Kmart Online Store

Kmart Online Store (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Online Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

This is terrible - worst delivery services

I placed an order back 24th Sep - and received an notification the order despatched on 27th Sep.

And 14th Oct called Kmart - the goods may be delivered by end of next week !!!!

Mary
MaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst delivery service so far

And it's definitely not Aus Post's fault. Placed an order on the 9th of September. Some items weren't even sent for a week. I'm still waiting on 1 item, it's now the 14th of October, and the item wasn't even despatched until 3 days ago. Seriously? Lesson learned, never again.

No stock at checkout

Ordered 8 items, I went to checkout and only 1 in stock, not the first time either, well done wasted another 30 minutes of my time!

Sooket
Sooket

Terrible! Still haven’t received order from two weeks ago-

Terrible! After two weeks am still waiting fir my order. Also, no tracking info sent via email. Had to check Kmart website myself to see order status. Finally, the third item I ordered as part of the order has not been dispatched at all and I haven’t been contacted by Kmart as to why they haven’t sent the third item which as been fully paid for. Never again!

Jason B
Jason BDarlinghurst

I’m still waiting for my delivery

Here’s some free advice, if you want something from Kmart then go into the store in person and buy it - assuming your able to do so. Do not use there “click and collect” or the “delivery service” otherwise I assure you that you’ll be greatly disappointed if you choose to do so.

Zars Dale
Zars DaleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

BROKEN AND DAMAGED ITEMS

Purchased online 5 items and all came broken or damaged and had to return all of them. Everything at Kmart is poor quality and shoddy. Will never buy again from them.

KMart shopper
KMart shopperPerth, WA

Hopeless! Item advertised for months on end as being “out of stock online” for months!

Kmart constantly list items which are not currently available and provide no way for a customer to pre order for future availability.
Neither do they provide any information about future availability. I have been checking the availability of a bedhead for over three months! The website just states
“Out of stock online” ( but you can’t buy it in store anyway) with no indication if the item will EVER be available online in the future.
It’s just super frustrating!!

Jooby
JoobyCentral West, NSW

Obviously damaged item sent out!

Ordered white ottoman online as never any stock at my local store. Arrived very obviously damaged (box was perfect so not damaged in transit). Poor quality stitching and coming apart on every seam. They wouldn’t have been able to sell it in store. Not happy!

Terrible delivery service!

Ive ordered presents for my niece’s bday from kmart on last Sunday 3/10. Not only that Kmart did not provide me with a tracking number within 3 days as per their commitment on their website, but also they sent me an email to inform that one of the items is not available and will be refunded. The rest of 25 items are still being processed. It’s my niece birthday today and i am so disappointed that she has no present turns up. I understand that there are delays due to current circumstance of covid 19. However, there should be genuine communication around delivery time frame i.e it will take at least 3 weeks for the items to be delivered. This way, customers know the timeframe before placing the order.

June
Junemelbourne

Click & collect debarcale

Expect Delays

Ordered a mattress, delivery has taken over 2 weeks still not here. Have been sent Allied express tracking number but they have not received the product from Kmart even though Kmart inform me that Allied express have it, (not sure who is confused or lying!) Allied express inform me it is a metro delivery should be 3-4 days only.. Cant get a refund till 14 working days have passed, Wont be buying of Kmart in the future.

Disgusting Service
Disgusting Service

BUYERS BEWARE.

BUYERS BEWARE. I've been waiting 1mth to have my order delivered from Belmont Vic to Frankston and no sate for delivery is still set. A complete lack of notifications to the customer. No one from kmart will answer my calls. Absolutely disgraceful customer service. Never again will I purchase any Kmart product online!

Claire
ClaireGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The WORST deliveries ever!

3 days turns into 3 weeks. Don’t bother, wait times are just as bad. Never again! The worst at everything

Kylie L.
Kylie L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Long delivery times, expensive delivery

$14 for a delivery of only a couple of items within Australia is expensive from a large store like Kmart. Delivery took over 2 weeks to arrive. 4 items delivered over 3 different days. Will never use their delivery service again!!

Kathryn Holwell
Kathryn HolwellHunter Region, NSW

Terrible online experience and delivery

Tjac
TjacGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad product quality and horrible experience while returning

Himall
HimallSydney, NSW

Lost my whole order

Mark
MarkSydney

Hopeless!

Ordered a couple of packets of mosquito coils and an electric mixer, coming from a kmart just outside of our LGA, about 10kms away. Two weeks later, the mosquito coils finally arrive, but without the mixer, it's supposedly being delivered next week. Why they couldn't send these items together is beyond me. Last time for KMart, wouldn't use them again if my life depended in it.

Janine
JanineSydney, NSW

41 days later and still waiting….

I ordered items from the on-line store on the 21st August. I am still waiting for it to arrive despite at least 5 inquiries from my side. I receive a generic email apologising for delays and saying it is expected on the 1st Sept. We are now in October. Beyond disappointing.

Madeline
MadelineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Blocking refund requests

E. Anikeev
E. AnikeevSydney, NSW

Kmart doesn't deliver

Placed the order on 6th of September, today is 28th and the order is still not even packed. Staff bluntly refused to refund the money till the PayPal claim has been lodged.

Dimitrios
DimitriosSydney

Kmart face masks, where are they ?

Tried ordering click & collect for a box of face masks. What a mistake that was, it’s been a month and still nothing.
Went from click & collect to a delivery way back, can’t remember!
Annoying do not reply’s from Kmart and Australia Post, no way to contact anyone.
Some businesses can operate this online model and others can’t, Kmart should not offer this service as they just aren’t any good at it.
The absolute disdain with which they treat customers is abysmal.
I demand a refund as you can’t deliver on your promise.

Kmart delivery fail

It took 25 days to deliver an item I could have got from my local store if not for Covid. Items were left outside in plain sight when it was about to rain. Unboxed to find glass jars shattered, clothing without any packaging entangled in the glass. Contacted customer support who offered to only refund the glass jars even though clothing was covered in glass. I advise not to buy online from these guys.

Quin
QuinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst online service

Always have a poor experience when ordering online for delivery. It takes so much longer than the time they say to even get the order out the door. Been waiting a week with no updates, and am still waiting 8 weeks for a missing piece from an order from months ago. Thought I would try click and collect, ordered prior to 12pm for pick up by 4pm. It’s the next day and still no update as to when the order will be ready.

Amanda
Amanda

They dont deliver goods and wont help

Never delivered
X2 side tables
X orange oils
Wheres my order.?????
No help terrible disgusting customer service.
Dont buy online. Never ever
Warning toother disabled people.