Kmart Online Store

See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kmart

Pros

Competitive prices

Cons

Customer support can be inefficient
Website can be difficult to use
Slow to process refunds

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (417)

Missing items

Package arrived without screws and hardware required to assemble, which clearly renders the item unusable. Have been advised to return/exchange however the item is now out if stock. Very disappointing.

Bring back the customer Wishlist feature

KmartKmartSend a private message

Thank you for reaching out! Our team is currently working on an update for this feature on our website, which will be made available as soon as possible. Thank you!

Jackie
JackieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Missing rug says fully shipped

Jade B.
Jade B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hardly a store, I can’t actually buy anything from it

Every time I attempt Kmart online shopping, most of the items I select are suddenly sold out online by the time I reach the checkout. Is it that hard to get your staff to go and get the stock off the shelf? All other stores are able to access all of their stock. Kmart is the only store that not only has ‘online stock’ as opposed to just ‘stock’ but also seems to be chronically out of it. I always end up giving up and buying what I need from Big W or Target. Slightly more expensive for 100 x better quality. And Target always has everything I need because they are capable of sourcing their stock from all their stores all over Australia.

Find out how Kmart Online Store compares to other Online Shops

Click and collect is ridiculous

Ordered some items for click and collect. Website mentioned all items were in stock in store and will be available for collection by 4pm on the same day. Come 4pm only 2 items were available, 1 cancelled and no ETA for the other 5. It really shouldn’t have been advertised as being available on the same day when it’s only half a truth (or maybe even less considering only 2/7 items were available). How can you operate a business based on half truths?

Christina A.
Christina A.Perth, WA

Please fix the cart emptying issue!

I have lost countless hours, repeatedly trying to make a large online homewares order, but not to have my cart erased/deleted/emptied before I could check out! Literal HOURS, over the past 3 days. Latest up to date Chrome browser and new iPhone. It’s doing my head in to see so many people experiencing the same exact problem for more than a month now.
It has Ruined my Mother’s Day this year.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi there! We’re glad to inform we’re updating our website. You may notice your wishlist isn’t currently available, but this feature will be returning later in the year.

blw
blwSoutheast, SA

I hate the new Kmart website

I just spent hours shopping online and adding items to the cart and then all of a sudden the cart was empty (fyi: i'm using latest and up-to-date firefox browser). I really hate the new website. Where is the 'wish list'? At least with the wish list you could add items to it which were saved and I could access every time I logged in. Please bring back the 'wish list' and make the website more user friendly; bring back the option to view more items per page. Please fix the website glitches otherwise customers will go elsewhere!

Ian C.
Ian C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Horrible service

Place an order a few day ago & expect shipping was the following day. Just received an email 4 days later to say my order has been cancelled due to it being out of stock. This is now the 4-5 time in the last 12months they have done this. Horrible company to order from

KmartKmartSend a private message

We're so sorry to hear about your cancelled order, Ian. Sometimes the team may be unable to fulfil your order, in this case we do have to cancel. We sincerely apologise for any disappointment caused and will share your experience with our team.

Michelle
Michelle

“Get It Fast” service is disgraceful

MKaySydney, NSW

Terrible delivery service

Ordered a bedhead from Kmart at quite a premium price. The delivery arrived & the delivery personnel seemed to be in such a hurry. He dumped the order in my parking & ran away. I did the heavy lifting. I am noticing Kmart is not staying true to last mile delivery. This experience leaves a lot to be desired. Really unhappy. Get much better service from Target. They seem to really care about their consumers.

KmartKmartSend a private message

We understand your frustration and have shared this with our team so we can improve our delivery services in future. Apologies for the inconvenience caused Mkay.

ANNOYEDMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

What’s happened with PayPal for payment?!

Since the new website i haven’t been able to make a payment when I purchase online with the PayPal option only with credit/debit card… why?!?! I never ever had issues before the new website and customer service is a joke! All I got told to do was clear my cache! Nup, didn’t work!

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi there, we're so sorry to hear this! What browser and device are you using and what happens when you try to pay with PayPal so we can flag this with our team?

KmartKmartSend a private message

Apologies for this, we have shared this with our team so they can investigate this further. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

yi hsin L.
yi hsin L.Darwin, NT

0 star if had this option

Please stop using Allied Express as your courier.
I have back injury and that is the reason I have to rely on online shopping for bulk item/s. However, Allied Express staff refused to deliver a very heavy parcel to my front door at first floor.
Kmart, please upgrade your online shopping system and allow customers who willing to pay a bit more and get a proper delivery to upstairs.
If upgrading your online shopping system is not available, please warn the customers with bold warning sign before they checkout some very heavy items, so they could at least have a choice to stop purchasing something that they cannot get it back home upstairs.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi there, we are sorry to hear this and will be sure to share your feedback with our team. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our Online Customer Service team via 1800 051 800 or bit.ly/Kmart-Feedback.

HollyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It seems like my order has been lost but no one is following it up

I ordered an item on 29 March, received tracking information, but the courier website shows they haven't received the freight ever since. I've followed up with Kmart by email and phone but no one has updated me on where this thing is or when I will get it. Really disappointing service!

Holly

Hi there, thanks for your response - apologies as I did include a screenshot of it attached to this review somewhere but mistyped it in that field (I currently have covid so not at my best). It's 302518044

KmartKmartSend a private message

Thanks for sharing Holly, we have sent your details to our team and they will be reaching out via email by this week in regards to your missing order.

Laurie E.
Laurie E.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Frustrating, disappointing, discouraging and don't waste your precious time.

Spent an hour or so compiling items into our click and collect bag, left the PC to measure up for items, when returned bin is empty and all the hard work, time and effort is wasted, absolutely a waste of time, come on K mart, surely you can see you need to fix issues with your online shopping site, distasteful experience.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Laurie, we have shared your comments with our web team as we are working on our wishlist. Sorry to disappoint.

HardWorkingMum
HardWorkingMumMcKellar 2617, ACT

Issues with website.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi there, we are truly sorry about this. We are in the midst of upgrading our wish list so we'd like to apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Jonah C.
Jonah C.asked
Kmart Online Store

I have place an order 2 or 3 days ago. And Still I havent received any order confirmation and receipt in my email. But I have been deducted in my afterpay account already. How can I check if order was really confirmed and being processed? And how can I track my order?

Jeff
Jeff
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.asked

Hello,

I placed an order online (items that are large).
I originally selected that the items not be left unattended upon delivery and rather that they are signed for, under the impression that said items would be sent together, and thus I would be able to ensure that either myself or someone else would be home on the day or at the time of the expected delivery.

*After* placing the order I was advised that it would be likely that each item would be shipped individually, dependant on what stock was available at each warehouse, which I completely understand. Although, I cannot ensure that either myself or someone else can be home to sign for said items on what could be potentially spread out over 3 separate business days.

Additionally, I do not particularly and potentially want each item to be sent back to the nearest Kmart store because no one was home to accept and sign for the delivery, only to have a refund automatically processed, when instead - any form of communication could be taken to contact myself to then organise the collection from the store itself if the delivery was unsuccessful.

Furthermore, I would then have to wait for the refund to be processed, placed said order again, and pay an additional $80+ delivery fee.

Am I able to change it so that the items can be left unattended rather than signed for?

Shan
Shanasked
Kmart Online Store

how can i review my old orders

Raelene Saciri
Raelene Saciri
KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Shan, thanks for reaching out! These will be in your order history on your account.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives

About Kmart's Online Store

The Kmart Online Store sells most products sold at physical Kmart stores. You also have access to Kmart's Online Exclusives products.

You can buy a range of products ranging from clothing, home and living products, tech products, toys, beauty products, sport and outdoor products, and kids and baby products.

Some features of the Kmart Online Store include:

• Free delivery over $65.
  • Metro delivery within 3 to 5 business days.
  • Order before 12pm for same day collection.
  • Have your Click & Collect order delivered express for $5.

When shopping on the online store, you can see the stock availability of an item at your preferred physical Kmart store.

How do returns work?

You can return certain products that have been purchased on Kmart's online store, but they must meet a few criteria, some of which are:

• It must be returned within 60 days of purchase.
  • You need to provide a proof of purchase (such as a receipt), and
  • It must be 're-saleable' (that is, unused and in original packaging).

What do reviewers think of the Kmart Online Store?

Reviews for the Kmart Online Store have mostly been negative. Among positive reviews, customers praised the competitive prices and the efficiency of Click & Collect services (although reviewers were divided on this).

Those who left 1 or 2-star reviews said that Kmart's customer service for their online store was lacking and not particularly helpful. Reviewers who wanted a refund said that these took a while to process, and in some cases, Kmart didn't refund the delivery on unfulfilled orders.

They also said that some of their orders were only partly fulfilled, and that they weren't notified that there wasn't stock for the items they didn't receive.

Some reviewers also said that Kmart's website wasn't user-friendly, saying that it was difficult to navigate and that sometimes they were met with error codes.

Compare both Kmart