Kmart Online Store

Kmart Online Store (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kmart

Pros

Competitive prices

Cons

Customer support can be inefficient
Website can be difficult to use
Slow to process refunds

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (411)

TWO month's still nothing, customer service even said "you won't get your order"

Still waiting for my order 2 months later, after 5th phone call the operator said "you won't be getting your order, KMART has a policy to just string customer's along in the hope they can fulfill the order eventually. Kmart has by far the worse shipping ever and even their employee's know, basically don't order online they have zero respect or care for customer's.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Drew, we're very concerned to hear about this. Would you be able to let us know your order number so we can get this followed up for you?

Drew
Drew
Sen SenSydney

Kmart needs to care for the planet!

I love kmart, prices and quality is awesome but kmarts care for the environment is not ok. Tiny little items are delivered in a huge box. It's damaging to our planet. I think that some adjustments need to be made. This has been happening for yrs now and with our planet in danger it needs to be amended asap

Yes of course. Good to hear. Order number is 107468949

KmartKmartSend a private message

Thank you! We've shared this feedback directly with the packing team that packed your order, and again apologise for this. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can continue to reduce our environmental impact!

Kelly

An absolute joke to deal with

I ordered 2 items online, 1 I had received within 2 days of purchase it's now 10 days and the other item has still not been shipped, I called online customer service and got nothing but attitude from the guy and zero answer as to what is happening with the rest of my order

Kelly

Yes, I would like to know why such a delay and an update on my order thank you

KmartKmartSend a private message

Thank you for confirming, Kelly. Would you be able to send us a PM on Facebook with your contact details so we can follow this up and reach out?

Mike
Mike

TIMEWASTERS

Purchased a 4 level racking from them on the 5th of March. It has been 3 weeks with no change on when the item will be picked up. Terrible courier aswell so major delays or orders not even being conducted.

DO NOT WASTE YOU TIME ONLINE, only buy in store as these guys will take the money and forget about your order.

KmartKmartSend a private message

We are sorry to hear of any delay with your delivery. Our friendly Online Orders team via;kmart.com.au/contact-us/ can help look into this further.

Find out how Kmart Online Store compares to other Online Shops

Kmart online is a big rip off to customers

Every time I purchase something online, they are quick to take the money. After waiting a few days Kmarts states that the item you order is out of stock and you will receive a refund in 5 to 10 days. The issue is the refund never comes, then they say to check your bank account, then everything is the banks' fault!!! This is fraud if you have a million people ordering the same item or any item say for example for $30 and no one receives a refund or the goods, then Kmart has just made $30 million dollars for nothing, and we the people are out of pocket. Kmart needs to be more accountable. I am over the scamming!!!

Gallacksey
GallackseyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Really Really Badly Made

I purchased around $150 of these jars online and In store and the seals DO NOT stop moths and bugs getting in like others jars! Not only wasted money on the product but all of the contents I purchased to put in them!!

Nothing ever available

Do Kmart ever update this site ,everything is allways out of stock online , disappointed ,waste of time trying to purchase

Nickie N.

The worst online experience I have ever had - do not waste your time!

Nickie N.

Thank you. Your explanation makes more sense. I wish those details had been conveyed to me during my calls.

Your website really needs an upgrade & you should supply online items from a warehouse to ensure availability.

KmartKmartSend a private message

We're glad we could clarify this for you, Nickie! We're truly sorry for your experience again and hope to be able to improve our online shopping experience and availability very soon.

Consistent worst service

Cancelled my order with no explanation nor no communication
Will never order online ever again I’ve had no success not wasting my time or energy of money

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hey Karen, can you please share your order ID so we can check this for you?

Joost

Terrible experience with online ordering

It's now the second time I order a product that shows online as available for click & collect, to be charged for the item but receive no confirmation. Then to find out after contacting customer service the product is not in stock. I understand this can happen, but reading comments here and having hands-on experience twice in a row tells me something is very wrong with their online concept.

Joost

Thanks, I have to correct one of my comments, it turns out I did receive an email to inform me the stock was not available (again). As much as I understand the dynamics of a store, it has been a very poor online experience to date.

Ihatekmartaustralia
IhatekmartaustraliaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If I could give them NO stars I would

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi there, we're really concerned to hear this has happened. Can you please reach out to us via Facebook messenger so we can look into this further?

Do not waste your time with online only exclusive!

