Kmart Online Store

Kmart Online Store

Tasman2013

Tasman2013

Worst online experience, no ability to order from a centre warehouse and no back order

I Had to complete multiple orders and pay multiple shipping fees to complete my order. Contacted support and was told to go into a store and they might be able to help

king b.

king b.

Terrible quality on nearly all items I purchased

Not happy did a online order 7 items and 2 not working 2 are rattling with something loose inside this happened 7months ago gave them another go and it's just cheap rubbish really not happy

Absi

AbsiVictoria

Too long for delivery

Unfortunately the toys we ordered has still not arrived and it’s been 7 days. What is the even more disappointing is that: they send you a message saying your delivery is coming today and then few hour later, You get another one saying your delivery may not be arrive today. According to Kmart, delivery should take 3-5 days.

a79

a79Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Click and collect so good

Ive recently used the click and collect for buying from Kmart online its great as it saves taking my 3 little children around the store with me, means I don’t get sidetracked and buy more than I intended and bonus it’s free if you spend $30 or more
Definitely a great way for young families to get some shopping done
The only annoying thing is sometimes the order is not fulfilled entirely and you get refunded for the product in that case or they can sometimes send it for free if it’s found at another store ... but otherwise this way of shopping is fantastic !

Lucy

LucyMoranbah

Excellent Service

Highly satisfied with the service, from ordering the items online to receiving the items in 2 days which is not common for living in regional remote area. Extremely happy customer

Cheryl Lee R.

Cheryl Lee R.Latham 2615, ACT

Online Kmart Stores So Slow

I’ve been trying to buy on the Kmart website for days it’s so slow and laggy that I end up going to target. Even if I do finally get to checkout and choose afterpay it kicks you out and have to start again it’s really frustrating.

Megan

Megan

Great Value for Money

Kmart is honestly the best super mark that been brought to Australia. I’m a single mum and having affordable prices to be able to decorate my children’s room, the house and even clothing is just so cheap honestly amazing store

Beanie

BeanieSydney

Tried to palm off damaged goods

Purchased a large kitchen playset for click and collect. Received email and SMS notifying me the next day it was ready for pickup. When I went in-store the employee brings out a badly damaged box and a letter taped to it stating the playset was not damaged. When looking through the ripped cardboard you can see that the wooden panels were completely smashed. Pointed this out to the employee who then simply stated it's the last one in stock as if that made it acceptable. Waste of a trip to a store and then having to wait for the money to be refunded. Worst service by uncaring staff.

Colin.F.

Colin.F.colinfitz1@iprimus.com.au

Split order

Recently made order with kmart online and they split it into 5 seperate deliverys. The worst was the sent a pillow from perth WA to me @ central coast nsw. You cant tell me there are no pillows in nsw stores.
Never order from Kmart online again.

person12

person12Perth, WA

calling to check stock on certain item

took forever to answer the call and as soon as they pick up, told me to wait while they transfer me to another call??? I was at the damn correct call, why would they need to transfer me to another call? Kmart at cannington, WA sux so bad

Elle

ElleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant order service!

I am so happy with Kmart, I ordered online for a click and collect and it was so easy! I quickly got an email saying it was ready one day after I had ordered. This is impressive for me, as I ordered over $100 worth of items. The click and collect was great, and the service was outstanding! My items were packed neatly and they didn't forget a thing.
Thank you Kmart!!

Dee Tee

Dee TeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Love navigating online, quick to load pages and found everything I needed without a breeze, it’s annoying at times though when it clearly says my items are available at my store, I then purchase ready to pick up, only to find out the next day in a email that some items are not available, other than that quality of products are excellent, Instore service is great.

NBS

NBS

GO KMART!!

We were so impressed with our online order service. Our items were packed with a lot of care. Shipping was fast and trackable. We were kept informed through email every step of the way. The customer service is great. GO KMART!!

Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst pants I have ever owned

Do not buy these pants- even after multiple washes and shaking the pants inside out, they will till shred cotten and leave white fluff all around your house. A pockets broke from the inside. Terrible experience, do not buy!

IG-Crystina.Hussey

IG-Crystina.HusseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy Understanding!

Very easy to navigate and understand. I was able to also ask questions and get a response fast when I had trouble or was looking for a product! Would defo recommend buying online. It’s handy and useful and some items online are diff to what’s instore sometimes too so you could get something that’s only online ! Convenient too for those who don’t have transport or can’t take the public transport option and shipping is super fast too!

Lashania

LashaniaSydney, NSW

Online with Auspost delivery

I have purchased over 3 bulk orders from kmart this year containing mostly clothes. Although they are sometimes sent in 6 different parcels and with different delivery dates I am informed every step of the way (Auspost). I have experienced an online delivery from kmart via Allied Express and luckily I read reviews but they operate a little differently and they left my parcels without permission and 4 days later. But thankfully it all worked out anyway. I will continue to use Kmart online instead of going into the stores. Very happy!

Dayna

DaynaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If only I could rate 0 stars

Lied about sending order twice! Then lied about refunding me!

What a terrible experience. I placed an order online & was sent a tracking number. After waiting a couple of weeks I called & was told my order was lost before it got to Australia Post. I was assured that it was on it's way & even received an email stating this. After another couple of weeks & still no order I called again to be told that they were out of stock? What??? I thought the order was sent a couple of weeks ago!! I then asked for refund & they promised me it would be in my bank account in 5 days. Guess what . . . No refund . . . had to open dispute with PayPal & got my money back. What a joke!!! My experience has turned me off Kmart!! They continually outright lied to me!

Chloe

ChloeSouth West, WA

Wash & soak jar fail

I Ordered the wash and soak jars that were released but out of stock in stores. Online said they were available so ordered 3 of each for my gf’s and I. When the order came there was 1 wash and 2 soak. 1 wash and 1 soak were smashed to bits. Took them to my local Kmart they returned my money but couldn’t get me anymore. The items where wrapped in a plastic bag inside a box bigger than the items. What a waste of time, product & postage. Very disappointed with the service.

Avonia

AvoniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a joke

Never been so disappointed in a online service like this before. I placed my order 10 days ago, to find out 6 items were not in stock and my order is comming from 3 different states in 3 different parcels. One parcel having 1 clothing item, 2nd parcel 3 clothing items, still waiting on my third after 10days from Perth when I live in Brisbane... Ridiculousl, never using online again.