Kmart Online Store

Kmart Online Store (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kmart

Um No
Um NoNsw

Second time, never again

Second time ordering online with Kmart, and the second time they have taken 9 days just to cancel my order because apparently nothing was in stock. I gave the first time a pass because covid hadn’t really taken hold yet and things were chaotic, but there is no excuse anymore. Kmart has had 2 years to get it together throughout this pandemic, but no improvement. Pretty pathetic.

Worst online ordering experience

Ale
AleSydney, NSW

I will never order from this store again

Ordered some items on October 30 .After waiting for 16 days ,now I am getting an email that items are not available. Disgusted and disappointed .If you don't have the items why you took the payment in the first place. terrible store and won't be ordering ever again.

Lauren
LaurenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Same issue as others - no communication, no delivery

Storm4
Storm4Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What a shambles KMart are

I ordered a Mattress on 23rd Oct, I received an email form KMart on 25thOct to inform me that my item had been shipped, along with a tracking # for Allied Express.
As I had not received my order on 3rd Nov I went on the Allied express site and enter the tracking number, only to be told that they had not received this as yet from KMart, so I call KMart and they informed me that this was indeed the case and they where a bit behind !! in getting this sent, as they inform Allied Express when the goods are due to go,
It is now 14th of November and Allied Express still have not received my Mattress from kMart and we are sleeping om the floor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeeves
JeevesVictoria

Awful delivery and unhelpful customer service

I ordered an item on the 18th of October and was charged and received an order confirmation as well as a shipping confirmation.

The tracking I've been given does not work and to this day, typing into Kmart's delivery provider, Allied Express, there is no record of the shipment whatsoever. The customer service trying to find the item is also hopeless, only offering platitudes and zero resolution or interest to help, only pass the buck onto the logistics company.

Kmart's logistics are a mess and I will never order anything online with them ever again.

Anastasios G.
Anastasios G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Either drop shipping or just hopeless

Rosie
RosieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Item said fully shipped but haven’t received it.

I ordered a $130 item from Kmart last October 17 2020, November 11 now, I haven’t received it yet so I tracked on their website it said fully shipped but I haven’t received it yet till now.
I will not going to order from Kmart again.
Update:
12/11/21 Items has arrived today. Cause of delay must be from AuPost, they have had my items since the 21st. I ordered during lockdown, I love Kmart but i rather go to the shop next time even if it’s lockdown just wait to open again.

Samuel A.
Samuel A.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Aweful

Find out how Kmart Online Store compares to other Online Shops

Dreadful service in delivering online orders

It's been 18 days waiting for my item of a floor rug, many emails and text messages and a phone call to service department. Could we customers be falling victim too actual theft? After reading all these similar reviews, it makes me wonder about the possibility of people pilfering goods the we customers have bought. They should look into this very seriously. Still waiting ....

I love kmart- but NOT the online option!!

Kmart online is a joke.
It logs you out over & over again.
It is SO SLOW.
The system NEEDS to be updated!
If they did that, then they would get more business.
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THE SYSTEM!

Liza
LizaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Useless

This website has twice let me keep adding items to my shopping basket. Then you go to check out and they say NOTHING is available online. Excuse me, 10 items from different departments, none of which had "sold out online" next to them? All unavailable? And I had given my postcode at the start.
This has really put me off Kmart

Regular consumerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not order online - you will be waiting weeks and weeks

It’s very frustrating dealing with Kmart - my item was given a so-called tracking number 2 weeks ago but still has not been picked up by the courier. When I enquired today about why there was such a delay in giving it to the courier I was sent a perky text reply saying “I’ve just checked on your order and it’s either ready for processing or has been processed and waiting for a courier “. Clearly they checked nothing and did nothing. Awful awful awful customer service. They just expect you to wait for months and refuse refunds even though they don’t hold up their end of delivering within 2 weeks. You are left utterly powerless. If you have paid by PayPal you can lodge a claim and get a refund that’s what I will be doing.

Nik
NikSouth East Queensland, QLD

TERRIBLE. Will not use again

Made an order on 24 Oct. Kmart says item fully shipped. NOT TRUE. On contacting the shipper now almost 2 weeks on, they still haven’t received the item. The issue is not with the shipping company, it’s with KMart. I am in QLD, the item is in a distribution centre in QLD and we are not in lockdown. Fobbed off my KMart’s customer service time and time again. If you want something from KMart, go get it yourself. Service at its absolute worst.

I wouldn't even give it 1 star

Kmart sent email trampoline was sent. TNT didn't receive. Numerous phone calls and SMS cancelled order and requested a refund.

Ana
AnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not buy items online

MAW64
MAW64

Products ok, shipping is a joke, 2nd time fool for me.

Ordered a product 2 weeks ago, product has not even been prepared for shipping. Do not use their online service, better to go into a store. Also, the kmart customer service are borderline rude and arrogant, they clearly do not appreciate their job and/or the kmart corporate customer service management leaders need replacing, pronto.

Raisul
RaisulHobart

Inconsiderate and ignorant KMART complaints team

Surprise
SurpriseSydney, NSW

Do NOT order online

it's been 40 days after i placed my order on their website. still haven't received it yet. Their customer service is not helping. They have replied once, and then disappeared for about 2 weeks, and then came back to ask if you still need help. Yes, I still need help as I haven't received it yet. and then the only suggestion is keep waiting. I'm still waiting, though I'm no longer need it. Just DO NOT try.

KaySydney, NSW

Very very bad service. No delivery

I placed an order online on 19th October and received acknowledgment of order placed. But since then nothing. When I try to track the order I am told that it is still being processed. 9 days to process? If items are out of stock or unavailable then why not advise customers and give them opportunity to cancel the order and get a refund? I will be contacting my bank today to try to reverse my payment. Kmart should not process payment from customers until they have at least processed and despatched the order. I will be taking this further.

J Fern
J FernSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Online Shopping Experience Ever

charliepascoe
charliepascoeAU

Unusable

Items aren't accurately shown as 'out of stock' when browsing all items.
But in general, the website is absolutely unusable. I cant click more than about 3 times on anything before I get a spinning wheel of death and it never recovers. I can't shop with Kmart anymore.
The website is slightly better on my phone.

Asolutely Hopeless

You will be lucky to even get your order and don't expect any customer service when chasing. Will not consider using again.

jenny l.
jenny l.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Thieves

Their site CLEARLY STATES $10 shipping fee
I went to order 6 x outdoor cushions for a total of $18 on special
They wanted to charge me $28 for shipping
I bought my cushions elsewhere even if they did cost me a little more
No morals

Rahul
RahulSydney, NSW

10/12 of my items were cancelled after waiting weeks

My items just kept getting cancelled after i had waited weeks for them to deliver it. Over $85 spent and weeks of time wasted waiting for something that never came