Kmart Online Store

Kmart Online Store (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kmart

Not happy
Not happy

Sick of waoting for delivery.

Order has been sitting in delivery depot for 2 weeks. Contacted kmart to return the order only to be told that they cant alter delivery destination. Contacted toll refused delivery and told them to return to sender which is being done. Not only are kmart incompetent but they are also liars. Wont be waiting for kmart to process my refund as they will keep shipping charges. Will be doing a charge back through my bank. Avoid this unethical company like the plague. Absolutely pathetic

Kelly
KellySydney, NSW

Do not purchase online due to failure to deliver

I purchased two mattresses online, paid $70 for 7 day metro delivery and now two weeks after order placement and weekly follow up calls I have been advised that the items haven’t even been distributed from Kmart to the delivery company. This is appalling customer service and I would recommend never to utilise online purchase and delivery due to the company’s failure to meet their advertised delivery schedules.

Janice
JaniceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The absolute worst

I placed an order on 12 November, expected delivery a few days later, as of today no delivery. I contacted KMart about a week ago and they said give it time. Contacted again today to ask to cancel the order. Their response was that the order was lost in transit - would have been nice to let me know. Customer service is non existent and they use Toll as their delivery partner - no surprise that they are also useless.

Liz Mc
Liz Mc

Awful online and delivery non existent

Placed an order 2 weeks ago and contact k mart twice only to be told they are sourcing the items.. on checking all items are available in local store. Now been told it can be up to 19 days after they says it’s ready to be shipped.

Erskineite
Erskineite

Online shopping - I don't think it exists

Wrong product delivered - customer service no help

Emailed to customer services in regards to a miss delivery of the wrong product. Response was not what i asked

Don’t advertise when there is no stock

Why does Kmart say something is in stock and let you pay when several days later 5 out of 6 items refunded as no stock? Very disappointed and waste of time.

Carmen F.
Carmen F.Illawarra, NSW

Still waiting

I am still waiting for the bed head I ordered a few months ago. If you can’t supply give me a refund.

JDH
JDHSydney, NSW

Obviously not backend shopping systems in place at KMart

Ordered 26/11/21 and received an email 1/12/21 that the team were working hard to dispatch orders. But I'm amazed that KMart is running their online fulfillment on Google spreadsheets as you can see on this link. Gives me no confidence at all http://bit.ly/KmartOrderCancellation

Kmart create.

Ordered a few shirts. Ink faded first wash. Pretty much gone second wash. If only stains would come out that easy.

karin
karin

What "service"???

For some reason K Mart can't supply us with the kettle we ordered on line - even though they took the money for it.... they also don't seem to be able to refund the money we paid for it. Will NEVER buy from them again.

Waste of time, false advertising

Buy the time you check out no products are available. Waste of time. I’ll be referring g to consumer affairs regarding false advertising specials to attract online shoppers without sufficient stock.

Discrimination

I won’t ever buy anything from Kmart again they support vaccine passports and division in Australia I refuse to provide my medical history with retail employees just to enter a store when I can walk into coles right next door viruses don’t choose what store they’re going to enter

Narelle
NarelleHunter Region, NSW

delivery times is terrible

Placed an order on 15.10.21, items came all at separate times a 2 pairs of short still haven't arrived (29.11.21). Emailed complaints with no response. Called 29 11 21 the order was placed at a store on the 11.11.21 and is being processed...
Worst online shop ever

TERRIBLE ONLINE EXPERIENCE

Says products are in stock when they aren't, won't let you do a click and collect order online without paying first. What if I want to pay in cash?

TERRIBLE WEBSITE! Whoever made this should be shot.

Terrible service.

Purchase Nintendo switch online then told next day that the order was cancelled. Who sells stock that they don't have

Jayda Louise
Jayda LouiseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not very happy

Horrible, I got scammed, won't let me return item, ruined my excitment, I really thought we had a bond kmart

Kosta
KostaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Black Friday sales a sham!

If you want customer service don’t bother trying to contact them - useless

They have no customer service skills. Didn’t address my issue at all and then they thank you for contacting them

28 days till I get my purchase!!!!!

I ordered a mattress in a box and 4 days later the order status had not changed so I used the SMS service to followup. I received a reply saying 21 days till I got tracking and a further 7 days for delivery. I understand business has been affected by covid but I purchase many other items online from other shops and have had no issues. I can't believe how badly Kmart is managing it's online sector, someone needs to be fired.

Elizabeth4041
Elizabeth4041Wingham, New South Wales

Never has stock but you don’t know that!

I order my kids, and sometimes myself, for clothes.
Prices are good but as you shop it’s hard to know what’s actually available…when you go to your cart you have to remove half of what’s in there because it’s marked unavailable.

Then when they ship the order you get an email telling you what other items you won’t be getting, saying they’ve refunded.

I usually pay with zip, and the refund is fifty-fifty on whether it appears.

I don’t have a local place to shop because I live far from a major town. I wanted to keep with someone that uses my flybuys but I will be looking at big w next.

Order asked to pick up then cancelled it

Order never arrived!

I ordered a tallboy just over two months ago & have been trying to contact Kmart in regards to an update! Long story short I never received my tallboy & waited over two months for trash customer service and no product! Do not order from Kmart online! They’re useless!

Kate
KateHunter Region, NSW

Vaccination Status

I would like to state that from this moment forward I will n longer being purchasing from you again. I am disgusted that you have added a vaccinated or non vaccinated question to your click and collect process. My medical status is non of your business and if I choose to click and collect that is my business why. You are a disgusting discriminating company.

Tozza