Kmart Online Store

Kmart Online Store (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Online Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jeeves
JeevesVictoria

Awful delivery and unhelpful customer service

I ordered an item on the 18th of October and was charged and received an order confirmation as well as a shipping confirmation.

The tracking I've been given does not work and to this day, typing into Kmart's delivery provider, Allied Express, there is no record of the shipment whatsoever. The customer service trying to find the item is also hopeless, only offering platitudes and zero resolution or interest to help, only pass the buck onto the logistics company.

Kmart's logistics are a mess and I will never order anything online with them ever again.

Anastasios G.
Anastasios G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Either drop shipping or just hopeless

Rosie
RosieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Item said fully shipped but haven’t received it.

I ordered a $130 item from Kmart last October 17 2020, November 11 now, I haven’t received it yet so I tracked on their website it said fully shipped but I haven’t received it yet till now.
I will not going to order from Kmart again.
Update:
12/11/21 Items has arrived today. Cause of delay must be from AuPost, they have had my items since the 21st. I ordered during lockdown, I love Kmart but i rather go to the shop next time even if it’s lockdown just wait to open again.

Samuel A.
Samuel A.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Aweful

Find out how Kmart Online Store compares to other Online Shops

Dreadful service in delivering online orders

It's been 18 days waiting for my item of a floor rug, many emails and text messages and a phone call to service department. Could we customers be falling victim too actual theft? After reading all these similar reviews, it makes me wonder about the possibility of people pilfering goods the we customers have bought. They should look into this very seriously. Still waiting ....

I love kmart- but NOT the online option!!

Kmart online is a joke.
It logs you out over & over again.
It is SO SLOW.
The system NEEDS to be updated!
If they did that, then they would get more business.
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THE SYSTEM!

Liza
LizaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Useless

This website has twice let me keep adding items to my shopping basket. Then you go to check out and they say NOTHING is available online. Excuse me, 10 items from different departments, none of which had "sold out online" next to them? All unavailable? And I had given my postcode at the start.
This has really put me off Kmart

Regular consumerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not order online - you will be waiting weeks and weeks

It’s very frustrating dealing with Kmart - my item was given a so-called tracking number 2 weeks ago but still has not been picked up by the courier. When I enquired today about why there was such a delay in giving it to the courier I was sent a perky text reply saying “I’ve just checked on your order and it’s either ready for processing or has been processed and waiting for a courier “. Clearly they checked nothing and did nothing. Awful awful awful customer service. They just expect you to wait for months and refuse refunds even though they don’t hold up their end of delivering within 2 weeks. You are left utterly powerless. If you have paid by PayPal you can lodge a claim and get a refund that’s what I will be doing.

Nik
NikSouth East Queensland, QLD

TERRIBLE. Will not use again

Made an order on 24 Oct. Kmart says item fully shipped. NOT TRUE. On contacting the shipper now almost 2 weeks on, they still haven’t received the item. The issue is not with the shipping company, it’s with KMart. I am in QLD, the item is in a distribution centre in QLD and we are not in lockdown. Fobbed off my KMart’s customer service time and time again. If you want something from KMart, go get it yourself. Service at its absolute worst.

I wouldn't even give it 1 star

Kmart sent email trampoline was sent. TNT didn't receive. Numerous phone calls and SMS cancelled order and requested a refund.

Ana
AnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not buy items online

MAW64
MAW64

Products ok, shipping is a joke, 2nd time fool for me.

Ordered a product 2 weeks ago, product has not even been prepared for shipping. Do not use their online service, better to go into a store. Also, the kmart customer service are borderline rude and arrogant, they clearly do not appreciate their job and/or the kmart corporate customer service management leaders need replacing, pronto.

