Kmart Online Store

Kmart Online Store

jacky

jacky

Was told my purchase was available for collection only to find out they cancelled my order

Purchased items from the Kmart Website. I was notified via email that purchase is ready for collection.
After driving 20mins to the kmart store, i was notified by staff member that my order was in fact cancelled. However, i have yet to receive an email that my order has been cancelled. I hope i get my money back.

Shame on you Kmart.

RomaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome

Kmart were very quick with this order. Delivery was very very fast and the product was in very good condition. Can not say enough about how good kmart is to deal with

Holly J.

Holly J.Sydney, NSW

Microwave, looks like a designer one!

Ok, I'll admit i was sceptical because the price was so cheap but once it arrived and I unwrapped it the microwave looked like a designer one. Sleek and shiny and on top pf that it's quiet and runs smoothly! I paid for regular postage so it took a few days to arrive but arrived safely and in perfect condition.

CBones

CBonesPerth

Wont Ship Unless Local Store Has Stock Only-- Don't Bother With Online Store

QueenS

QueenSSydney, NSW

Failed postage of order

Made an order online and paid the $16+ charge for postage to a Kingsford address. I was then advised to pick up my packages from a news agency in Roseberry.

I ordered an oven from kmart online store and it delivered so quickly. It took less than 2 days. It came through Australian Post. Excellent service, international standards, so impressive.

Sam79

Sam79South East Queensland, QLD

Bad Online Services

Disgusting linen

They sell paper thin sheets at expensive prices. Their bedding is disgusting. You could literally rip it. $54 wasted. Refused refund. Will never buy ANYTHING from Kmart again. Online customer service is horrible too. They don't care.

Violeta

Violeta

Disappointing

Do not use their click and collect service if you don’t have endless time to waste on the phone being passed around from person to person trying to understand what has happened to your order. I received an email stating my order had arrived and was ready for pick up in store.
Thought I’d call the store before going in to make sure the order is there for certain as the email was from their head office and not the actual store. No one in store could track down where the order was. They don’t seem to have an effective system for their click and collect service. Days later i received an email from their courier company asking me where I wanted to my order delivered as it was still in their hands. I’m yet to receive my order!

infosolerevival

infosolerevivalPerth, WA

Kmart took the money, did not deliver the goods then only refunded the delivery charge

Steph

StephCentral West, NSW

Amazing!

Kmart has such a great range of home decor that is not only stylish but good quality & great value for money. I’m Never disappointed with my regular online purchases and delivery time is super quick! Featured in my picture is the Kmart tee-pee play tent, koala comforter, table and chair set and the bamboo pot holder.

MissSassyPants

MissSassyPantsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Able Bodied Customers Only!!

Annette Dowling

Annette DowlingSydney Surrounds, NSW

Extremely unhappy

Very disappointed. Just received my large candle delivery from Bass Hill ( big enough order for two boxes) all candles in small box smashed. Only one piece of bubble wrap. Very poor

Kathleen D.

Kathleen D.Sydney, NSW

Perfect

We ordered a shelves and it was beautiful and we are satisfied of the service and delivery because it was on time and nothing happened to the product. Thumbs up kmart!

Tania

TaniaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely disgusted

I ordered a dog and cat rubber broom online a week ago. I received it today and it is that flimsy it's broken. Not happy with the quality!!! I was looking forward to getting it.

CAROLINE

CAROLINE

Never Again!

Trish

TrishGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

8 cube unit white cheap & nasty

I tried to put this 8 cube together & the instructions were hopeless. The pictures didn’t match the pieces of wood & the stickers on pieces of wood to identify them had fallen off. This is the first time in 30 years I could put a piece of furniture together. I had to throw it in the bin.

jayshay

jayshayMurray Region, NSW

Postage

I’m so amazed by the fast postage,I only ordered items yesterday and the order came today (less then 24/24. I usually shop best and less but you are my go to online now. JMS

Anko 2200 bagless vacc.

Sure wouldn't buy again - old story ' you get what you pay for'. Very cheap plastic -& I had purchased to complement my stick vacc. This doesn't pick up HALF of what my stick vacc (Electrolux) does. Very poor quality & I'll be giving to nearest Op SHop (& will feel bad even doing that). Never again.....

Emily M

Emily MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Click and collect - terrible!

I ordered 15 items through click and collect, website said all items were available at the store. When I received my email to collect my order there were only 3 items in it! It said the rest would be delivered, however I receive an email the next day all would be refunded. Feels like the staff member/s couldn’t be bothered sourcing my items!