Kmart Online Store

See the Best Online Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

karin
karin

What "service"???

For some reason K Mart can't supply us with the kettle we ordered on line - even though they took the money for it.... they also don't seem to be able to refund the money we paid for it. Will NEVER buy from them again.

Waste of time, false advertising

Buy the time you check out no products are available. Waste of time. I’ll be referring g to consumer affairs regarding false advertising specials to attract online shoppers without sufficient stock.

Discrimination

I won’t ever buy anything from Kmart again they support vaccine passports and division in Australia I refuse to provide my medical history with retail employees just to enter a store when I can walk into coles right next door viruses don’t choose what store they’re going to enter

Narelle
NarelleHunter Region, NSW

delivery times is terrible

Placed an order on 15.10.21, items came all at separate times a 2 pairs of short still haven't arrived (29.11.21). Emailed complaints with no response. Called 29 11 21 the order was placed at a store on the 11.11.21 and is being processed...
Worst online shop ever

TERRIBLE ONLINE EXPERIENCE

Says products are in stock when they aren't, won't let you do a click and collect order online without paying first. What if I want to pay in cash?

TERRIBLE WEBSITE! Whoever made this should be shot.

Terrible service.

Purchase Nintendo switch online then told next day that the order was cancelled. Who sells stock that they don't have

Jayda Louise
Jayda LouiseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not very happy

Horrible, I got scammed, won't let me return item, ruined my excitment, I really thought we had a bond kmart

Kosta
KostaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Black Friday sales a sham!

If you want customer service don’t bother trying to contact them - useless

They have no customer service skills. Didn’t address my issue at all and then they thank you for contacting them

Find out how Kmart Online Store compares to other Online Shops

28 days till I get my purchase!!!!!

I ordered a mattress in a box and 4 days later the order status had not changed so I used the SMS service to followup. I received a reply saying 21 days till I got tracking and a further 7 days for delivery. I understand business has been affected by covid but I purchase many other items online from other shops and have had no issues. I can't believe how badly Kmart is managing it's online sector, someone needs to be fired.

Order asked to pick up then cancelled it

Order never arrived!

I ordered a tallboy just over two months ago & have been trying to contact Kmart in regards to an update! Long story short I never received my tallboy & waited over two months for trash customer service and no product! Do not order from Kmart online! They’re useless!

Kate
KateHunter Region, NSW

Vaccination Status

I would like to state that from this moment forward I will n longer being purchasing from you again. I am disgusted that you have added a vaccinated or non vaccinated question to your click and collect process. My medical status is non of your business and if I choose to click and collect that is my business why. You are a disgusting discriminating company.

Tozza
TozzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No delivery

Jan

Poor communication responses/ 1 month after order I still have not received delivery/ a factual and honest review

Jan

Today is 2 weeks ago from the review escalation and I still have not heard from the escalation review team. This is approximately 336 hours ago now. I was told It would be reviewed within 72 hours.