Raisul
RaisulHobart

Inconsiderate and ignorant KMART complaints team

Surprise
SurpriseSydney, NSW

Do NOT order online

it's been 40 days after i placed my order on their website. still haven't received it yet. Their customer service is not helping. They have replied once, and then disappeared for about 2 weeks, and then came back to ask if you still need help. Yes, I still need help as I haven't received it yet. and then the only suggestion is keep waiting. I'm still waiting, though I'm no longer need it. Just DO NOT try.

KaySydney, NSW

Very very bad service. No delivery

I placed an order online on 19th October and received acknowledgment of order placed. But since then nothing. When I try to track the order I am told that it is still being processed. 9 days to process? If items are out of stock or unavailable then why not advise customers and give them opportunity to cancel the order and get a refund? I will be contacting my bank today to try to reverse my payment. Kmart should not process payment from customers until they have at least processed and despatched the order. I will be taking this further.

J Fern
J FernSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Online Shopping Experience Ever

charliepascoe
charliepascoeAU

Unusable

Items aren't accurately shown as 'out of stock' when browsing all items.
But in general, the website is absolutely unusable. I cant click more than about 3 times on anything before I get a spinning wheel of death and it never recovers. I can't shop with Kmart anymore.
The website is slightly better on my phone.

Asolutely Hopeless

You will be lucky to even get your order and don't expect any customer service when chasing. Will not consider using again.

jenny l.
jenny l.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Thieves

Their site CLEARLY STATES $10 shipping fee
I went to order 6 x outdoor cushions for a total of $18 on special
They wanted to charge me $28 for shipping
I bought my cushions elsewhere even if they did cost me a little more
No morals

Rahul
RahulSydney, NSW

10/12 of my items were cancelled after waiting weeks

My items just kept getting cancelled after i had waited weeks for them to deliver it. Over $85 spent and weeks of time wasted waiting for something that never came

2nd_baby
2nd_babySydney, NSW

Still waiting after 3 weeks

Ordered birthday presents from Kmart on 2 October. Still waiting for it to arrive. Kmart don’t give a stuff about it and tell me that it’s my job to chase up their delivery provider. I disagreed as told them it’s their job as I ordered products at from their store and they should deliver within reasonable time. Very disappointing.

Melissa A.
Melissa A.Sydney, NSW

Pathetic

Placed an order mon 11 oct money taken confirmation email received then nothing. Tried to call store numerous times no answer no matter what option I chose.
5 phone calls to the head office to be told 4 different stories.
A week and half later to be told my order hasn't even been processed.
Finally someone then tells me items are being sourced from other stores.
Worst Kmart experience ever... ask to speak to the lovely lady I spoke with on Tues to be told they don't know who 1 another is.

Spent 3 1/2 hours waiting for my order and they still haven't given it to me

Spent 3 1/2 hours waiting for my order and they still haven't given it to me I rang the number no reply rang the main helpline call them an hour ago they said my order be ready in 15 minutes and now when I looked on the application my order doesn't seem to exist but I still have not got my order after waiting almost half an hour on the phone and the car park in front of the store waiting for my order

They need to get a better system have seen almost 30 of 40 people get so frustrated waiting and just left

I wish it was possible to do 0 stars
My delivery time was supposed to be 12 it is now 3:40 pm

Been 5 days finally got a response only to be told it hasn’t been processed or even looked at

So on Saturday I ordered a white 4 tier bookshelf,as I’m loosing space on my current one and need an upgrade,fast forward yesterday I was getting agitated to why they haven’t even shipped it out it had been way over 24hrs and I felt scammed, so fast forward today I finally get a reply and the person says it hasn’t even been processed and they are going to look for the item now…but I would have too wait an extra 2-3 for them to process and ship it out.

The only thing that stresses me out is how they say wait 24hrs for a tracking code it’s like why don’t you guys say the truth, that people place orders and you go radio silent for weeks till we badger you for a tracking code or just to simply pack an order. Unbelievable.

Mel
MelIllawarra, NSW

Never again

This is seriously the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Took my money however no goods and communication. Website is also poor quality and not user friendly. Extremely disapointed.