Kmart Online Store

See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kmart

Pros

Competitive prices

Cons

Customer support can be inefficient
Website can be difficult to use
Slow to process refunds

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (402)

Lucy
LucyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They changed it for worse

I love Kmart but unfortunately they changed the website so now there is no Wishlist feature, and also things in your cart don’t stay there for long/signing in doesn’t save them. This really causes me to think twice about shopping there because with a baby I never get my online shopping done in one go.m so it’s frustrating to start from scratch each time. They did improve the search function where you go to page 2 it now takes you to the top of the page whereas it used to take you to the bottom.

Simone
SimoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lost delivery Delivered to wrong address from there end will not give me a refund due to there stuff up.

Lost my online order when delivered as they put in incorrect address from there end .Gave me the run around for 3 days just to be told they can’t give me a refund my order was only around $70 not much for Kmart to refund so obviously they do not care about there customers.I want my money

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Simone, we are very sorry to hear that you have been advised wrongly and regarding our online order deliveries. Could you please send us a PM on facebook with your contact details and order number so we can assist you with this. Thank you.

Don’t expect to receive what you order.

After ordering a birthday present, my order was cancelled several days later. Leaving me with no present, ‘free shipping’ on a product that already had free shipping and a poor taste in my mouth for Kmart customer service.

HannahBanana
HannahBananaMelbourne

No Wishlist?? Wth?

I got to a store, went to bring up my Wishlist to remind me of the things I wanted to check out… and it’s gone?? Seriously, it’s 2022! What website doesn’t have a wish list feature? Aside from that, I’ll spend ages selecting products, get to checkout and they’re unavailable. But then magically available again if I change the address to family interstate. It’s infuriating. Understand stock issues at the moment, but make it clearer up front - I selected my store already, you have my address. I end up wasting time then giving up in frustration. And now, no Wishlist, to come back and check if they have stock at a later time. Useless.

Diana
DianaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good delivery times - although packaging could be better!

Kmart online is generally very reliable. Order fulfillment is normally within 2 weeks. However, orders can be fulfilled by multiple stores, resulting in multiple packages arriving on various days. They don't seem to have smaller boxes to fit smaller items. I received a roll of wrapping paper and a birthday card in a box that was 50cm H x 140cm W x 40 cm D, which was filled with the package air bags. Major waste.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Diana, thanks for taking the time to share your experiences ordering online with us! We're always working to improve our online shopping experience and have shared your comments regarding our packaging with our team.

Art at Docklands
Art at DocklandsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely useless never have anything in stock

Why advertise your products if its not in stock?
You waste our time and even take our money only to refund it days if not weeks later.
This isn't a one or two time event, it's been happening for two years that I'm aware of..
You have no right to be in business... the amount of time I've wasted on your website is criminal.

Heike
HeikePerth, WA

No more than instant landfill

Missing items

Package arrived without screws and hardware required to assemble, which clearly renders the item unusable. Have been advised to return/exchange however the item is now out if stock. Very disappointing.

Jackie
JackieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Missing rug says fully shipped

Jade B.
Jade B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hardly a store, I can’t actually buy anything from it

Every time I attempt Kmart online shopping, most of the items I select are suddenly sold out online by the time I reach the checkout. Is it that hard to get your staff to go and get the stock off the shelf? All other stores are able to access all of their stock. Kmart is the only store that not only has ‘online stock’ as opposed to just ‘stock’ but also seems to be chronically out of it. I always end up giving up and buying what I need from Big W or Target. Slightly more expensive for 100 x better quality. And Target always has everything I need because they are capable of sourcing their stock from all their stores all over Australia.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Click and collect is ridiculous

Ordered some items for click and collect. Website mentioned all items were in stock in store and will be available for collection by 4pm on the same day. Come 4pm only 2 items were available, 1 cancelled and no ETA for the other 5. It really shouldn’t have been advertised as being available on the same day when it’s only half a truth (or maybe even less considering only 2/7 items were available). How can you operate a business based on half truths?

Christina A.
Christina A.Perth, WA

Please fix the cart emptying issue!

