Kmart Online Store

Kmart Online Store (page 3 of 4)

See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kmart

Pros

Competitive prices

Cons

Customer support can be inefficient
Website can be difficult to use
Slow to process refunds

1.2
  • Return Claim MadeYes (76) · No

Ronaldo
RonaldoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad very bad service

Purchased a Trampoline for my kids birthday and they told it will be there by the birthday and it never arrived.
They have a pathetic service provider in Allied express who do not know what's happening with orders

Kubra
KubraSydney, NSW

Online shopping is terrible

Stop advertising products that aren’t available. I made an online click and collect order because the stores never have stock. They take the money out of your account and then email you saying it’s unavailable. Kmart never has stock which is annoying. This is totally unprofessional

MrG
MrG

It's 2020 and Kmart can't sort it out

Half my order was refunded a week after ordering as it was out of stock. 3 weeks later the other half was refunded as they never bothered to send it. You would think online sales are easy. Pack and ship. But apparently that's too hard for Kmart in 2020.

Xx__Linda__xX
Xx__Linda__xXGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sad thing is Kmart is a huge store, well presented on the commercials and everywhere but online service is a FAIL :(

Marian
MarianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Goods returned at point of collection but never refunded

Isabel
IsabelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible service

Orders are taken more than two weeks to be processed, even when the policy time is same between 48-72 hours. In addition, the online call center is not helpful at all, they can’t provide any solution, not even speaking to a higher employee who can provide better customer service enquiry.

Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Online customer service

I was wanting a refund on a click and collect item before I even picked it up. I was told it’s couldn’t happen because it was “TOO MESSY” to do a refund on an online order... not good enough

Nims2011
Nims2011Sydney, NSW

Good arrive damaged.

loulou_4481
loulou_4481Central Coast

worst customer service, cheap nasty products

Worst experience and terrible quality products. I purchased appliances from Kmart about 3 months ago via afterpay. I paid the account in total within 3 weeks of purchase. Within 4 weeks all the appliances had broken. I took them back within the 3 month warranty period and I'm still awaiting my refund!!!! Unbelievable! I will never deal with this company again. Kmart was bought out and is now run by a completely different manufacturer and in a completely different country to what it was. You can't speak to anyone Australian to rectify issues. Another great company lost to offshore cheap nasty corporations seeking to maximize profits, all in all, Kmart has the nastiest range of stuff I've seen and I refuse to shop there anymore.

Nunya
NunyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely appalling disgusting customer service

Paid for an order online & the couriers that they use “Couriers Please” which are just as bad as K-Mart!!!
I have rung K-Mart to get issue resolved as I have paid them for the product however they have washed there hands of the issue. To get to even speak to a manager takes a call back that could be days later (if your lucky) & still no outcome.
Do not use this company or order online as they have no customer service or care about there customers.

Waste of time

I bought a mirror online and went thru click and collect I get home to find the mirror is in fact Cracked. I called obviously FURIOUS and they told me there’s a weeks wait and that I’d have to pick it up. As though it was MY fault they gave me a faulty product. Would not Buy again

mocca
mocca

Unreal

Just purchased some items online the products are ok for the value the of the product, the issue here is if you purchase online there is no return option and if you do choose to return via post, it would be at your expense not Kmart, will never buy from them again online, best buy elsewhere

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Received Damaged items, Received no refund!!

Received damaged items, when I asked for a replacement, I got Told they can only give refunds. Been over a month now and I still have no Refund. They even stopped replying back to my email. Honesty from a big business like that would be recommended. Very disappointing.

kate
kateAU

Order cancelled

Placed an order for 20 items. Over the next few days most of the items were cancelled by Kmart one by one. I got the gift bags but not the gifts. Returned one faulty item almost 2 weeks ago, which I had to physically return to my nearest store. Still waiting for my refund. Avoid at all cost! Complete waste of time. Very stressful experience.

Benjamin M.
Benjamin M.Illawarra, NSW

Avoid Kmart online - Horrible communication and customer care.

Ordered online during COVID lockdown.
We were told the order was cancelled, but we were still charged. The item did eventually arrive, but after when we needed it (we had to purchase another).
The customer care team was very unhelpful, taking weeks between replies. No resolution, no refund. Nothing.

Kmart online is useless

Ordered a vacuum cleaner and a few other products. Other products arrive but no vacuum cleaner. When we rang we were told non available but could get our money back. That was 2 weeks ago and still no refund not even a reply.

Karen L
Karen L

Negligent packaging & appalling customer service

Mary M.
Mary M.Sydney, NSW

Order delivered to another state !

shruti m.
shruti m.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unresponsive Customer Service

I placed an order for a couple of items including a marble tumbler which arrived damaged. I immediately contacted the customer service stating that the Item arrived damaged and is not save to be kept at home with kids around. It's been 4 days and nobody has replied to me.

Chesney B.
Chesney B.Sydney, NSW

Terrible Click and Collect experience

I placed a click and collect order on the Kmart website for collection at their Top Ryde store. On the website, all products were shown as available. When we went to collect the order, two products were not in the package. I was told they would be delivered to my house at no extra cost. This would be ideal if the product was not at the store but the missing two products were on the counter next to my order bag. The man working behind the counter refused to give it to me, telling me I had to wait for it to be delivered. They didn’t even make an effort to help out.

I thought Kmart was awesome, but....

I love to hate Kmart. Awesome stuff, great price etc etc but when I wanted a particular item and the website said my closest store was in stock I traveled the hour long trip to buy it. But no. All stock was on hold and I left empty handed. At least update your website otherwise what point of having it

S. Ringshaw
S. RingshawMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor product

Beanie
BeanieSydney

Tried to palm off damaged goods

Purchased a large kitchen playset for click and collect. Received email and SMS notifying me the next day it was ready for pickup. When I went in-store the employee brings out a badly damaged box and a letter taped to it stating the playset was not damaged. When looking through the ripped cardboard you can see that the wooden panels were completely smashed. Pointed this out to the employee who then simply stated it's the last one in stock as if that made it acceptable. Waste of a trip to a store and then having to wait for the money to be refunded. Worst service by uncaring staff.

Dayna
DaynaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If only I could rate 0 stars

Chloe
ChloeSouth West, WA

Wash & soak jar fail

I Ordered the wash and soak jars that were released but out of stock in stores. Online said they were available so ordered 3 of each for my gf’s and I. When the order came there was 1 wash and 2 soak. 1 wash and 1 soak were smashed to bits. Took them to my local Kmart they returned my money but couldn’t get me anymore. The items where wrapped in a plastic bag inside a box bigger than the items. What a waste of time, product & postage. Very disappointed with the service.