Kmart Online Store

See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kmart

BambzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I didn't know kids with crayons wrote kmarts website code. Oh, toddlers with crayons. My mistake.

karen y
karen yGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Low Stock Order Cancelled

So i ordered this "folding serve tray" online. It was low in stock.. my order was processed, then few hours later i get an email labelled "Cancelled by Customer Request" -because They didn't have the stock anymore.

DO NOT BUY BOUCLE BED HEAD

If I could give this 0 stars, I would. First of all, the material is not boucle it’s see through felt. I have a boucle chair from Kmart, and considering they are ‘supposedly’ made from the same material, they could not be further apart. Secondly, this white felt material is so transparent you can see the blue stuffing underneath even without light. Thirdly, there were rips in the material already. I’m a loyal Kmart furniture buyer, however I now understand why this is an ‘online exclusive’

Adam C.
Adam C.Goldfields, WA

If I could give it 0 I would

I tried to order some things I need desperately- local store doesn’t have them. $84 postage charge for $24 items! No click & collect either. There’s no option to pay for the items & get them sent to the store to collect them. Why would I even bother using this service!
The Kalgoorlie store has been shrunk & now has nothing. I miss Target

Pathetic

Ordered a rug online got a email the next day to say item was shipped 3 weeks later I call to find out ware is my order as my tracking number won't work just to find out that the item has not even been shipped. Then I get another email to say give them onother 15 days just to update the shipping details delivery not included in this time it was meant to be delivered within 7 days.Poor effort and lying to customers I would not be surprised if all their stores close down and I cancelled the order with no reply from them yet.

Terrible customer service

Placed and large order for some furniture on 29/12. Took 2 days for an email to say they have received the order online but took money instantly. Then another couple of days to book in delivery and now getting the run around saying that it is 14 business days before the courier gets told to pick it up. So instead of the 3-5 days to deliver my order im now having to wait in limbo. My daughter needs her bed and i will never make the same mistake twice. Ther system says shipped on 04/01/22 so id expect it to have been a week after or at least be notified

Disgruntled
Disgruntled

It was your dedicated online team giving me the run around

Shaz
ShazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can never get anything I need

I can't log in it takes ages and multiple tries everytime I shop. I can't order from Kmart at all on my laptop it always says Bad Request though I can order from any other store I like. If I ever get to complete an order there is always at least 1 item not available but when I delete that one then another is not available. Definition of frustration trying to order at Kmart Online

Items not delivered

Ordered online on the 26th December and still no delivery from Couriers Please on 13th January. I went to Kmart Chat online today and told that part of my order had been returned to Kmart and not delivered to me. For some reason Couriers Please split the order off into two parts. As only one part of my order has been returned to Kmart, Kmart will NOT REFUND any of my money until they have all their items back. I have no items and no refund. Kmart have not kept me informed of any issues, they have just kept my money.

Brooke
Brooke

Hi Kmart, I still have no refund, no items and no email from you. Please process my refund.

KmartKmart

Hi Brooke, we're so sorry to hear this! We've escalated this to our team for you and hope to see them reach out very soon.

Terrible customer service [Name Removed]

katrinadong
katrinadong

Didn’t get manager call yet

KmartKmart

Hi there, we're so sorry to hear about your experience. We've responded to your Facebook PM regarding this.

James0ns
James0nsDarling Downs, QLD

Worst experience ever!

Ordered 5 of the same item back in mid Nov. only received 4 of the items mid Dec and due to Christmas period, thought I’d give them more time due to delays etc. in post. It took them 2 1/2 weeks before my item was even sent. Called up Kmart today after getting the run around by 3 different freight company’s involved in the delivery of said items because it seems the 5th has been lost and they were very unhelpful and refused to give a refund. So now I’m down $120. Not happy and will not be shopping there again.

AlfredAU

Very unprofessional!

I purchased various products from Kmart online. After some time I received an email saying my items are ready for pickup. Couple of days later and when I was arranging for pickup, I received a text message saying the pickup is cancelled since they are out of stock!

Ok.

Buyer Beware

I purchased a Rattan Bed (amongst other things) from the Kmart website in November (and it is now January). My order was partially delivered by Allied Express in December, but the biggest item (the Rattan Bed) was not delivered. I asked the driver where/when was the rest of my delivery. He made up something like maybe tomorrow, maybe next week - but something about it was suspicious. I had a feeling it was actually in the truck. Anyway, I waited for the next 2 months. I waited at home every day for the delivery. I even called Kmart 3 times, they said they'd get back to me but never did. It never arrived. Deflated and disappointed is an understatement.

Marilu
MariluSouth East Queensland, QLD

Online store not recommended

Ordered 4 set of dinner plates. On the delivery day the parcels were poorly wrapped, the boxes broken, and also broken were some of the plates. A no no experience to never repeat.

Lauren C.
Lauren C.Sydney, NSW

Never received my package OR refund!!

Carlo FerraroQueensland, Australia

The perfect crash

Ordered a Microwave online the 19/12/21, never had a delivery date, after several complaints, receive a response the 3/1/22, practically initiating the procedure again, today 5/1/22 wrote again and nothing has changed, banal excuses, incompetency, no clues, after so many days I am still asked for patience. FIRST AND LAST TIME!!!

Today was the item picked up at wynnum, hope it arrive tomorrow, 20km