Kmart Online Store

Kmart Online Store (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kmart

Pretty Poor

Spent hours sifting through the website to find things that were in stock. I eventually placed my order and paid on the 14th Oct.
I received a tracking code a couple of days later but as of the 23rd, my order is STILL only being "processed".

Blaming Aus Post for delays is al very well if the hold up is on delivery but 9 days in and they still having even processed my order.

2nd_baby
2nd_babySydney, NSW

Still waiting after 3 weeks

Ordered birthday presents from Kmart on 2 October. Still waiting for it to arrive. Kmart don’t give a stuff about it and tell me that it’s my job to chase up their delivery provider. I disagreed as told them it’s their job as I ordered products at from their store and they should deliver within reasonable time. Very disappointing.

Melissa A.
Melissa A.Sydney, NSW

Pathetic

Placed an order mon 11 oct money taken confirmation email received then nothing. Tried to call store numerous times no answer no matter what option I chose.
5 phone calls to the head office to be told 4 different stories.
A week and half later to be told my order hasn't even been processed.
Finally someone then tells me items are being sourced from other stores.
Worst Kmart experience ever... ask to speak to the lovely lady I spoke with on Tues to be told they don't know who 1 another is.

Spent 3 1/2 hours waiting for my order and they still haven't given it to me

Spent 3 1/2 hours waiting for my order and they still haven't given it to me I rang the number no reply rang the main helpline call them an hour ago they said my order be ready in 15 minutes and now when I looked on the application my order doesn't seem to exist but I still have not got my order after waiting almost half an hour on the phone and the car park in front of the store waiting for my order

They need to get a better system have seen almost 30 of 40 people get so frustrated waiting and just left

I wish it was possible to do 0 stars
My delivery time was supposed to be 12 it is now 3:40 pm

Find out how Kmart Online Store compares to other Online Shops

Been 5 days finally got a response only to be told it hasn’t been processed or even looked at

So on Saturday I ordered a white 4 tier bookshelf,as I’m loosing space on my current one and need an upgrade,fast forward yesterday I was getting agitated to why they haven’t even shipped it out it had been way over 24hrs and I felt scammed, so fast forward today I finally get a reply and the person says it hasn’t even been processed and they are going to look for the item now…but I would have too wait an extra 2-3 for them to process and ship it out.

The only thing that stresses me out is how they say wait 24hrs for a tracking code it’s like why don’t you guys say the truth, that people place orders and you go radio silent for weeks till we badger you for a tracking code or just to simply pack an order. Unbelievable.

Mel
MelIllawarra, NSW

Never again

This is seriously the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Took my money however no goods and communication. Website is also poor quality and not user friendly. Extremely disapointed.

Margaret
MargaretSydney Surrounds, NSW

NO response very frustrated

I have email at least 6 times in regard to 3 orders all for the same items as they would not allow me to order the quantity I needed. Some of the orders came but no paper work so I could not work out which order was which. I still have 3 items outstanding and can't get a reply. Very very frustrating.

Couldn’t find what I was looking for always out of stock doesn’t look like they restock at all

Would show but was out of stock as on website it shows false advertising as the product was not there

romeop
romeopSydney, NSW

Don't believe Kmart about their Online Orders - Frustrating.

Misleading what they say about their "Click & Collect" online order saying "ready in 24 hours", it's now 5 days since I paid my order and still not hearing anything from them, so I cancelled my order and ordered online from Big W and my order was ready next day, never going back to Kmart after reading all the Bad experiences customers had, Dishonest...

Stephen
StephenPerth, WA

No refund of shipping costs for a product with a manufacturing defect! Refund made after complaint lodged with PayPal

GL
GLGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ordering system and customer service a Joke

Placed online order, and received a confirmation email sameday. 10 days later I received a shipping confirmation. Another 10 days later, my order still showing the status processing. The tracking number still says ready to be processed. Called up Kmart and they claim it could be at least a month ( website says 7 to 14 days max). When asked to ecalate, I was told no, Would not be given their name to chase up either. This is the ONLY company I have issues with. The previous order from 2 months ago, which I had to escalate and eventually received order 3 weeks late is still showing the status of being processed. Do not waste your time! Shop elsewhere.

