Kmart Online Store

See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kmart

Pros

Competitive prices

Cons

Customer support can be inefficient
Website can be difficult to use
Slow to process refunds

Simone
SimoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lost delivery Delivered to wrong address from there end will not give me a refund due to there stuff up.

Lost my online order when delivered as they put in incorrect address from there end .Gave me the run around for 3 days just to be told they can’t give me a refund my order was only around $70 not much for Kmart to refund so obviously they do not care about there customers.I want my money

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Simone, we are very sorry to hear that you have been advised wrongly and regarding our online order deliveries. Could you please send us a PM on facebook with your contact details and order number so we can assist you with this. Thank you.

Don’t expect to receive what you order.

After ordering a birthday present, my order was cancelled several days later. Leaving me with no present, ‘free shipping’ on a product that already had free shipping and a poor taste in my mouth for Kmart customer service.

HannahBanana
HannahBananaMelbourne

No Wishlist?? Wth?

I got to a store, went to bring up my Wishlist to remind me of the things I wanted to check out… and it’s gone?? Seriously, it’s 2022! What website doesn’t have a wish list feature? Aside from that, I’ll spend ages selecting products, get to checkout and they’re unavailable. But then magically available again if I change the address to family interstate. It’s infuriating. Understand stock issues at the moment, but make it clearer up front - I selected my store already, you have my address. I end up wasting time then giving up in frustration. And now, no Wishlist, to come back and check if they have stock at a later time. Useless.

Tobeornottobe
TobeornottobePerth, WA

Great until they changed the web site

Kmart Web site is unstable, you put items in basket and they disappear and there is no longer a "Wish List". Advertise stock is available and after battling with the website you go to checkout and it is sold out. Sometimes it is suggested to check the stores - no surprise there is no stock there. Times are hard for retail, but do not downgrade your web site in the middle of a pandemic! My gripe is with the web not the stock shortage adult customers understand the issues. Not a fav anymore...

Diana
DianaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good delivery times - although packaging could be better!

Kmart online is generally very reliable. Order fulfillment is normally within 2 weeks. However, orders can be fulfilled by multiple stores, resulting in multiple packages arriving on various days. They don't seem to have smaller boxes to fit smaller items. I received a roll of wrapping paper and a birthday card in a box that was 50cm H x 140cm W x 40 cm D, which was filled with the package air bags. Major waste.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Diana, thanks for taking the time to share your experiences ordering online with us! We're always working to improve our online shopping experience and have shared your comments regarding our packaging with our team.

air137South East Queensland, QLD

selling items which does not exist

dishwasher in special, crap, does not exist , they will refund days later but they keep on going advertising the same item, will contact the fair trading for misleading advertising

air137

if you do not have stock, remove the ad in your catalog and do not debit cards, your excuses as so poor

Art at Docklands
Art at DocklandsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely useless never have anything in stock

Why advertise your products if its not in stock?
You waste our time and even take our money only to refund it days if not weeks later.
This isn't a one or two time event, it's been happening for two years that I'm aware of..
You have no right to be in business... the amount of time I've wasted on your website is criminal.

Carissa
Carissa

Pffffft would rather give no stars if I could

Don’t bother ordering online just go in store it’s easier. I ordered two large pet tins to keep the food fresh and was only sent the tins no lids! They won’t send my lids for it, so someone didn’t do there job properly and now I’m stuck with these pet tins that I now have to throw in the bin.good job kmart won’t be ordering online again.

Heike
HeikePerth, WA

No more than instant landfill

Missing item from delivery

So I received part of my order but one item is missing I have spent weeks emailing and every response is different and more silly they keep saying the delivery has been delivered well yes it has but it's missing a item and the best one yet is I can't get a refund but if I go into a store I can return the item for a refund! Like wth I don't have a item to return that's why I asked for a refund it's like no one actually reads the email just sends a stupid response.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi there, we're so incredibly sorry to hear this! Could you please PM us on Facebook with your order number and the item missing so we can get this sorted out for you?

