Kmart Online Store

See the Best Online Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lorraine
LorraineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Goods never arrived its now 3 weeks

Ordered kids bike on 28th August 21 and bike accessories. Two weeks later small box arrives with accessories. Bike has not arrived. Label on small package said 1 of 2 boxes yet I only received one. Now kmart blaming Allied Express and Allied Express blaming Kmart. Sick of constantly chasing for an update. It's now three weeks and bike has still not arrived.
Only able to communicate with Kmart via sms. Poor service.

Horrible experience with Online order. Useless customer service.

Do not support this company. Their online order processing department is almost non-existent. No delivery information sent out after waiting for almost a week. I had to keep calling them up multiple times to request for delivery details. Customer service attendants were absolutely unhelpful and unenthusiastic. The online order finally arrived after 2 weeks, however 1 item was missing. Called them up again and they said it will arrive by the end of last week. It did not. Called them up again today and they sent message said their system indicated the item was delivered. However providing no proof of delivery. Scam.

Mal
MalSydney, NSW

Terrible online shopping experience

Not great experience
waiting for my order after 3 weeks
Tracking # given is not valid
No one either on phone or online can help me with my order

Declined system error

Tried to buy an item and when I went to pay I got this error twice. Useless store with absolutely no support.

Rocker
RockerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

First and last time i will ever deal with Kmart online

Nick n.
Nick n.Sydney, NSW

Dont’t bother! Nothing is available for Click and collect

Their real time stock availability is full of crap! A year on since they made news headlines for this same issue, it’s still happening. Get your act together Kmart! Waste our time ordering goods and advising available to proceed to check out and says items not available instore

Still waiting

Appalling customer service on the phone, no response to emails/messages. Still haven't received 3 out of 4 supposedly click and collect products.

Ms.E
Ms.E

Terrible customer service

I understand it’s covid delayed on delivery. But there are reasonable timeline or at least able to have a valid tracking number. They provided a tracking number which unable to track, just bring me direct to CourierPlease website, but no information show.
I contacted customer service via website, email, text, very slow to get the response, finally got one but they basically said they have to wait to the response from courier and get back to me which they never did. I contacted again and still not get any answer. Kmart ignore their customer now.

Richard
RichardSydney, NSW

Never recieved

$75 DOWN THE DRAIN 2 months no delivery kmart no comments,,Australia post couldn't care less refered me back to kmart never again

Flash
Flash

No customer service

I had the same experience as Steve R below. Put order in, order emailed confirmation, no call about pickup, no record of order. Email arrived a few days later saying to ring urgently so rang up customer service, told there was short waiting time, after waiting almost an hour pressed text option and heard nothing back. Later when I did get a text it was about store hours. I texted back order number and details again and still no answer. Kmart needs a good shake up of it's customer service people as they are not doing their job. It's the polar opposite of their recorded self congratulatory messages.

Emma
Emma

Many products unavailable with no communication

I placed an order for click and collect, I then received a text saying some of my items were ready for collection. There was no way to work out which items were unavailable prior to picking up the order. I had to tick of each item from the initial invoice and work out what was missing myself. I then get an email the next day saying the missing items are unavailable for click and collect but it doesn’t give me any additional information and so I don’t know if I am being refunded or if these items will be posted to me which is very unhelpful because I can’t work out if I should reorder somewhere else.
I don’t recommend using the online store. Kmart has a lot of work to do to make this service a less frustrating one for customers.

Sally
Sally

False offer of available products, cancelled orders with environmentally unfriendly packaging

GMR
GMRSydney, NSW

Worst service EVER.

Don’t spend $10 paying the delivery that supposed send at least the tracking details within 3 days… it’s been a week and didn’t get ANY information or answer. Disappointed but not surprised.

Narelle E.
Narelle E.Gippsland, VIC

This is the very last time I ever buy anything from Kmart online!

I have been waiting for my $200+ order from Kmart online since the 1st of August , I just waited almost 45 min on the phone only to be hung up on after speaking to him for literally one minute , and I was being really nice! He was an incredibly rude guy! Never again Kmart! Ever!

Vateli M.
Vateli M.Sydney, NSW

Online shopping and delivery

I ordered 2 seperate online orders and 7 deliveries from different Kmart locations. Why are my orders getting delivered from actual Kmart stores and not the Kmart warehouse or wherever the distribution centre is for the stores? The deliveries are coming from stores outside of Sydney area too as far as Tweed Heads?

I love Kmart and often shop there. This current environment has made me do online shopping rather than in store shopping which I would prefer. But seriously Kmart, such a huge retail store. You could save so much cost and time if you had deliveries packed from the distribution centre.

Also had to pay $25 something for delivery.