I have lost countless hours, repeatedly trying to make a large online homewares order, but not to have my cart erased/deleted/emptied before I could check out! Literal HOURS, over the past 3 days. Latest up to date Chrome browser and new iPhone. It’s doing my head in to see so many people experiencing the same exact problem for more than a month now.
It has Ruined my Mother’s Day this year.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi there! We’re glad to inform we’re updating our website. You may notice your wishlist isn’t currently available, but this feature will be returning later in the year.

blw
blwSoutheast, SA

I hate the new Kmart website

I just spent hours shopping online and adding items to the cart and then all of a sudden the cart was empty (fyi: i'm using latest and up-to-date firefox browser). I really hate the new website. Where is the 'wish list'? At least with the wish list you could add items to it which were saved and I could access every time I logged in. Please bring back the 'wish list' and make the website more user friendly; bring back the option to view more items per page. Please fix the website glitches otherwise customers will go elsewhere!

Ian C.
Ian C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Horrible service

Place an order a few day ago & expect shipping was the following day. Just received an email 4 days later to say my order has been cancelled due to it being out of stock. This is now the 4-5 time in the last 12months they have done this. Horrible company to order from

KmartKmartSend a private message

We're so sorry to hear about your cancelled order, Ian. Sometimes the team may be unable to fulfil your order, in this case we do have to cancel. We sincerely apologise for any disappointment caused and will share your experience with our team.

Michelle
Michelle

“Get It Fast” service is disgraceful

Jonah C.
Jonah C.asked
Kmart Online Store

I have place an order 2 or 3 days ago. And Still I havent received any order confirmation and receipt in my email. But I have been deducted in my afterpay account already. How can I check if order was really confirmed and being processed? And how can I track my order?

Jeff
Jeff
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.asked

Hello,

I placed an order online (items that are large).
I originally selected that the items not be left unattended upon delivery and rather that they are signed for, under the impression that said items would be sent together, and thus I would be able to ensure that either myself or someone else would be home on the day or at the time of the expected delivery.

*After* placing the order I was advised that it would be likely that each item would be shipped individually, dependant on what stock was available at each warehouse, which I completely understand. Although, I cannot ensure that either myself or someone else can be home to sign for said items on what could be potentially spread out over 3 separate business days.

Additionally, I do not particularly and potentially want each item to be sent back to the nearest Kmart store because no one was home to accept and sign for the delivery, only to have a refund automatically processed, when instead - any form of communication could be taken to contact myself to then organise the collection from the store itself if the delivery was unsuccessful.

Furthermore, I would then have to wait for the refund to be processed, placed said order again, and pay an additional $80+ delivery fee.

Am I able to change it so that the items can be left unattended rather than signed for?

Shan
Shanasked
Kmart Online Store

how can i review my old orders

Raelene Saciri
Raelene Saciri
KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Shan, thanks for reaching out! These will be in your order history on your account.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives

About Kmart's Online Store

The Kmart Online Store sells most products sold at physical Kmart stores. You also have access to Kmart's Online Exclusives products.

You can buy a range of products ranging from clothing, home and living products, tech products, toys, beauty products, sport and outdoor products, and kids and baby products.

Some features of the Kmart Online Store include:

• Free delivery over $65.
  • Metro delivery within 3 to 5 business days.
  • Order before 12pm for same day collection.
  • Have your Click & Collect order delivered express for $5.

When shopping on the online store, you can see the stock availability of an item at your preferred physical Kmart store.

How do returns work?

You can return certain products that have been purchased on Kmart's online store, but they must meet a few criteria, some of which are:

• It must be returned within 60 days of purchase.
  • You need to provide a proof of purchase (such as a receipt), and
  • It must be 're-saleable' (that is, unused and in original packaging).

What do reviewers think of the Kmart Online Store?

Reviews for the Kmart Online Store have mostly been negative. Among positive reviews, customers praised the competitive prices and the efficiency of Click & Collect services (although reviewers were divided on this).

Those who left 1 or 2-star reviews said that Kmart's customer service for their online store was lacking and not particularly helpful. Reviewers who wanted a refund said that these took a while to process, and in some cases, Kmart didn't refund the delivery on unfulfilled orders.

They also said that some of their orders were only partly fulfilled, and that they weren't notified that there wasn't stock for the items they didn't receive.

Some reviewers also said that Kmart's website wasn't user-friendly, saying that it was difficult to navigate and that sometimes they were met with error codes.

Compare both Kmart