Lachlan C.
Lachlan C.Sydney, NSW

Pathetic dont bother

I have received 2x orders both faulty and whilst Im getting my money refunded.
On of the orders i have to fully disassemble and pack up myself for pick up.
Honestly wont be ordering from kmart online again.
Their customer resolution team is quick to respond but the overall customer experience is sub par.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Lachlan, thank you for your feedback. We're really sorry to hear about your disappointment with what has happened, and we will be sharing your comments with our team so we can better cater to our customer's needs.

getting
gettingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sell items not in stock, pay shipping full for part orders.

I paid for 2 items and $10 postage, Kmart cancelled 1 item. This is the second time they've sent 1/2 an order. They will sell you an item out of stock which makes the shipping of $10 for a single item a complete waste of money. They do refund on the item but why pay $10 to ship a $3 item. There is no option to cancel the whole order or add another item to replace the cancelled one.

Poor service and lack of stock. Check your stock before yiu confirm orders and charge shipping. I paid $10 to have a $3 pair of thongs posted.

Missing items

Package arrived without screws and hardware required to assemble, which clearly renders the item unusable. Have been advised to return/exchange however the item is now out if stock. Very disappointing.

JeffSydney, NSW

Click bait.

99.9% of items listed are "out of stock online." Absolutely hopeless. Most likely, listings are just click bait to lure you to buy much more expensive products.

Jeff

Bring back the customer Wishlist feature

KmartKmartSend a private message

Thank you for reaching out! Our team is currently working on an update for this feature on our website, which will be made available as soon as possible. Thank you!

Jonah C.
Jonah C.asked
Kmart Online Store

I have place an order 2 or 3 days ago. And Still I havent received any order confirmation and receipt in my email. But I have been deducted in my afterpay account already. How can I check if order was really confirmed and being processed? And how can I track my order?

Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.asked

Hello,

I placed an order online (items that are large).
I originally selected that the items not be left unattended upon delivery and rather that they are signed for, under the impression that said items would be sent together, and thus I would be able to ensure that either myself or someone else would be home on the day or at the time of the expected delivery.

*After* placing the order I was advised that it would be likely that each item would be shipped individually, dependant on what stock was available at each warehouse, which I completely understand. Although, I cannot ensure that either myself or someone else can be home to sign for said items on what could be potentially spread out over 3 separate business days.

Additionally, I do not particularly and potentially want each item to be sent back to the nearest Kmart store because no one was home to accept and sign for the delivery, only to have a refund automatically processed, when instead - any form of communication could be taken to contact myself to then organise the collection from the store itself if the delivery was unsuccessful.

Furthermore, I would then have to wait for the refund to be processed, placed said order again, and pay an additional $80+ delivery fee.

Am I able to change it so that the items can be left unattended rather than signed for?

Shan
Shanasked
Kmart Online Store

how can i review my old orders

Raelene Saciri
Raelene Saciri
KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Shan, thanks for reaching out! These will be in your order history on your account.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives

About Kmart's Online Store

The Kmart Online Store sells most products sold at physical Kmart stores. You also have access to Kmart's Online Exclusives products.

You can buy a range of products ranging from clothing, home and living products, tech products, toys, beauty products, sport and outdoor products, and kids and baby products.

Some features of the Kmart Online Store include:

• Free delivery over $65.
  • Metro delivery within 3 to 5 business days.
  • Order before 12pm for same day collection.
  • Have your Click & Collect order delivered express for $5.

When shopping on the online store, you can see the stock availability of an item at your preferred physical Kmart store.

How do returns work?

You can return certain products that have been purchased on Kmart's online store, but they must meet a few criteria, some of which are:

• It must be returned within 60 days of purchase.
  • You need to provide a proof of purchase (such as a receipt), and
  • It must be 're-saleable' (that is, unused and in original packaging).

What do reviewers think of the Kmart Online Store?

Reviews for the Kmart Online Store have mostly been negative. Among positive reviews, customers praised the competitive prices and the efficiency of Click & Collect services (although reviewers were divided on this).

Those who left 1 or 2-star reviews said that Kmart's customer service for their online store was lacking and not particularly helpful. Reviewers who wanted a refund said that these took a while to process, and in some cases, Kmart didn't refund the delivery on unfulfilled orders.

They also said that some of their orders were only partly fulfilled, and that they weren't notified that there wasn't stock for the items they didn't receive.

Some reviewers also said that Kmart's website wasn't user-friendly, saying that it was difficult to navigate and that sometimes they were met with error codes.

Compare both Kmart