Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Online furniture delivery failure

Terrible delivery experience. Allied the couriers said they delivered and didn’t, Kmart refused to help and after a month undelivered and about 8 phone calls between Kmart and Allied, Kmart said they would refund (at which point we ordered other furniture) Allied then delivered the furniture with no notice. I would never use Kmart online or Allied Express. Expect more from large companies on customer service, delivery and communication.

Lisa L.

Lisa L.Sydney, NSW

Never got my items!

Expected more

I honestly expect more from a massive company like Kmart.
Every time I go to purchase something from their online store, it’s out of stock. I swear 95% of the products online are out of stock.
What is the point of even having an online store when everything is permanently out of stock.
Even when I contacted Kmart they told me they only have a few of each products available online.
Only a few? You’re a billion dollar company you should have massive stock levels!!!

ASC

ASCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dodgy online ordering system and worked it out. Obv don’t listen or read reviews and one day a competitor will overtake.

Andrew

AndrewRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Completely hopeless

Emily

EmilyMelbourne

Stock level so confusing

I can never understand how this website work. Item will be showing available, but once we add something new, stock level of something existing in the cart will change to out of stock.

Wayne Z.

Wayne Z.Sydney, NSW

Will not resend product when damaged

Bought some mini bowls from Kmart online store. When they arrived some of them were damaged. I can't use them anymore. Sent kmart the damaged photos and ask them to send some new ones. Kmart told me they don't do resend.

I will think twice before ordering easily damaged products from now on. Don't trust their packaging team.

Ann

AnnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible - Kmart lift your game in online ordering!!

Several times over the past 2 to 3 years (not just COVID times) I have placed online orders with Kmart for items showing as ‘in stock’ only to have them cancelled on me after a lengthy 24 to 36hrs wait thinking my ordered products were secured - sometimes missing out on similar products elsewhere as a result! On some of these occasions I have then gone in store only to see the items I ordered plainly available on shelf!! Kmart is awesome ‘in store’ but if they want to survive in the modern world they need to severely lift their game in online sales! Terrible.

Allira T.

Never again

Janie

JanieSydney, NSW

Opened package missing items

Ordered two black extendable rod sets which were sent from Kmart Chatswood. Items arrived with each set opened and missing the brackets. Rods themselves look great. Impossible to get through to customer service to rectify the matter.

setareh

setareh

High delivery fee

If you shop online you have to pay $10 delivery fee and for click and collect 3$ admin fee!!!it is very expensive for a delivery within sydney.

scott w.

scott w.

terrible

absolutely terrible,lets you add items to your bag then at the checkout it says items are unavailable ,whats the point

gal

galSydney

Many items out of stock

Spent almost an hour shopping clothes for my 3 kids, many of the items are out of stock but still showing and clickable, only found out when about to check out. Very frustrating.

Koula

KoulaSydney, NSW

Delivery

Never ever ever, will I be shopping online, it takes DAYS for them to ship and courier to deliver. I have ordered stuff after Kmart and received them already and they were interstate. Kmart same state, hopeless 100%

Hayley

HayleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Lost gaming desk

I ordered a gaming desk for my son on the 27th of November 2020 and it has been lost in transit. Now I have a very sad disappointed little boy who was excited to get it for Christmas. Poor service.

Lee Barnsley

Lee Barnsley

I cant rate a Zero otherwise I would!!!

Worst customer experience ever...Order place 11 Decemeber 2020....Today is the 24th and I'm still waiting...I have contacted Couriers Please the K mart carrier 5 times and received 1 response from a robot....Called K Mart online twice....Sory we cant update you ....you should check with the courier!!!! what a load of pass the Buck crap.....Not only will I never buy online....I won't ever shop at K Mart AGAIN.....My Wife and Kids are BANNED as well ......

Marc-Almighty Burtroni

Marc-Almighty BurtroniAU

Out of stock

Turns out my item was suddenly out of stock. Says they will source another and ship it to me for free.
Waited 5days and then they refunded me instead when I can see that other stores still have stock!
First and last experience with kmart online

Jai Chadderton

Jai Chadderton Mid North Coast, NSW

Worst Online Experience Ever

The worst online experience ever. Staff were friendly but as useful as tits on a bull. Customer service line only operates until 6pm. Wouldn’t ever use again. Like asking your grandma to fix your computer. Impossible.

Julie

Julie

Inefficient Online Store

Ordered and paid for some items online (including postage—which now seems redundant). 16 days later, the item has not only failed to arrive as advised but have not even received order tracking information—the order has not yet been processed. I will no longer purchase from Kmart, online or in store.

Rekasked

Kmart Online Store

Did not receive my order
This is the mail reference- we've received your Delivery order #64158516.

Did not receive order
#64158516

QLDZDRasked

Kmart Online Store

If a click and collect order has been placed and 23 hours later still no email to collect. Then the customer has come instore, gone to the shelves and brought the items and their click and collect order to the counter. Why is it beyond the ability of Click and Collect staff to simply write the words COLLECTED on the order and let the customer leave with the items they have paid for. Update the list of orders after the customer has left. Whoever is bagging the orders in the back room will get to the paperwork for the order and see it has an update, it has already been collected. Yay, less stuff to pick from the shelves.

Why do they waste everyone's time, by blocking the customer, make them come back later, or be disappointed because later that day the stock on shelves was purchased by instore customers.
Then they will be on backorder for 5 days and then receive a refund 5 days after that.

What is wrong with click and collect?

Nella Doricicasked

Kmart Online Store

Seller,l ordered earphones two weeks ago and l still haven’t received them, l would like to cancel my order, please refund me.Order num #60734447 order placed on 13 Oct.paid $14.00 .Regards Nella Doricic

Nella Doricic

Please refund me .Thank you.

andrew
andrew

have you thought about actually contacting Kmart i dont know why you would be asking here for its not kmart

QLDZDR

we assume that Kmart Customer Service Overseers are watching.