Brown
BrownSydney

Misleading and very unprofessional (Kmart Burwood & online customer service)

Find out how Kmart Online Store compares to other Online Shops

This is terrible - worst delivery services

I placed an order back 24th Sep - and received an notification the order despatched on 27th Sep.

And 14th Oct called Kmart - the goods may be delivered by end of next week !!!!

Mary
MaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst delivery service so far

And it's definitely not Aus Post's fault. Placed an order on the 9th of September. Some items weren't even sent for a week. I'm still waiting on 1 item, it's now the 14th of October, and the item wasn't even despatched until 3 days ago. Seriously? Lesson learned, never again.

No stock at checkout

Ordered 8 items, I went to checkout and only 1 in stock, not the first time either, well done wasted another 30 minutes of my time!

Sooket
Sooket

Terrible! Still haven’t received order from two weeks ago-

Terrible! After two weeks am still waiting fir my order. Also, no tracking info sent via email. Had to check Kmart website myself to see order status. Finally, the third item I ordered as part of the order has not been dispatched at all and I haven’t been contacted by Kmart as to why they haven’t sent the third item which as been fully paid for. Never again!

Jason B
Jason BDarlinghurst

I’m still waiting for my delivery

Here’s some free advice, if you want something from Kmart then go into the store in person and buy it - assuming your able to do so. Do not use there “click and collect” or the “delivery service” otherwise I assure you that you’ll be greatly disappointed if you choose to do so.

Zars Dale
Zars DaleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

BROKEN AND DAMAGED ITEMS

Purchased online 5 items and all came broken or damaged and had to return all of them. Everything at Kmart is poor quality and shoddy. Will never buy again from them.

KMart shopper
KMart shopperPerth, WA

Hopeless! Item advertised for months on end as being “out of stock online” for months!

Kmart constantly list items which are not currently available and provide no way for a customer to pre order for future availability.
Neither do they provide any information about future availability. I have been checking the availability of a bedhead for over three months! The website just states
“Out of stock online” ( but you can’t buy it in store anyway) with no indication if the item will EVER be available online in the future.
It’s just super frustrating!!

Jooby
JoobyCentral West, NSW

Obviously damaged item sent out!

Ordered white ottoman online as never any stock at my local store. Arrived very obviously damaged (box was perfect so not damaged in transit). Poor quality stitching and coming apart on every seam. They wouldn’t have been able to sell it in store. Not happy!

Terrible delivery service!

Ive ordered presents for my niece’s bday from kmart on last Sunday 3/10. Not only that Kmart did not provide me with a tracking number within 3 days as per their commitment on their website, but also they sent me an email to inform that one of the items is not available and will be refunded. The rest of 25 items are still being processed. It’s my niece birthday today and i am so disappointed that she has no present turns up. I understand that there are delays due to current circumstance of covid 19. However, there should be genuine communication around delivery time frame i.e it will take at least 3 weeks for the items to be delivered. This way, customers know the timeframe before placing the order.

June
Junemelbourne

Click & collect debarcale

Expect Delays

Ordered a mattress, delivery has taken over 2 weeks still not here. Have been sent Allied express tracking number but they have not received the product from Kmart even though Kmart inform me that Allied express have it, (not sure who is confused or lying!) Allied express inform me it is a metro delivery should be 3-4 days only.. Cant get a refund till 14 working days have passed, Wont be buying of Kmart in the future.

Disgusting Service
Disgusting Service

BUYERS BEWARE.

BUYERS BEWARE. I've been waiting 1mth to have my order delivered from Belmont Vic to Frankston and no sate for delivery is still set. A complete lack of notifications to the customer. No one from kmart will answer my calls. Absolutely disgraceful customer service. Never again will I purchase any Kmart product online!

Claire
ClaireGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The WORST deliveries ever!

3 days turns into 3 weeks. Don’t bother, wait times are just as bad. Never again! The worst at everything