Kmart Online Store

Kmart Online Store (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kmart

Pros

Competitive prices

Cons

Customer support can be inefficient
Website can be difficult to use
Slow to process refunds

Christinal
ChristinalGippsland, VIC

Excellent, Fast Service

I have been purchasing online with Kmart for a few years as we live far from an actual store. At no time, have we experienced any problems. The packaging is excellent for any fragile items; very quick delivery (COVID not the company fault); staff fantastic if there is a return; super convenient way of shopping.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Christinal, thank you so much for the lovely feedback! We've shared this with our team and appreciate you taking the time to let us know.

TWO month's still nothing, customer service even said "you won't get your order"

Still waiting for my order 2 months later, after 5th phone call the operator said "you won't be getting your order, KMART has a policy to just string customer's along in the hope they can fulfill the order eventually. Kmart has by far the worse shipping ever and even their employee's know, basically don't order online they have zero respect or care for customer's.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Drew, we're very concerned to hear about this. Would you be able to let us know your order number so we can get this followed up for you?

Drew
Drew
Sen SenSydney

Kmart needs to care for the planet!

I love kmart, prices and quality is awesome but kmarts care for the environment is not ok. Tiny little items are delivered in a huge box. It's damaging to our planet. I think that some adjustments need to be made. This has been happening for yrs now and with our planet in danger it needs to be amended asap

Yes of course. Good to hear. Order number is 107468949

KmartKmartSend a private message

Thank you! We've shared this feedback directly with the packing team that packed your order, and again apologise for this. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can continue to reduce our environmental impact!

No more Kmart ever!

Kelly

An absolute joke to deal with

I ordered 2 items online, 1 I had received within 2 days of purchase it's now 10 days and the other item has still not been shipped, I called online customer service and got nothing but attitude from the guy and zero answer as to what is happening with the rest of my order

Kelly

Yes, I would like to know why such a delay and an update on my order thank you

KmartKmartSend a private message

Thank you for confirming, Kelly. Would you be able to send us a PM on Facebook with your contact details so we can follow this up and reach out?

Mike
Mike

TIMEWASTERS

Purchased a 4 level racking from them on the 5th of March. It has been 3 weeks with no change on when the item will be picked up. Terrible courier aswell so major delays or orders not even being conducted.

DO NOT WASTE YOU TIME ONLINE, only buy in store as these guys will take the money and forget about your order.

KmartKmartSend a private message

We are sorry to hear of any delay with your delivery. Our friendly Online Orders team via;kmart.com.au/contact-us/ can help look into this further.

Kmart online is a big rip off to customers

Every time I purchase something online, they are quick to take the money. After waiting a few days Kmarts states that the item you order is out of stock and you will receive a refund in 5 to 10 days. The issue is the refund never comes, then they say to check your bank account, then everything is the banks' fault!!! This is fraud if you have a million people ordering the same item or any item say for example for $30 and no one receives a refund or the goods, then Kmart has just made $30 million dollars for nothing, and we the people are out of pocket. Kmart needs to be more accountable. I am over the scamming!!!

Gallacksey
GallackseyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Really Really Badly Made

I purchased around $150 of these jars online and In store and the seals DO NOT stop moths and bugs getting in like others jars! Not only wasted money on the product but all of the contents I purchased to put in them!!

KmartKmartSend a private message

How can I leave reviews on their product on their website?

I am totally confused. The Kmart website have lots of reviews on their products. I am reading them as a lot and making decisions on which one to buy. Then I thought I could contribute myself to reviews but realised there is no way to leave reviews! I asked their customer service and they said I can go to their facebook to leave my review on Kmart itself. But it seems we cannot leave reviews on each products. Then whose reviews are they?? Kmart leave reviews on each product on their own website? Actually it is illegal. Would be great if anyone has an idea. In fact, most reviews are 4 or 5 stars out of 5 on each product on their website..... hm....

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Michael, thanks for reaching out! Customers are invited via email to leave a review 2-3 months after purchasing the product online. Hope this helps!

Nothing ever available

Do Kmart ever update this site ,everything is allways out of stock online , disappointed ,waste of time trying to purchase

Nickie N.

The worst online experience I have ever had - do not waste your time!

Nickie N.

Thank you. Your explanation makes more sense. I wish those details had been conveyed to me during my calls.

Your website really needs an upgrade & you should supply online items from a warehouse to ensure availability.

KmartKmartSend a private message

We're glad we could clarify this for you, Nickie! We're truly sorry for your experience again and hope to be able to improve our online shopping experience and availability very soon.

