Kmart Online Store

Kmart Online Store (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kmart

Pros

Competitive prices

Cons

Customer support can be inefficient
Website can be difficult to use
Slow to process refunds

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (438)

Absolutely terrible! Less than 1 star if I could.

Ongoing dysfunctional website. Terrible customer service. 4 different error codes in 4 attempts to pay all unresolved. Will shop elsewhere.

Micaela J.
Micaela J.South East Queensland, QLD

Orders being partly fulfilled making it useless!

My orders have continually been partly fulfilled. I have twins and so when I order two items I want TWO not one. Because I order clearance items I am unable to return and because I only received one item it renders the item useless as I need two!! If I can’t go buy another matching pair of shoes then the pair that is sent is useless, which is the same for any other item of clothing. If it’s out of stock then DONT SELL IT!!! And if part of someone’s order is unavailable then I should have the option to cancel the rest of the order!!

Terrible website

You need the patience of a saint to negotiate this website. Totally not user friendly. STOP trying to corral prospective customers into buying from local stores ESPECIALLY when there is absolutely nothing left to buy online anywhere in the first place.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Never ever shop kmart online again

Order ship on 10th but 11th no email nothing, even back order or delay, a company should email let customer know. Plus they use "courier please", another worst experience I had before, another never ever. All ppl with that horrible shipping experience must be thru "courier please" (NO NO).
Ps. They always reply with sorry this and that, seriously? Aren't you tired of that? But no worry soon no one will order kmart online at this rate.

Nguyen
Nguyen

Why bother wasting time on call, I just realize the kmart which ship my order only 53km away. I should never order online.

LALA
LALAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible delivery timeframe

Shipping company used by Kmart is terrible. Confirmation email received that item has been shipped. 5 days after receiving confirmation the tracking has not updated or scanned into a depot.
Change of transport company is required for better customer satisfaction.

Carol F.
Carol F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Another Example of Deceptive Trading

Everyone has been shopping online during the Pandemic. I have been trying to purchase the KMart Coffee Grinder for months now and checked availability before making my Purchase. Today I get a message my Order was cancelled due to stock being unavailable after they checked 3 stores for the item. This is not good and the refund won't be processed back to my Credit Card for up to 5 days. So KMark are not managing their Online Stock which most online sellers seems to able to do. When I tried to make a Complaint via the Cancellation Page no joy as it refused to process the data and yet another waste of my time and my money.

KPP
KPPAustralian Capital Territory

Hopeless

MrConsumer
MrConsumerSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Absolute worst online service

Absolute worst online service received from any company to date. I made a couple of orders recently and they accepted my payment then sent me an email saying they have refunded the order a few mins later, no explanation nothing. The items I ordered were all listed as being available online so I have no idea why 3 out 3 orders were cancelled and refunded. Been purchasing online since 2003 and have never come across such poor service.

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible online delivery service!

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Kim, if you're able to send us a PM via our Facebook page, we can follow this up directly for you. We understand this is not ideal and are truly sorry for your experience shopping online with us.

Made in China rubbish - beach chair

Back of chair collapses flat onto beach - used once! When you lean back into sand the back of the seat collapses

Tia B
Tia BRedbank plains

Worst courier

Have been waiting for nearly a month now for my items, Allied express are rude and disrespectful and just don’t care have contacted both and one keeps blaming the other. So all in all I just lost $300 because both store and courier are useless

BambzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I didn't know kids with crayons wrote kmarts website code. Oh, toddlers with crayons. My mistake.

karen y
karen yGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Low Stock Order Cancelled

So i ordered this "folding serve tray" online. It was low in stock.. my order was processed, then few hours later i get an email labelled "Cancelled by Customer Request" -because They didn't have the stock anymore.