I placed an order on the 20/1/22 and still to this date 1/3 no one online from customer service has any idea where my order is or when it’ll arrive. I have tried contacting every week to find out what is happening to get the same response that they will contact the delivery company and get back to me. Never do they get back to me. I have no choice but to go to fair trading now because I’ve paid for goods that I have not received with no idea where they are or when they will arrive. Absolutely ridiculous

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi there, we're so sorry to hear about the delay with your order. There are some delays with big and bulky items at the moment, but we can certainly help look into this via our live chat option here: bit.ly/ContactKmartAU.

Mariah-Matthew T.
Mariah-Matthew T.

I’ve tried talking to someone via your link. No one responded and I got disconnected!

KmartKmartSend a private message

Sorry about that Mariah, please share your contact details here bit.ly/Kmart-Feedback so our team can reach out to you with more information.

BYO29Sydney, NSW

Click and collect

When ordered for a click and collect. I was advised my product was not available at the Blacktown store. I then I went to location and I found the product in store. It's run by teenagers.

106118930.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Thank you. We will be sure to share this with our team.

ChevSydney, NSW

Waiting 5 month for a product to come through…

Chev

Thank you for your email. Yes I did get an email saying a refund has been processed shortly after the review was posted. Will look out for it to appear in my account and then visit a store to see if I can get the item.

CJ114South East Queensland, QLD

They use the worst freight service to save a few cents

Bought an item from Kmart that they only sold online. Today I got an email saying it had been despatched with Allied Express together with a tracking id.
Went to the Allied Express site and they said they didn't have the goods. Kmart says it's fully despatched, Which is telling the lie?
The last image shows a truck next to the word "Shipped"

CJ114

Absolutely terrible! Less than 1 star if I could.

Ongoing dysfunctional website. Terrible customer service. 4 different error codes in 4 attempts to pay all unresolved. Will shop elsewhere.

Micaela J.
Micaela J.South East Queensland, QLD

Orders being partly fulfilled making it useless!

My orders have continually been partly fulfilled. I have twins and so when I order two items I want TWO not one. Because I order clearance items I am unable to return and because I only received one item it renders the item useless as I need two!! If I can’t go buy another matching pair of shoes then the pair that is sent is useless, which is the same for any other item of clothing. If it’s out of stock then DONT SELL IT!!! And if part of someone’s order is unavailable then I should have the option to cancel the rest of the order!!

Terrible website

You need the patience of a saint to negotiate this website. Totally not user friendly. STOP trying to corral prospective customers into buying from local stores ESPECIALLY when there is absolutely nothing left to buy online anywhere in the first place.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Never ever shop kmart online again

Order ship on 10th but 11th no email nothing, even back order or delay, a company should email let customer know. Plus they use "courier please", another worst experience I had before, another never ever. All ppl with that horrible shipping experience must be thru "courier please" (NO NO).
Ps. They always reply with sorry this and that, seriously? Aren't you tired of that? But no worry soon no one will order kmart online at this rate.

Nguyen
Nguyen

Why bother wasting time on call, I just realize the kmart which ship my order only 53km away. I should never order online.

LALA
LALAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible delivery timeframe

Shipping company used by Kmart is terrible. Confirmation email received that item has been shipped. 5 days after receiving confirmation the tracking has not updated or scanned into a depot.
Change of transport company is required for better customer satisfaction.

Carol F.
Carol F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Another Example of Deceptive Trading

Everyone has been shopping online during the Pandemic. I have been trying to purchase the KMart Coffee Grinder for months now and checked availability before making my Purchase. Today I get a message my Order was cancelled due to stock being unavailable after they checked 3 stores for the item. This is not good and the refund won't be processed back to my Credit Card for up to 5 days. So KMark are not managing their Online Stock which most online sellers seems to able to do. When I tried to make a Complaint via the Cancellation Page no joy as it refused to process the data and yet another waste of my time and my money.

MrConsumer
MrConsumerSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Absolute worst online service

Absolute worst online service received from any company to date. I made a couple of orders recently and they accepted my payment then sent me an email saying they have refunded the order a few mins later, no explanation nothing. The items I ordered were all listed as being available online so I have no idea why 3 out 3 orders were cancelled and refunded. Been purchasing online since 2003 and have never come across such poor service.

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible online delivery service!

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Kim, if you're able to send us a PM via our Facebook page, we can follow this up directly for you. We understand this is not ideal and are truly sorry for your experience shopping online with us.

Made in China rubbish - beach chair

Back of chair collapses flat onto beach - used once! When you lean back into sand the back of the seat collapses

Tia B
Tia BRedbank plains

Worst courier

Have been waiting for nearly a month now for my items, Allied express are rude and disrespectful and just don’t care have contacted both and one keeps blaming the other. So all in all I just lost $300 because both store and courier are useless