Kmart Online Store

See the Best Online Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (328)

karin
karin

What "service"???

For some reason K Mart can't supply us with the kettle we ordered on line - even though they took the money for it.... they also don't seem to be able to refund the money we paid for it. Will NEVER buy from them again.

Waste of time, false advertising

Buy the time you check out no products are available. Waste of time. I’ll be referring g to consumer affairs regarding false advertising specials to attract online shoppers without sufficient stock.

Narelle
NarelleHunter Region, NSW

delivery times is terrible

Placed an order on 15.10.21, items came all at separate times a 2 pairs of short still haven't arrived (29.11.21). Emailed complaints with no response. Called 29 11 21 the order was placed at a store on the 11.11.21 and is being processed...
Worst online shop ever

Jayda Louise
Jayda LouiseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not very happy

Horrible, I got scammed, won't let me return item, ruined my excitment, I really thought we had a bond kmart

Kosta
KostaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Black Friday sales a sham!

If you want customer service don’t bother trying to contact them - useless

They have no customer service skills. Didn’t address my issue at all and then they thank you for contacting them

Order asked to pick up then cancelled it

Kate
KateHunter Region, NSW

Vaccination Status

I would like to state that from this moment forward I will n longer being purchasing from you again. I am disgusted that you have added a vaccinated or non vaccinated question to your click and collect process. My medical status is non of your business and if I choose to click and collect that is my business why. You are a disgusting discriminating company.

Tozza
TozzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No delivery

Jan

Poor communication responses/ 1 month after order I still have not received delivery/ a factual and honest review

Jan

Today is 2 weeks ago from the review escalation and I still have not heard from the escalation review team. This is approximately 336 hours ago now. I was told It would be reviewed within 72 hours.

shootingstar
shootingstarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Out of stock

Um No
Um NoNsw

Second time, never again

Second time ordering online with Kmart, and the second time they have taken 9 days just to cancel my order because apparently nothing was in stock. I gave the first time a pass because covid hadn’t really taken hold yet and things were chaotic, but there is no excuse anymore. Kmart has had 2 years to get it together throughout this pandemic, but no improvement. Pretty pathetic.

Worst online ordering experience

Ale
AleSydney, NSW

I will never order from this store again

Ordered some items on October 30 .After waiting for 16 days ,now I am getting an email that items are not available. Disgusted and disappointed .If you don't have the items why you took the payment in the first place. terrible store and won't be ordering ever again.

Jeeves
JeevesVictoria

Awful delivery and unhelpful customer service

I ordered an item on the 18th of October and was charged and received an order confirmation as well as a shipping confirmation.

The tracking I've been given does not work and to this day, typing into Kmart's delivery provider, Allied Express, there is no record of the shipment whatsoever. The customer service trying to find the item is also hopeless, only offering platitudes and zero resolution or interest to help, only pass the buck onto the logistics company.

Kmart's logistics are a mess and I will never order anything online with them ever again.