DO NOT BUY BOUCLE BED HEAD

If I could give this 0 stars, I would. First of all, the material is not boucle it’s see through felt. I have a boucle chair from Kmart, and considering they are ‘supposedly’ made from the same material, they could not be further apart. Secondly, this white felt material is so transparent you can see the blue stuffing underneath even without light. Thirdly, there were rips in the material already. I’m a loyal Kmart furniture buyer, however I now understand why this is an ‘online exclusive’

Adam C.
Adam C.Goldfields, WA

If I could give it 0 I would

I tried to order some things I need desperately- local store doesn’t have them. $84 postage charge for $24 items! No click & collect either. There’s no option to pay for the items & get them sent to the store to collect them. Why would I even bother using this service!
The Kalgoorlie store has been shrunk & now has nothing. I miss Target

Jodie 21.1.22
Jodie 21.1.22Gippsland, VIC

Pathetic

Ordered a rug online got a email the next day to say item was shipped 3 weeks later I call to find out ware is my order as my tracking number won't work just to find out that the item has not even been shipped. Then I get another email to say give them onother 15 days just to update the shipping details delivery not included in this time it was meant to be delivered within 7 days.Poor effort and lying to customers I would not be surprised if all their stores close down and I cancelled the order with no reply from them yet.

Terrible customer service

Placed and large order for some furniture on 29/12. Took 2 days for an email to say they have received the order online but took money instantly. Then another couple of days to book in delivery and now getting the run around saying that it is 14 business days before the courier gets told to pick it up. So instead of the 3-5 days to deliver my order im now having to wait in limbo. My daughter needs her bed and i will never make the same mistake twice. Ther system says shipped on 04/01/22 so id expect it to have been a week after or at least be notified

Disgruntled
Disgruntled

It was your dedicated online team giving me the run around

Shaz
ShazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can never get anything I need

I can't log in it takes ages and multiple tries everytime I shop. I can't order from Kmart at all on my laptop it always says Bad Request though I can order from any other store I like. If I ever get to complete an order there is always at least 1 item not available but when I delete that one then another is not available. Definition of frustration trying to order at Kmart Online

Terrible customer service [Name Removed]

katrinadong
katrinadong

Didn’t get manager call yet

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi there, we're so sorry to hear about your experience. We've responded to your Facebook PM regarding this.

James0ns
James0nsDarling Downs, QLD

Worst experience ever!

Ordered 5 of the same item back in mid Nov. only received 4 of the items mid Dec and due to Christmas period, thought I’d give them more time due to delays etc. in post. It took them 2 1/2 weeks before my item was even sent. Called up Kmart today after getting the run around by 3 different freight company’s involved in the delivery of said items because it seems the 5th has been lost and they were very unhelpful and refused to give a refund. So now I’m down $120. Not happy and will not be shopping there again.

AlfredAU

Very unprofessional!

I purchased various products from Kmart online. After some time I received an email saying my items are ready for pickup. Couple of days later and when I was arranging for pickup, I received a text message saying the pickup is cancelled since they are out of stock!

Ok.

Marilu
MariluSouth East Queensland, QLD

Online store not recommended

Ordered 4 set of dinner plates. On the delivery day the parcels were poorly wrapped, the boxes broken, and also broken were some of the plates. A no no experience to never repeat.

Komal Ali
Komal AliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly Disappointed with their last minute order cancellations- The Grinch Kmart

I ordered a double bed metal frame on 27 November 2021 for my senior neighbours as they didn’t know how to order online exclusive products through Kmart website. The senior paid me in cash and I told then that it will be delivered within 7 days of placing an order as informed by Kmart. Kmart refused me its delivery on 21 december 2021 stating that they have runnout of stock and would either cancel refund me back or put me on next 60 days wait. Is it even fair on customers? It was meant to be their grand daughter christmas gift and they just refused to deliver it. That too after calling and chasing them for two weeks. Pathetic service and inconsiderate . A grinch Kmart who have stolen somebody’s christmas.

Very very very bad customer service

Bought an item and didn’t post it to me i kept calling them every day for a full month i spoke to nearly all staff no one even knew what to do. After waiting for a month they didn’t even post and didn’t even say that they don’t have it i even spoke to one of their managers and didn’t even know what to do. If there is a half of star I won’t give them. Shame

If I could rate 0 stars I would - I will never buy in store at kmart or online again after this terrible experience

DO NOT ORDER FROM KMART
Customer service was horrible and I asked for a refund as the product was more than 2 weeks late even after them saying delivery "at worst" would be 14 days. The customer service team kept replying to my emails saying it has been shipped and referring me to the tracking number - this is all they would say over and over again. The tracking number they gave me said the parcel had gone to NSW from WA and I live in WA? No explanation was offered or any detail provided as to where my parcel is or how long it would be or how to get a refund. I am still waiting for my parcel. Disgusting !!!!