L D
L D

Waste of Time

Poorly designed website. Site is probably broken and not working. Not at all user friendly. Does not communicate the necessary info or indicate if anything is incorrect or missing. Have filled all "required" fields but it fails to proceed to payment. After entering card details, it says to click "PAY SECURELY NOW" button but THERE IS NO SUCH BUTTON on the site. ITS MISSING. Screen only has a BACK button. Just goes round and round. The Chatterbot is useless as well. Complete waste of time with this website.

Consistent worst service

Cancelled my order with no explanation nor no communication
Will never order online ever again I’ve had no success not wasting my time or energy of money

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hey Karen, can you please share your order ID so we can check this for you?

Terrible

Kmart online is kind of a joke. On us!
Most stuff is always "not available online ",then in Townsville, a major northern city with army base, major university and hospitals etc is "remote delivery "!
They make it separate to your other orders so they can charge this.
Yeah no. But does mean they can smack you with $60 for remote delivery!
Plus refused to return shoddy products because "not in box "
Yeah everyone has storage space for lots of empty boxes!
If the stuff actually works in the first place omg.
That's a huge NO from me and my family.

Pamela
PamelaVictoria

What we needed, when we needed it.

Needed a cat scratch pole for our new cats, none available in nearby KMart stores, (difficult times for product delivery re covid) ordered in other store 10 k away, drove there that afternoon, collected product.
Great value, great product, great experience.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Pamela, thank you for sharing this feedback with us! We hope your cats love their new scratching post :)

Joost

Terrible experience with online ordering

It's now the second time I order a product that shows online as available for click & collect, to be charged for the item but receive no confirmation. Then to find out after contacting customer service the product is not in stock. I understand this can happen, but reading comments here and having hands-on experience twice in a row tells me something is very wrong with their online concept.

Joost

Thanks, I have to correct one of my comments, it turns out I did receive an email to inform me the stock was not available (again). As much as I understand the dynamics of a store, it has been a very poor online experience to date.

Jon
JonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst Online Ordering Service I've EVER Used

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Jon, we are really sorry to hear about this. Could you please send your order details here bit.ly/Kmart-QA and our team will investigate this further.

Ihatekmartaustralia
IhatekmartaustraliaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If I could give them NO stars I would

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi there, we're really concerned to hear this has happened. Can you please reach out to us via Facebook messenger so we can look into this further?

Do not waste your time with online only exclusive!

I placed an order on the 20/1/22 and still to this date 1/3 no one online from customer service has any idea where my order is or when it’ll arrive. I have tried contacting every week to find out what is happening to get the same response that they will contact the delivery company and get back to me. Never do they get back to me. I have no choice but to go to fair trading now because I’ve paid for goods that I have not received with no idea where they are or when they will arrive. Absolutely ridiculous

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi there, we're so sorry to hear about the delay with your order. There are some delays with big and bulky items at the moment, but we can certainly help look into this via our live chat option here: bit.ly/ContactKmartAU.

Mariah-Matthew T.
Mariah-Matthew T.

I’ve tried talking to someone via your link. No one responded and I got disconnected!

KmartKmartSend a private message

Sorry about that Mariah, please share your contact details here bit.ly/Kmart-Feedback so our team can reach out to you with more information.

BYO29Sydney, NSW

Click and collect

When ordered for a click and collect. I was advised my product was not available at the Blacktown store. I then I went to location and I found the product in store. It's run by teenagers.

106118930.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Thank you. We will be sure to share this with our team.

ChevSydney, NSW

Waiting 5 month for a product to come through…

Chev

Thank you for your email. Yes I did get an email saying a refund has been processed shortly after the review was posted. Will look out for it to appear in my account and then visit a store to see if I can get the item.

Madison M.
Madison M.

Good prices and choices

Prices are very competitive and I found it easy to buy what I was looking for - kids stuff mostly - fast shipping

KmartKmartSend a private message

Thanks for shopping with us, Madison! We really appreciate you sharing your feedback :)

Amy B.
Amy B.

Absolutely horrendous!!!

CJ114South East Queensland, QLD

They use the worst freight service to save a few cents

Bought an item from Kmart that they only sold online. Today I got an email saying it had been despatched with Allied Express together with a tracking id.
Went to the Allied Express site and they said they didn't have the goods. Kmart says it's fully despatched, Which is telling the lie?
The last image shows a truck next to the word "Shipped"

CJ114

Absolutely terrible! Less than 1 star if I could.

Ongoing dysfunctional website. Terrible customer service. 4 different error codes in 4 attempts to pay all unresolved. Will shop elsewhere.