Kmart Instant Hot Water Dispenser

1.8

steveOz

steveOzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

great at first but...

Great at first but i am noticing its taking longer for cup to fill meaning slower that when first purchased. A friend who also bought one at same time has also experienced this too. followed trouble shooting and also tried a descale process but still not any different so im just waiting really for it to completly stop working.

Purchased in December 2020 for $69.00.

Ash

AshIllawarra, NSW

Stopped working

I thought this was a great buy but After about a month, it has stopped working and cannot get it to work again. Waste of money. Back to the kettle we go I guess :(

Purchased in February 2021 at Kmart.

Al B.

Al B.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great to begin with...

...until it stopped heating the water at all. Much better than using a kettle and I loved this to begin with, but that was short lived as it sadly stopped heating the water at all after 2 months.
Will definitely try another brand as it's a great thing to have.
But this one's going back today and after reading the other reviews, I won't be accepting a replacement like I was originally going to do.

Purchased in November 2020 for $69.00.

Appliances

Find out how Kmart Instant Hot Water Dispenser compares to other Appliances

Julie M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I am so impressed with this product! Instant hot water....that's what you get!

Love this product I've bought another one to keep in my cupboard! Looks good well priced and gives scolding hot water at 98degrees! Really easy to use! Bye bye kettle.......

Purchased in August 2020 for $69.00.

Megan P.

Megan P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not a great product - stopped working after two weeks

Thought it was great. Water heated up to 98 degrees in seconds. I was happy with that temp however was not piping hot. Went to use it yesterday and it did not turn on... got money refunded but no idea why it stopped working which was frustrating. Back to the kettle

Purchased in August 2020 at Kmart Online Store for $79.00.

Steve J

Steve JNortheast, VIC

Hot water..no way

Recently bought this hot water dispenser after reading rave reviews ,let me say dont bother as IMO its not worth the money, mine is boxed up and going back to Kmart...even at its highest setting of 98degrees celcius my coffee is just above luke warm add milk and its not worth drinking...i going back to kettle at least its water is hot....thought it was to good to be true and it was