Kmart Online Store

See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kmart

Shaz
ShazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can never get anything I need

I can't log in it takes ages and multiple tries everytime I shop. I can't order from Kmart at all on my laptop it always says Bad Request though I can order from any other store I like. If I ever get to complete an order there is always at least 1 item not available but when I delete that one then another is not available. Definition of frustration trying to order at Kmart Online

Items not delivered

Ordered online on the 26th December and still no delivery from Couriers Please on 13th January. I went to Kmart Chat online today and told that part of my order had been returned to Kmart and not delivered to me. For some reason Couriers Please split the order off into two parts. As only one part of my order has been returned to Kmart, Kmart will NOT REFUND any of my money until they have all their items back. I have no items and no refund. Kmart have not kept me informed of any issues, they have just kept my money.

Terrible customer service Monique

katrinadong
katrinadong

Didn’t get manager call yet

KmartKmart

Hi there, we're so sorry to hear about your experience. We've responded to your Facebook PM regarding this.

James0ns
James0nsDarling Downs, QLD

Worst experience ever!

Ordered 5 of the same item back in mid Nov. only received 4 of the items mid Dec and due to Christmas period, thought I’d give them more time due to delays etc. in post. It took them 2 1/2 weeks before my item was even sent. Called up Kmart today after getting the run around by 3 different freight company’s involved in the delivery of said items because it seems the 5th has been lost and they were very unhelpful and refused to give a refund. So now I’m down $120. Not happy and will not be shopping there again.

AlfredAU

Very unprofessional!

I purchased various products from Kmart online. After some time I received an email saying my items are ready for pickup. Couple of days later and when I was arranging for pickup, I received a text message saying the pickup is cancelled since they are out of stock!

Ok.

Buyer Beware

I purchased a Rattan Bed (amongst other things) from the Kmart website in November (and it is now January). My order was partially delivered by Allied Express in December, but the biggest item (the Rattan Bed) was not delivered. I asked the driver where/when was the rest of my delivery. He made up something like maybe tomorrow, maybe next week - but something about it was suspicious. I had a feeling it was actually in the truck. Anyway, I waited for the next 2 months. I waited at home every day for the delivery. I even called Kmart 3 times, they said they'd get back to me but never did. It never arrived. Deflated and disappointed is an understatement.

Marilu
MariluSouth East Queensland, QLD

Online store not recommended

Ordered 4 set of dinner plates. On the delivery day the parcels were poorly wrapped, the boxes broken, and also broken were some of the plates. A no no experience to never repeat.

Lauren C.
Lauren C.Sydney, NSW

Never received my package OR refund!!

Carlo FerraroQueensland, Australia

The perfect crash

Ordered a Microwave online the 19/12/21, never had a delivery date, after several complaints, receive a response the 3/1/22, practically initiating the procedure again, today 5/1/22 wrote again and nothing has changed, banal excuses, incompetency, no clues, after so many days I am still asked for patience. FIRST AND LAST TIME!!!

Today was the item picked up at wynnum, hope it arrive tomorrow, 20km

Mel
MelSydney, NSW

Bed ordered online .

I have been calling asking to refund a bed that was order online with missing parts since August. Everytime I call the same answer was given that a delivery truck will pick it up.I am still waiting for my refund and the delivery guy haven't pick up the bed it's Jan 2022 will soon be 6 months waiting.

mic
micsydney

Stay clear unless you want to be tortured ....

I ordered 4 item a fan , a pair of gloves , socks and 4 singlets..... today i received 2 separate deliveries being the (a) fan and later (b) gloves leaving the Socks & Singlets short awaiting stock...

Needless to say why pay 3 X postage for 4 item that fit in one shipment ? ...I requested a refund for the socks & singlets are in hope...

this is my 2nd time I have an unpleasant experience with K-Mart online , I will not put myself for a 3rd time
through this....

Komal Ali
Komal AliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly Disappointed with their last minute order cancellations- The Grinch Kmart

I ordered a double bed metal frame on 27 November 2021 for my senior neighbours as they didn’t know how to order online exclusive products through Kmart website. The senior paid me in cash and I told then that it will be delivered within 7 days of placing an order as informed by Kmart. Kmart refused me its delivery on 21 december 2021 stating that they have runnout of stock and would either cancel refund me back or put me on next 60 days wait. Is it even fair on customers? It was meant to be their grand daughter christmas gift and they just refused to deliver it. That too after calling and chasing them for two weeks. Pathetic service and inconsiderate . A grinch Kmart who have stolen somebody’s christmas.

Never buy again

Bought a trampoline online on 02/12was told it will definitely be here for Xmas got tracking details and all then find out on the 22/12 there was never any stock and I would be refunded in 7 days and this is after phone calls every day and people telling me it’s definitely coming what a joke and now I have nothing for my kids thanks Kmart never again will I buy from you

Moh
MohSouth East Queensland, QLD

I never try online kmart any more

Ordered 3 items
Established time 10 days.
After a month received 2 items and following up for 3rd one.
No response
Call and call
They said it's lost
How a king mattress will be gone???!!!

Poor communication

Do not use this service,it is terribly disappointing to have your purchase refunded at Christmas,when the time your given to collect it is from order time not from when it's available in store.So it's all in their convenience,they can take what ever time to make it available but you only have the remainder of the total ten days to pick it up and their email doesn't tell you that.Poor show.