Kmart Online Store

See the Best Online Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

jenny l.
jenny l.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Thieves

Their site CLEARLY STATES $10 shipping fee
I went to order 6 x outdoor cushions for a total of $18 on special
They wanted to charge me $28 for shipping
I bought my cushions elsewhere even if they did cost me a little more
No morals

Rahul
RahulSydney, NSW

10/12 of my items were cancelled after waiting weeks

My items just kept getting cancelled after i had waited weeks for them to deliver it. Over $85 spent and weeks of time wasted waiting for something that never came

2nd_baby
2nd_babySydney, NSW

Still waiting after 3 weeks

Ordered birthday presents from Kmart on 2 October. Still waiting for it to arrive. Kmart don’t give a stuff about it and tell me that it’s my job to chase up their delivery provider. I disagreed as told them it’s their job as I ordered products at from their store and they should deliver within reasonable time. Very disappointing.

Melissa A.
Melissa A.Sydney, NSW

Pathetic

Placed an order mon 11 oct money taken confirmation email received then nothing. Tried to call store numerous times no answer no matter what option I chose.
5 phone calls to the head office to be told 4 different stories.
A week and half later to be told my order hasn't even been processed.
Finally someone then tells me items are being sourced from other stores.
Worst Kmart experience ever... ask to speak to the lovely lady I spoke with on Tues to be told they don't know who 1 another is.

Spent 3 1/2 hours waiting for my order and they still haven't given it to me

Spent 3 1/2 hours waiting for my order and they still haven't given it to me I rang the number no reply rang the main helpline call them an hour ago they said my order be ready in 15 minutes and now when I looked on the application my order doesn't seem to exist but I still have not got my order after waiting almost half an hour on the phone and the car park in front of the store waiting for my order

They need to get a better system have seen almost 30 of 40 people get so frustrated waiting and just left

I wish it was possible to do 0 stars
My delivery time was supposed to be 12 it is now 3:40 pm

Been 5 days finally got a response only to be told it hasn’t been processed or even looked at

So on Saturday I ordered a white 4 tier bookshelf,as I’m loosing space on my current one and need an upgrade,fast forward yesterday I was getting agitated to why they haven’t even shipped it out it had been way over 24hrs and I felt scammed, so fast forward today I finally get a reply and the person says it hasn’t even been processed and they are going to look for the item now…but I would have too wait an extra 2-3 for them to process and ship it out.

The only thing that stresses me out is how they say wait 24hrs for a tracking code it’s like why don’t you guys say the truth, that people place orders and you go radio silent for weeks till we badger you for a tracking code or just to simply pack an order. Unbelievable.

Mel
MelIllawarra, NSW

Never again

This is seriously the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Took my money however no goods and communication. Website is also poor quality and not user friendly. Extremely disapointed.

romeop
romeopSydney, NSW

Don't believe Kmart about their Online Orders - Frustrating.

Misleading what they say about their "Click & Collect" online order saying "ready in 24 hours", it's now 5 days since I paid my order and still not hearing anything from them, so I cancelled my order and ordered online from Big W and my order was ready next day, never going back to Kmart after reading all the Bad experiences customers had, Dishonest...

Stephen
StephenPerth, WA

No refund of shipping costs for a product with a manufacturing defect! Refund made after complaint lodged with PayPal

GL
GLGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ordering system and customer service a Joke

Placed online order, and received a confirmation email sameday. 10 days later I received a shipping confirmation. Another 10 days later, my order still showing the status processing. The tracking number still says ready to be processed. Called up Kmart and they claim it could be at least a month ( website says 7 to 14 days max). When asked to ecalate, I was told no, Would not be given their name to chase up either. This is the ONLY company I have issues with. The previous order from 2 months ago, which I had to escalate and eventually received order 3 weeks late is still showing the status of being processed. Do not waste your time! Shop elsewhere.

Brown
BrownSydney

Misleading and very unprofessional (Kmart Burwood & online customer service)

This is terrible - worst delivery services

I placed an order back 24th Sep - and received an notification the order despatched on 27th Sep.

And 14th Oct called Kmart - the goods may be delivered by end of next week !!!!

Mary
MaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst delivery service so far

And it's definitely not Aus Post's fault. Placed an order on the 9th of September. Some items weren't even sent for a week. I'm still waiting on 1 item, it's now the 14th of October, and the item wasn't even despatched until 3 days ago. Seriously? Lesson learned, never again.

No stock at checkout

Ordered 8 items, I went to checkout and only 1 in stock, not the first time either, well done wasted another 30 minutes of my time!

Sooket
Sooket

Terrible! Still haven’t received order from two weeks ago-

Terrible! After two weeks am still waiting fir my order. Also, no tracking info sent via email. Had to check Kmart website myself to see order status. Finally, the third item I ordered as part of the order has not been dispatched at all and I haven’t been contacted by Kmart as to why they haven’t sent the third item which as been fully paid for. Never again!