !!!. It is extremely quiet and beats kettles that are worth more than five times its price.

Carolk

Rel
Rel

Yes we had to stop using what seems a great kettle as it has a strange chemical taste you can also smell it when you sniff the mug of hot water. This started after a few days of use tested another kettle no smell or taste so had to be kettle not the water.

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives