Kmart Online Store

See the Best Online Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1.2
  • Return Claim MadeYes (53) · No

Kmart create.

Ordered a few shirts. Ink faded first wash. Pretty much gone second wash. If only stains would come out that easy.

Raisul
RaisulHobart

Inconsiderate and ignorant KMART complaints team

Rahul
RahulSydney, NSW

10/12 of my items were cancelled after waiting weeks

My items just kept getting cancelled after i had waited weeks for them to deliver it. Over $85 spent and weeks of time wasted waiting for something that never came

Stephen
StephenPerth, WA

No refund of shipping costs for a product with a manufacturing defect! Refund made after complaint lodged with PayPal

Madeline
MadelineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Blocking refund requests

Kmart delivery fail

It took 25 days to deliver an item I could have got from my local store if not for Covid. Items were left outside in plain sight when it was about to rain. Unboxed to find glass jars shattered, clothing without any packaging entangled in the glass. Contacted customer support who offered to only refund the glass jars even though clothing was covered in glass. I advise not to buy online from these guys.

online item damaged NO HELP FOR REPLACEMENT OR REFUND

Narelle E.
Narelle E.Gippsland, VIC

This is the very last time I ever buy anything from Kmart online!

I have been waiting for my $200+ order from Kmart online since the 1st of August , I just waited almost 45 min on the phone only to be hung up on after speaking to him for literally one minute , and I was being really nice! He was an incredibly rude guy! Never again Kmart! Ever!

Disappointing product and inefficient refund service.

Bunch of liars

Called at least 8 times to give me my full refund for a pathetic service... the parcel never came on time... no tracking number... parcel lost...came after 20 days... damaged... and was promised to have full refund...now they just refunding 2 items...

LIARS

Do never ever deal with these bunch of liars...

Yong Da C.
Yong Da C.

This is the most disgusting experience with Kmart online service

Kmart customer service is the most disgusting service I have ever had , They are not allowed me to leave negative feedback , but everyone know how disgusting you are ! They don’t have customer service at all , no one care about your needed , if you complain they got their ways to let you shut up . They took my money and cancel my order without giving my money back , called them , SMS them , their solution is a joke and scam , cuz it won’t be happened .

Gary
Gary

Missing items / faulty items

Ordered a number of items online, one item didn't turn up but was charged. Contacted help department 3 times now, no reply. Additional item was cheap and broke first use, submitted request to have it refunded as well. No reply, not looking hopeful. Company just takes your money, doesn't send item and doesn't reply.

Bee B
Bee BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beyond dissapointing returns system - Kmart has failed us

Stephanie
Stephanie Sydney, NSW

Horrible customer services!

I ordered 4 items, 2 items i like are out of stock, i wanted to cancel the order cuz I don’t want to pay the $10 shipping fee for other two little items which is not necessary. But They sent my order straight away without asking. It is not the complete order that I want ! they refused to solve the problem. Really disappointed!!

Jess
Jess

Ordered online as the product was only available online.