Home & Co (Kmart) Milk Frother

Home & Co (Kmart) Milk Frother (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Milk Frothers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

yfs-0794

yfs-0794AU

Good for the price but milk gets burnt and crusty at the bottom

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Planned obsolesence at it's worst

I have had the frother for 3 months and now it short circuits. It's good for the bin as nowadays they make things so you can't fix them. I guess it's planned obsolescence at it's worst. The burnt deposit was also a problem and the made is cheap. I'm very disappointed.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

The worst milk frother on the market

We love Kmart so thought this time we would try their milk frother to replace our trusty Aldi one which was getting a bit old. To start with it has no spout so when you pour out the milk it goes everywhere. The on/off switch makes no sense, it turns off when the milk is frothed but unless you manually then turn the switch off next time you put the machine back on the base after cleaning it starts again. Then lucky for us our milk frother lasted 3 days before completely died and wouldn't turn on again. The only positive is that it does make the milk hot. Do you yourself a favour and buy the aldi one.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Muhammad

MuhammadMelbourne

Best thing I ever bought

This makes the best coffees, we have a 10k coffee machine at work and this frother makes the exact same if not better coffee at home and for $29 it's such good value for money

Yeah the milk does get lightly burnt at the bottom after each use but it's not that bad to clean off and what do you expect, you're heating milk up!

Easy to clean, and easy to use, love it!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

JoR

JoRSydney Surrounds, NSW

Really good froth!

I have found this excellent for frothing all kinds of milk and importantly,the froth holds its shape once transferred to the cup.The froth is heated so it doesn’t cool your coffee.The machine is easy to use and easy to clean and it looks stylish along side a coffee machine.The price was great at $29.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Burns Milk

Thought I would try the Kmart Milk Frother before Purchasing the Much more Expensive Delonghi Nespresso Milk Frother
Heats Well and Froths Well Although Burnt Milk Stain left on Bottom of Machine Every time I use it from 1st use
Looks the Part but Certainly not the same Quality
Will now be Purchasing the More Expensive 1

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Wayne forest

Wayne forestKuranda

Definitely can live without it

This is a product that is not too cheap for what it does. It is not consistent in frothing. Teflon coating must be very thin as started burning the bottom after a week or two. Does not shut off completely after cycle so you have to manually do it. Would not recommend it to anyone really.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Gabby

GabbyEyre Peninsula, SA

Not as good as I thought

I bought this excited to use it, the first time I used it I really loved it! I used it a second time and there we’re burnt bits of milk at the bottom (which now happens everytime I use it) you can only put a splash of milk otherwise it overflows and it froths way too much leaving close to no milk at the bottom.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Sil

SilLaunceston

Not hot enough and burned milk

Was given this one as a birthday gift. Used it to steam milk, but it wasn't hot enough. So I had to steam the 2nd time. Maybe that's why there was a layer of milk burned at the bottom (while the milk was still not hot). The burned layer was quite hard to clean as well. Maybe I should use microwave instead.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Joana

Joana

weird foam

This frother makes a weird foam that looks and feels like soap and not milk. It's not creamy at all. It also leaves a burnt deposit stuck to the bottom every single time we use it. It's well built and it looks like it's going to last but unfortunately we don't feel like using it at all.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Lon

LonHervey Bay

Excellent frother on a budget price

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Kayled G.

Kayled G.asked

Bought my milk frother a week ago. Used three days and then it stopped working. Two days after it started working again. Worked two days and now it has stopped. Does anyone know why it is doing this? It’s just me doing something wrong or just the machine being really rubbish?

valardi

valardiasked

Anko milk frother (SB-0802C1) User Manual (page 2 - para 14) states "Risk of burns ! .........Hold the product only by the handle". Good idea/advice. Trouble is, the Anko frother I purchased today from my local K Mart ain't got no handle !! Can't find a website for the manufacturer or supplier. Or the person (lawyer?) who drafted the User Manual, so having a whinge here. If only to prove some people read user manuals !!

Diane J.

Diane J.asked

My further won't work

Wilburight
Wilburight

To be of any assistance, I'd need further information.

Get an answer from our members and Home & Co (Kmart) representatives