Kmart Online Store

See the Best Online Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Erskineite
Erskineite

Online shopping - I don't think it exists

Wrong product delivered - customer service no help

Emailed to customer services in regards to a miss delivery of the wrong product. Response was not what i asked

Don’t advertise when there is no stock

Why does Kmart say something is in stock and let you pay when several days later 5 out of 6 items refunded as no stock? Very disappointed and waste of time.

Carmen F.
Carmen F.Illawarra, NSW

Still waiting

I am still waiting for the bed head I ordered a few months ago. If you can’t supply give me a refund.

JDH
JDHSydney, NSW

Obviously not backend shopping systems in place at KMart

Ordered 26/11/21 and received an email 1/12/21 that the team were working hard to dispatch orders. But I'm amazed that KMart is running their online fulfillment on Google spreadsheets as you can see on this link. Gives me no confidence at all http://bit.ly/KmartOrderCancellation

Kmart create.

Ordered a few shirts. Ink faded first wash. Pretty much gone second wash. If only stains would come out that easy.

karin
karin

What "service"???

For some reason K Mart can't supply us with the kettle we ordered on line - even though they took the money for it.... they also don't seem to be able to refund the money we paid for it. Will NEVER buy from them again.

Waste of time, false advertising

Buy the time you check out no products are available. Waste of time. I’ll be referring g to consumer affairs regarding false advertising specials to attract online shoppers without sufficient stock.

Discrimination

I won’t ever buy anything from Kmart again they support vaccine passports and division in Australia I refuse to provide my medical history with retail employees just to enter a store when I can walk into coles right next door viruses don’t choose what store they’re going to enter

Narelle
NarelleHunter Region, NSW

delivery times is terrible

Placed an order on 15.10.21, items came all at separate times a 2 pairs of short still haven't arrived (29.11.21). Emailed complaints with no response. Called 29 11 21 the order was placed at a store on the 11.11.21 and is being processed...
Worst online shop ever

TERRIBLE ONLINE EXPERIENCE

Says products are in stock when they aren't, won't let you do a click and collect order online without paying first. What if I want to pay in cash?

TERRIBLE WEBSITE! Whoever made this should be shot.

Terrible service.

Purchase Nintendo switch online then told next day that the order was cancelled. Who sells stock that they don't have

Jayda Louise
Jayda LouiseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not very happy

Horrible, I got scammed, won't let me return item, ruined my excitment, I really thought we had a bond kmart

Kosta
KostaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Black Friday sales a sham!

If you want customer service don’t bother trying to contact them - useless

They have no customer service skills. Didn’t address my issue at all and then they thank you for contacting them