Kmart Online Store

Kmart Online Store

chantelbwalker

chantelbwalkerSydney, NSW

If i could give No stars i would

I ordered my kmart online order on the 2nd of dec im still waiting for it to PROCESS after calling the customer service line to just be told its processing how hard is it to put 6 small items in a box print my address and mail it they dont help at all and the online page says dispatch after 48 hours well its the 6th dec and they havent even packed it worse site ever

klc09

klc09South East Queensland, QLD

I love Kmart, but...

Aimee

AimeeEyre Peninsula, SA

Disappointing experience every time

I have placed 3 separate orders with Kmart on 3 different occasions and everytime i have received an email days later stating some of the items are no longer available. On one of the occasions i then went back onto kmart online and the product was indeed still listed as in stock. I tried to query this with kmart customer service but got no useful answer. I have no option to shop in store, our nearest kmart is 2.5 hours away, and to order the items again would mean even more postage costs. It's 2019, online ordering should be an easier process than this. Don't offer online shopping to customers if you aren't prepared to provide an adequate service!

PATHETIC!!

I recently purchased the Hollywood mirror online. Purchased & paid for no dramas.
A happy 12 year old for Xmas.
I since have received an email stating Kmart cannot fulfill the order.
Are they kidding!!! How can something be available to purchase online to be then told its
not available.
K-MART you are PATHETIC!!!

Jim E.

Jim E.Perth, WA

Refunded Product Bought and Paid For On Black Friday

Did the right thing and went online and bought a so called Bargain Projector for $99 only to find they are refunding my money and no Bargain Projector. No explanation as to why. Nothing.

Kmart does not want you to order online I feel, too lazy !!!

I had ordered almost $300+ online stuff, plus $30 for delivery. I did a goof up on my address (within my postcode) and realised it until later. Similiar thing happened with my husband for another retailer but retailer's courier service gave us a call and they together figured out a way. At least kmart courier service should have contacted me during delivery, it's 2019 and we have mobile numbers. Couriers immediately call you if there is a problem in delivery, but nothing here. No number was provided to me also. A little extra and important step may not have guaranteed to solve my mistake but might have worked out something. Really I think online shopping does not matter to kmart it already has so huge sales. Very laid back service.

johnny

johnnyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Another lol in the land of Kmart lols

I recently bought a pair of boxing gloves from Plenty Valley Kmart. I checked the size but not actually inside the plastic packaging. I bought them and gave them to my 7 year old nephew. Stupid thing was they were two left handed gloves. Even worse, they were different brands. Everyone said take them back. Nah, its all part of the Kmart experience.

Kitty March

Kitty MarchPerth, WA

Click + Collect a waste of time

S. Ringshaw

S. RingshawMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor product

Glenda

GlendaSydney, NSW

Great concept but collecting was a real hassle

I found the online click and collect process easy to use and quickly had a response with the barcode to use when collecting my parcel. I went to the local Kmart thinking how convenient this was until I had to line up in the lay buy queue to collect my parcel. At this time of year the line was very long even though it was a Wednesday morning. I wrongly assumed there would a dedicated area or sales register for click and collect. It would have been much easier to purchase the products in store and take them to the regular check out. I stood for at least 15 minutes possibly more before being served. I wont use Kmart click and collect again.

Randa Abboud

Randa AbboudGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good idea to shop online to save time

I recently started using online ordered. It was easy and simple to do. And most of all save time from going in store. Orders was delivered on time and in good quality.

Online Ordering

Jude

JudeMid North Coast, NSW

Love online ordering

Items arrived in a timely manner in separate parcels. Large package not securely packed and items could have
fallen out. Items were as described and I was pleased with products.

Alicia B

Alicia B

Amazing

Ordered and click and collect at the local shop, all products where in stock but two. I collected the items that where ready for pick up and two days later the rest was at my door. So easy and convenient.

Jai x.

Jai x.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cheap

Im a cheapskate so I love saving money and they also have a Afterpay option on top of the cheap pricing its so affordable and keeps my house decorated and trendy.

Jess

Jess

Surely bedding bought online requires more than its own transparent 'bag' for posting?

Tasman2013

Tasman2013

Worst online experience, no ability to order from a centre warehouse and no back order

I Had to complete multiple orders and pay multiple shipping fees to complete my order. Contacted support and was told to go into a store and they might be able to help

king b.

king b.

Terrible quality on nearly all items I purchased

Not happy did a online order 7 items and 2 not working 2 are rattling with something loose inside this happened 7months ago gave them another go and it's just cheap rubbish really not happy

Absi

AbsiVictoria

Too long for delivery

Unfortunately the toys we ordered has still not arrived and it’s been 7 days. What is the even more disappointing is that: they send you a message saying your delivery is coming today and then few hour later, You get another one saying your delivery may not be arrive today. According to Kmart, delivery should take 3-5 days.

a79

a79Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Click and collect so good

Ive recently used the click and collect for buying from Kmart online its great as it saves taking my 3 little children around the store with me, means I don’t get sidetracked and buy more than I intended and bonus it’s free if you spend $30 or more
Definitely a great way for young families to get some shopping done
The only annoying thing is sometimes the order is not fulfilled entirely and you get refunded for the product in that case or they can sometimes send it for free if it’s found at another store ... but otherwise this way of shopping is fantastic !

margaz14

margaz14asked

John Hines world war 1

What about it????

fred f

Sounds like you need to post in a HISTORY site rather than this Product Review site. Anyway hope the following helps.

John "Barney" Hines (1878-1958) was a British-born Australian soldier of World War I, known for looting from German soldiers. Also undisciplined when not in combat and frequently punished.

FML

FMLasked

What was the point of having an online sale I've been trying for the last 15 mins to log into my Kmart online account to get 4 items and it keeps tell me there is a error and try in a couple of minutes.................lol no doubt by the time I'm able to log back in all the items I was wanting will be gone......shame on you and your server's that can handle the people want to log on

fred f

As you know it is a pity that Kmart dont respond here.

bill bayley

have you told kmart so they can fix it

Stan A.

Stan A.asked

Hi, do the items shipped get delivered in a branded Kmart box? Or is it plain packaging?

Ask Kmart

I only shop instore so I cant help you sorry

tony
tony

Ask Kmart

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives