Kmart Online Store

See the Best Online Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Been 5 days finally got a response only to be told it hasn’t been processed or even looked at

So on Saturday I ordered a white 4 tier bookshelf,as I’m loosing space on my current one and need an upgrade,fast forward yesterday I was getting agitated to why they haven’t even shipped it out it had been way over 24hrs and I felt scammed, so fast forward today I finally get a reply and the person says it hasn’t even been processed and they are going to look for the item now…but I would have too wait an extra 2-3 for them to process and ship it out.

The only thing that stresses me out is how they say wait 24hrs for a tracking code it’s like why don’t you guys say the truth, that people place orders and you go radio silent for weeks till we badger you for a tracking code or just to simply pack an order. Unbelievable.

EJH
EJHSydney, NSW

About delivery time….

Mel
MelIllawarra, NSW

Never again

This is seriously the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Took my money however no goods and communication. Website is also poor quality and not user friendly. Extremely disapointed.

romeop
romeopSydney, NSW

Don't believe Kmart about their Online Orders - Frustrating.

Misleading what they say about their "Click & Collect" online order saying "ready in 24 hours", it's now 5 days since I paid my order and still not hearing anything from them, so I cancelled my order and ordered online from Big W and my order was ready next day, never going back to Kmart after reading all the Bad experiences customers had, Dishonest...

Stephen
StephenPerth, WA

No refund of shipping costs for a product with a manufacturing defect! Refund made after complaint lodged with PayPal

GL
GLGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ordering system and customer service a Joke

Placed online order, and received a confirmation email sameday. 10 days later I received a shipping confirmation. Another 10 days later, my order still showing the status processing. The tracking number still says ready to be processed. Called up Kmart and they claim it could be at least a month ( website says 7 to 14 days max). When asked to ecalate, I was told no, Would not be given their name to chase up either. This is the ONLY company I have issues with. The previous order from 2 months ago, which I had to escalate and eventually received order 3 weeks late is still showing the status of being processed. Do not waste your time! Shop elsewhere.

Brown
BrownSydney

Misleading and very unprofessional (Kmart Burwood & online customer service)

This is terrible - worst delivery services

I placed an order back 24th Sep - and received an notification the order despatched on 27th Sep.

And 14th Oct called Kmart - the goods may be delivered by end of next week !!!!

Mary
MaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst delivery service so far

And it's definitely not Aus Post's fault. Placed an order on the 9th of September. Some items weren't even sent for a week. I'm still waiting on 1 item, it's now the 14th of October, and the item wasn't even despatched until 3 days ago. Seriously? Lesson learned, never again.

No stock at checkout

Ordered 8 items, I went to checkout and only 1 in stock, not the first time either, well done wasted another 30 minutes of my time!

Sooket
Sooket

Terrible! Still haven’t received order from two weeks ago-

Terrible! After two weeks am still waiting fir my order. Also, no tracking info sent via email. Had to check Kmart website myself to see order status. Finally, the third item I ordered as part of the order has not been dispatched at all and I haven’t been contacted by Kmart as to why they haven’t sent the third item which as been fully paid for. Never again!

Jason BDarlinghurst

I’m still waiting for my delivery

Here’s some free advice, if you want something from Kmart then go into the store in person and buy it - assuming your able to do so. Do not use there “click and collect” or the “delivery service” otherwise I assure you that you’ll be greatly disappointed if you choose to do so.

Zars Dale
Zars DaleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

BROKEN AND DAMAGED ITEMS

Purchased online 5 items and all came broken or damaged and had to return all of them. Everything at Kmart is poor quality and shoddy. Will never buy again from them.

KMart shopper
KMart shopperPerth, WA

Hopeless! Item advertised for months on end as being “out of stock online” for months!

Kmart constantly list items which are not currently available and provide no way for a customer to pre order for future availability.
Neither do they provide any information about future availability. I have been checking the availability of a bedhead for over three months! The website just states
“Out of stock online” ( but you can’t buy it in store anyway) with no indication if the item will EVER be available online in the future.
It’s just super frustrating!!

Jooby
JoobyCentral West, NSW

Obviously damaged item sent out!

Ordered white ottoman online as never any stock at my local store. Arrived very obviously damaged (box was perfect so not damaged in transit). Poor quality stitching and coming apart on every seam. They wouldn’t have been able to sell it in store. Not happy!