Kmart Online Store Questions & Answers

AIR FRY OVENS

Karen H.
Karen H.asked
Kmart Online Store

Can I do lay-bys on line

Wasan A.
Wasan A.asked
Kmart Online Store

Hi, do you have vacuum bags at the stor??

Gail Cook
Gail Cookasked
Kmart Online Store

I placed an order for double bed sheets but have not received a confirmation email yet money has been paid but nothing has been confirmed Gail Cook

Rekasked
Kmart Online Store

Did not receive my order
This is the mail reference- we've received your Delivery order #64158516.

Did not receive order
#64158516

QLDZDRasked
Kmart Online Store

If a click and collect order has been placed and 23 hours later still no email to collect. Then the customer has come instore, gone to the shelves and brought the items and their click and collect order to the counter. Why is it beyond the ability of Click and Collect staff to simply write the words COLLECTED on the order and let the customer leave with the items they have paid for. Update the list of orders after the customer has left. Whoever is bagging the orders in the back room will get to the paperwork for the order and see it has an update, it has already been collected. Yay, less stuff to pick from the shelves.

Why do they waste everyone's time, by blocking the customer, make them come back later, or be disappointed because later that day the stock on shelves was purchased by instore customers.
Then they will be on backorder for 5 days and then receive a refund 5 days after that.

What is wrong with click and collect?

Nella Doricicasked
Kmart Online Store

Seller,l ordered earphones two weeks ago and l still haven’t received them, l would like to cancel my order, please refund me.Order num #60734447 order placed on 13 Oct.paid $14.00 .Regards Nella Doricic

Nella Doricic

Please refund me .Thank you.

andrew
andrew

have you thought about actually contacting Kmart i dont know why you would be asking here for its not kmart

QLDZDR

we assume that Kmart Customer Service Overseers are watching.

Kerry N.
Kerry N.asked
Kmart Online Store

Are there any egg chairs available today

Rosslyn McDonald
Rosslyn McDonaldasked
Kmart Online Store

I'm still waiting for items ordered on the 30th August 2020. Order no.56856577. I ordered 3 sets of 4drawers on wheels which have not been received. I've rung Couriers Please 4 times and been told it with the resolutions dept. and I feel I'm just going around in circles. If I don't get a result by the end of the month, I would like a refund of my $78.00.

Belinda Andrews
Belinda Andrewsasked
Kmart Online Store

Why are we not able to purchase bikes online when our store is closed due to COVID. We can only do click and collect but l can’t purchase bikes!

anthony
anthony

ask Kmart

Hadenough
Hadenoughasked
Kmart Online Store

Hi I ordered a heated blanket months ago it never arrived I was told I would be getting a refund in September for 49.99 still haven,t been refunded julieanne simms 0468921318

Donna

Call Head Office on 1800 124 125.

Shaun M.
Shaun M.asked
Kmart Online Store

Is it possible to order the 8 in 1 swing set priced at $199 and have it sent to Werribee Plaza Kmart store so I can Pick it up from there? Or are you able to Deliver it to me? I can only find these swing sets in Corio and surrounds, can't get there obvs, they don't deliver.... Desperate Parent with very bored 4yr old, PLEASE tell me you can help me!?!?

wingnut
wingnut

contact Kmart I dont know why you would be asking here for this is not kmart..

Teiwi R.
Teiwi R.asked
Kmart Online Store

Do you stock Anko, men's sleep pants black Chinese, and how much are they.

Hendo
Hendo

You need to go to Kmart website and search for the items you are wanting thanks

souths_nsw
souths_nsw

I've just been on Kmart's website and the answer is: No. No, Kmart doesn't stock Anko or any other men's or women's sleep pants.
No sleep pants, no sleep shorts, t shirts, sleep sets, loungewear or cheap men's t-shirts [also no wireless earbuds, earphones or anything else I was trying to buy].

It;ll all still be listed on the site but no matter which colour or size you select, Kmart 'padlocks' the option to place in basket, or with rare honesty just admits "Out of stock online".
The site is a massive waste of time.

Catherine P
Catherine Pasked

W hen will Mackay get the 5.3 litre Air Fryers in store

Donna

Im not 100% sure have you tried on line?

micheal
micheal

ask the store

Coll
Collasked
Kmart Online Store

how do I click and collect

Macca
Macca

Can I pick it up at Kmart Maitland instead of getting it delivered

Ava Z.
Ava Z.

refer to there website for details

Aroon Singh
Aroon Singhasked

wHICH STORE HAS WALKING UNICORN

Mark
Mark

I don't get your question, it was online?

Michelle M.
Michelle M.asked
Kmart Online Store

I haven’t received a confirmation on my order

roslyn d.
roslyn d.asked
Kmart Online Store

How to print photos online

Diane morris
Diane morrisasked
Kmart Online Store

Hi I have just received my order but there isn’t any paper work with it and some items are not there could you send a number I can ring please

george
george

check Kmarts web site contact details are on there