Kmart Online Store

Kmart Online Store (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Online Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

E. Anikeev
E. AnikeevSydney, NSW

Kmart doesn't deliver

Placed the order on 6th of September, today is 28th and the order is still not even packed. Staff bluntly refused to refund the money till the PayPal claim has been lodged.

Dimitrios
DimitriosSydney

Kmart face masks, where are they ?

Tried ordering click & collect for a box of face masks. What a mistake that was, it’s been a month and still nothing.
Went from click & collect to a delivery way back, can’t remember!
Annoying do not reply’s from Kmart and Australia Post, no way to contact anyone.
Some businesses can operate this online model and others can’t, Kmart should not offer this service as they just aren’t any good at it.
The absolute disdain with which they treat customers is abysmal.
I demand a refund as you can’t deliver on your promise.

Kmart delivery fail

It took 25 days to deliver an item I could have got from my local store if not for Covid. Items were left outside in plain sight when it was about to rain. Unboxed to find glass jars shattered, clothing without any packaging entangled in the glass. Contacted customer support who offered to only refund the glass jars even though clothing was covered in glass. I advise not to buy online from these guys.

Quin
QuinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst online service

Always have a poor experience when ordering online for delivery. It takes so much longer than the time they say to even get the order out the door. Been waiting a week with no updates, and am still waiting 8 weeks for a missing piece from an order from months ago. Thought I would try click and collect, ordered prior to 12pm for pick up by 4pm. It’s the next day and still no update as to when the order will be ready.

Amanda
Amanda

They dont deliver goods and wont help

Never delivered
X2 side tables
X orange oils
Wheres my order.?????
No help terrible disgusting customer service.
Dont buy online. Never ever
Warning toother disabled people.

online item damaged NO HELP FOR REPLACEMENT OR REFUND

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

You've been warned

Lorraine
LorraineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Goods never arrived its now 3 weeks

Ordered kids bike on 28th August 21 and bike accessories. Two weeks later small box arrives with accessories. Bike has not arrived. Label on small package said 1 of 2 boxes yet I only received one. Now kmart blaming Allied Express and Allied Express blaming Kmart. Sick of constantly chasing for an update. It's now three weeks and bike has still not arrived.
Only able to communicate with Kmart via sms. Poor service.

Horrible experience with Online order. Useless customer service.

Do not support this company. Their online order processing department is almost non-existent. No delivery information sent out after waiting for almost a week. I had to keep calling them up multiple times to request for delivery details. Customer service attendants were absolutely unhelpful and unenthusiastic. The online order finally arrived after 2 weeks, however 1 item was missing. Called them up again and they said it will arrive by the end of last week. It did not. Called them up again today and they sent message said their system indicated the item was delivered. However providing no proof of delivery. Scam.

Mal
MalSydney, NSW

Terrible online shopping experience

Not great experience
waiting for my order after 3 weeks
Tracking # given is not valid
No one either on phone or online can help me with my order

Declined system error

Tried to buy an item and when I went to pay I got this error twice. Useless store with absolutely no support.

Rocker
RockerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

First and last time i will ever deal with Kmart online

Nick n.
Nick n.Sydney, NSW

Dont’t bother! Nothing is available for Click and collect

Their real time stock availability is full of crap! A year on since they made news headlines for this same issue, it’s still happening. Get your act together Kmart! Waste our time ordering goods and advising available to proceed to check out and says items not available instore

Still waiting

Appalling customer service on the phone, no response to emails/messages. Still haven't received 3 out of 4 supposedly click and collect products.

Ms.E
Ms.E

Terrible customer service

I understand it’s covid delayed on delivery. But there are reasonable timeline or at least able to have a valid tracking number. They provided a tracking number which unable to track, just bring me direct to CourierPlease website, but no information show.
I contacted customer service via website, email, text, very slow to get the response, finally got one but they basically said they have to wait to the response from courier and get back to me which they never did. I contacted again and still not get any answer. Kmart ignore their customer now.

Richard
RichardSydney, NSW

Never recieved

$75 DOWN THE DRAIN 2 months no delivery kmart no comments,,Australia post couldn't care less refered me back to kmart never again

Flash
Flash

No customer service

I had the same experience as Steve R below. Put order in, order emailed confirmation, no call about pickup, no record of order. Email arrived a few days later saying to ring urgently so rang up customer service, told there was short waiting time, after waiting almost an hour pressed text option and heard nothing back. Later when I did get a text it was about store hours. I texted back order number and details again and still no answer. Kmart needs a good shake up of it's customer service people as they are not doing their job. It's the polar opposite of their recorded self congratulatory messages.

Emma
Emma

Many products unavailable with no communication

I placed an order for click and collect, I then received a text saying some of my items were ready for collection. There was no way to work out which items were unavailable prior to picking up the order. I had to tick of each item from the initial invoice and work out what was missing myself. I then get an email the next day saying the missing items are unavailable for click and collect but it doesn’t give me any additional information and so I don’t know if I am being refunded or if these items will be posted to me which is very unhelpful because I can’t work out if I should reorder somewhere else.
I don’t recommend using the online store. Kmart has a lot of work to do to make this service a less frustrating one for customers.

Michelle
Michelle

They're being inundated by the lockdowns

I've had generally positive experiences with Kmart Online in the past (except when ordering fragile items; expect most of them to be broken on arrival).

However, it seems they're being inundated due to the lockdowns and the surge in online shopping. What used to be a turn around of just a couple days between order confirmation and delivery, has turned into several weeks... with items being cancelled left, right, and centre.

I would avoid shopping with them online for the time being, if you can help it.

Sally
Sally

False offer of available products, cancelled orders with environmentally unfriendly packaging

Unpleasant experience

Very Angry unpleasant and abusive delivery driver. He called me when I was at the doctors and started yelling that my address does not exist ….would not listen to the directions I was trying to give him …Yelling that I don’t know how to write my address and don’t know where I live …because Google show him different …Finally he found my house and left the parcel under the carport for everyone passing to see
Lucky I was back home shortly…
Also showing a photo how my parcel was packed by kmart

GMR
GMRSydney, NSW

Worst service EVER.

Don’t spend $10 paying the delivery that supposed send at least the tracking details within 3 days… it’s been a week and didn’t get ANY information or answer. Disappointed but not surprised.

Narelle E.
Narelle E.Gippsland, VIC

This is the very last time I ever buy anything from Kmart online!

I have been waiting for my $200+ order from Kmart online since the 1st of August , I just waited almost 45 min on the phone only to be hung up on after speaking to him for literally one minute , and I was being really nice! He was an incredibly rude guy! Never again Kmart! Ever!

Vateli M.
Vateli M.Sydney, NSW

Online shopping and delivery

I ordered 2 seperate online orders and 7 deliveries from different Kmart locations. Why are my orders getting delivered from actual Kmart stores and not the Kmart warehouse or wherever the distribution centre is for the stores? The deliveries are coming from stores outside of Sydney area too as far as Tweed Heads?

I love Kmart and often shop there. This current environment has made me do online shopping rather than in store shopping which I would prefer. But seriously Kmart, such a huge retail store. You could save so much cost and time if you had deliveries packed from the distribution centre.

Also had to pay $25 something for delivery.

Anonymous Reviewer
Anonymous ReviewerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Probably the only online store that doesn't allow gift card redemption.

Kmart is making it impossible to redeem giftcard online, which caught me by surprise. I have never thought this stone age technology still exist. Given half of the country is in lockdown, and Kmart stores are closed in those regions, this make the gift card redundant and online shopping experience horrible.