Kmart Online Store

See the Best Online Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (366)

Rocker
RockerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

First and last time i will ever deal with Kmart online

Joeann
JoeannMelbourne Victoria

Slow and uncontactable

Placed an online order and several days later order has still not been actioned. Sent written request to customer service to check on order status and nil response from store.

Still waiting

Appalling customer service on the phone, no response to emails/messages. Still haven't received 3 out of 4 supposedly click and collect products.

Ms.E
Ms.E

Terrible customer service

I understand it’s covid delayed on delivery. But there are reasonable timeline or at least able to have a valid tracking number. They provided a tracking number which unable to track, just bring me direct to CourierPlease website, but no information show.
I contacted customer service via website, email, text, very slow to get the response, finally got one but they basically said they have to wait to the response from courier and get back to me which they never did. I contacted again and still not get any answer. Kmart ignore their customer now.

Richard
RichardSydney, NSW

Never recieved

$75 DOWN THE DRAIN 2 months no delivery kmart no comments,,Australia post couldn't care less refered me back to kmart never again

Flash
Flash

No customer service

I had the same experience as Steve R below. Put order in, order emailed confirmation, no call about pickup, no record of order. Email arrived a few days later saying to ring urgently so rang up customer service, told there was short waiting time, after waiting almost an hour pressed text option and heard nothing back. Later when I did get a text it was about store hours. I texted back order number and details again and still no answer. Kmart needs a good shake up of it's customer service people as they are not doing their job. It's the polar opposite of their recorded self congratulatory messages.

Emma
Emma

Many products unavailable with no communication

I placed an order for click and collect, I then received a text saying some of my items were ready for collection. There was no way to work out which items were unavailable prior to picking up the order. I had to tick of each item from the initial invoice and work out what was missing myself. I then get an email the next day saying the missing items are unavailable for click and collect but it doesn’t give me any additional information and so I don’t know if I am being refunded or if these items will be posted to me which is very unhelpful because I can’t work out if I should reorder somewhere else.
I don’t recommend using the online store. Kmart has a lot of work to do to make this service a less frustrating one for customers.

Michelle
Michelle

They're being inundated by the lockdowns

I've had generally positive experiences with Kmart Online in the past (except when ordering fragile items; expect most of them to be broken on arrival).

However, it seems they're being inundated due to the lockdowns and the surge in online shopping. What used to be a turn around of just a couple days between order confirmation and delivery, has turned into several weeks... with items being cancelled left, right, and centre.

I would avoid shopping with them online for the time being, if you can help it.

Sally
Sally

False offer of available products, cancelled orders with environmentally unfriendly packaging

Unpleasant experience

Very Angry unpleasant and abusive delivery driver. He called me when I was at the doctors and started yelling that my address does not exist ….would not listen to the directions I was trying to give him …Yelling that I don’t know how to write my address and don’t know where I live …because Google show him different …Finally he found my house and left the parcel under the carport for everyone passing to see
Lucky I was back home shortly…
Also showing a photo how my parcel was packed by kmart

Vateli M.
Vateli M.Sydney, NSW

Online shopping and delivery

I ordered 2 seperate online orders and 7 deliveries from different Kmart locations. Why are my orders getting delivered from actual Kmart stores and not the Kmart warehouse or wherever the distribution centre is for the stores? The deliveries are coming from stores outside of Sydney area too as far as Tweed Heads?

I love Kmart and often shop there. This current environment has made me do online shopping rather than in store shopping which I would prefer. But seriously Kmart, such a huge retail store. You could save so much cost and time if you had deliveries packed from the distribution centre.

Also had to pay $25 something for delivery.

IreandAus
IreandAusVIC, 3228

I couldn't select 0 stars. The order has been cancelled twice

I have placed the same order twice. They keep cancelling all of it. No email, no phone call or anything. I have been waiting weeks for it and it shows in progress, then cancelled

Worst online experience

Click and collect took my money. Was supposed to be ready by 4 called the store apparently my order doesn't exist. Waited 40 mins the next day on the phone. to be transferred to another department which never called back. Sms line is a joke no reply. I've paid and my order is missing and they are impossible to deal with

Kitty93024
Kitty93024Sydney, NSW

Shocking Delivery system

I have ordered online at least 5 times, and each time, the order takes weeks to process, then I never get the order. I have never ordered something from kmart and actually received it.

If i could give them 0 stars I would.

juergen
juergenAU

Click and Collect Order Done Well

People will be more inclined to write a review when something goes wrong, so I thought I'd write a review for when it goes well.

I ordered online and was able to find the items I wanted and check the stock levels in the local store. One item wasn't available so I substituted for another as it didn't matter a great deal in this case.

I was able to collect my order from the store the following day and the staff were friendly and efficient.