Kmart Online Store

Kmart Online Store (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Online Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Horrible Customer Service

This is appalling, they do not reply to complaints and their tracking option on their website does not work. I have been waiting for over a week and have heard nothing, not even a notification that it was shipped.

juergen
juergenAU

Click and Collect Order Done Well

People will be more inclined to write a review when something goes wrong, so I thought I'd write a review for when it goes well.

I ordered online and was able to find the items I wanted and check the stock levels in the local store. One item wasn't available so I substituted for another as it didn't matter a great deal in this case.

I was able to collect my order from the store the following day and the staff were friendly and efficient.

ever.dream
ever.dreamSydney, NSW

Order never arrived

I've been waiting over a week now, and there was no ETA provided. I signed in to the website now only to see '

"Good news! Your order has been sent. We've shipped all your items. This completes your order. Thanks for shopping with us."

I NEVER RECEIVED MY ORDER - WHERE IS IT?????????????????

The useless tracking number provided doesn't work in the Allied Express website either. I also never received any text messages about the order. How can you say my order is complete!!!!

Absolutely disgusting Kmart!!!

Worst online shopping experience ever

Click & collect =a big mess! Just don't do it, save yourself some troubles & don't shop with Kmart. It is not worth spending hours of your time to save a few dollars, try getting your items off Amazon, eBay (yes, even if you have to wait for months) and get it delivered. Items are mostly if not all made in China anyways. The whole process from searching for items, putting them in the cart, removing things that are not available in store, to paying, getting multiple texts, select pick up time/date, check-in, waiting behind HUGE lines outside the store to getting damaged products. Can't think of anything worse.
-1/10

It (almost) never works!

Deliveries are always late, so are click and collects. Often they also dont have the products they are selling online. Try click and collect. Your order “will” be ready by 4pm if you order by noon. No status, no messages, no one answering the phone. And of course when I came in they didn’t have the order.

Laura L.
Laura L.

Most terrible website!

The website couldn't be worse, slower and probably cheaper !! I spent 2hours in saving in basket,and all disappeared by today!

Pedro  M.
Pedro M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Improvements for the Online Experience

Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

Shockingly bad customer service

I'm still standing here waiting to collect an order and not one staff member has even acknowledged my existence. Seems to be a problem with the software but no excuse

ManagerMan
ManagerMan

Don’t even think of ordering online with Kmart - 2 weeks and still no delivery!

Ordered 2 weeks ago for delivery to Warragul, Vic. Chased up several times, they then advise it is being despatched from Knox despite a store in Warragul. Two weeks later and I’ve just being advised the parcel is ‘waiting to be despatched’ and they will let me know when it is but it could take 3 business days to be despatched normally however with COVID there may be additional delays, etc…. It will be at least 3 weeks from order to delivery if I’m lucky.

Kmart service delivery is appalling. Worse than third world service delivery and the contact lines couldn’t care less when you contact them.

Never again will I order online with you Kmart…..!

Eagle
EagleNew South Wales

Matrice purchase

First and last kmart on line order,over 2 weeks sleeping on floor waiting for Matrice. 9 days before even processing my order.
No communication and no help when I phoned.

poor service

Click and collect is a joke . Ordered before cut off time should have been ready by 4 but wasn’t and when it was ready for collection not able to book at time to collect until the next day. I’m sure if it wasn’t already paid for the service would be much better.

Return click and collect

Can not find out how to return the incorrect item I was given when doing click and collect and can’t find out how to return due to COVID

Jessica C.
Jessica C.Sydney, NSW

Paid but didn’t receive

I placed an order on Friday & I only got half the items. It’s a joke. I didn’t expect that from Kmart & there’s no where you can complain or even enquire. I’m never using their online services again!!! I’m sure I’ll get ripped

Hippoponomous
Hippoponomous

a bit peeved

Apart from paypal not working with their site, I haven't received my items yet. Its only been two days since ordering via delivery and me writing this, so I thought I'd utilise their free delivery over $65. But then I received an email saying my items are over 3 hours away in another kmart store, whilst my local kmart store is literally 5 minutes away and I get a text message saying to please expect 3 extra days on top of my expected time for my order to arrive. I don't understand why they're this inefficient. I'll update this post when my goods have arrived.

Salva B.
Salva B.Sydney, NSW

DO NOT USE ARAMEX AUSTRALIA FOR YOUR DELIVERIES!!!

Susan
Susan

worst website ever

The K-Mart website is so bad. I had 8 items in my cart and all of the items said they were in stock-until I went to buy them-and then they weren't. This isn't a one off problem, this happens all of the time. My dauhgter has had the same issue as well. I will no longer be buying anything from them online, which sucks during lockdown.

Joyanne
JoyanneSydney, NSW

Stock available...not available?

I have spent ages on picking items for delivery on Kmart's website. All is fine until I go to checkout only to find that some items that where available before I checked out are no longer available? All I would ask of the Kmart website is to be advised that those items are unavailable before you start!!! I have found this has happened about 4 times and I can no longer be bothered to go through all the time it takes to finally get to the checkout page only to find the things that were available are now not available?

Absolute joke

Says stock in store at my local purchase online a week later find out it’s coming from 6 hours away three days after that half my order gets cancelled due to being out of stock. This is an absolute joke.

Wagga Wagga worst kmart ever

Delay in my product was meant to arrive on Wednesday 18th of august then they said 25th of august then they said 27th of august and still have not got anything disgusting customer service and totally unnaceptable with horrifies disgraceful shipping

Lisa M
Lisa MSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Delivery process and times is appalling

Order gets split to stores all over the country and takes forever! Even though products are showing as in stock in nearby stores. It would be costing KMart more in extra delivery costs than they would be making in profit from the order!

Velia I.
Velia I.Sydney, NSW

DONT ORDER ONLINE IF YOU HAVE A BIG ORDER

So Annoying! They take 1 payment all at once, but have your items split and coming from all over Australia. I would recommend click and collect not online stores. This is annoying when youve got parcels coming from North , west, east and sout australia all with different delivery dates. Atleast when you click and collect you know for sure they wont charge you for items out of stock. Yes i get a refund but still, have a update on inventory especially during this time where only online purchases is offered!

Yazz
YazzIllawarra, NSW

Terrible online service only source from 3 stores when you can see it avail in other outside areas 2 hours away.

Avail online, purchased, received email on its way. Then not avail refund given. Target online go all the way to Queensland. No effect from kmart

Brent R.
Brent R.Sydney, NSW

No delivery 3 weeks later

I bought some goods online - on 9 Aug - 1 item out of 4 was delivered - and rest are MIA - the agent when following up was useless and just gave me the same info I could see on the tracking - zero customer service - no follow up after I went back on the case another 3 times.

Coach Ali F.
Coach Ali F.Sydney, NSW

No Item, No Communication. unAustralian

Items dispatch-in 24 hours: I waited 10 days. "Sorry these items haven't been processed yet, now they're out of stock".

Still waiting

I've been waiting nearly three weeks for online order delivery. Was only told there would be delays AFTER I placed and paid for the order. I'm so b-y sick of Covid as an excuse - especially from a large company like Kmart. Still waiting and they have said order is in transit and to 'kindly' wait till the end of the week, if not arrived 'kindly' contact them again. Not happy.