Kmart Online Store

See the Best Online Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (290)

jenny l.
jenny l.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Thieves

Their site CLEARLY STATES $10 shipping fee
I went to order 6 x outdoor cushions for a total of $18 on special
They wanted to charge me $28 for shipping
I bought my cushions elsewhere even if they did cost me a little more
No morals

2nd_baby
2nd_babySydney, NSW

Still waiting after 3 weeks

Ordered birthday presents from Kmart on 2 October. Still waiting for it to arrive. Kmart don’t give a stuff about it and tell me that it’s my job to chase up their delivery provider. I disagreed as told them it’s their job as I ordered products at from their store and they should deliver within reasonable time. Very disappointing.

Spent 3 1/2 hours waiting for my order and they still haven't given it to me

Spent 3 1/2 hours waiting for my order and they still haven't given it to me I rang the number no reply rang the main helpline call them an hour ago they said my order be ready in 15 minutes and now when I looked on the application my order doesn't seem to exist but I still have not got my order after waiting almost half an hour on the phone and the car park in front of the store waiting for my order

They need to get a better system have seen almost 30 of 40 people get so frustrated waiting and just left

I wish it was possible to do 0 stars
My delivery time was supposed to be 12 it is now 3:40 pm

Mel
MelIllawarra, NSW

Never again

This is seriously the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Took my money however no goods and communication. Website is also poor quality and not user friendly. Extremely disapointed.

romeop
romeopSydney, NSW

Don't believe Kmart about their Online Orders - Frustrating.

Misleading what they say about their "Click & Collect" online order saying "ready in 24 hours", it's now 5 days since I paid my order and still not hearing anything from them, so I cancelled my order and ordered online from Big W and my order was ready next day, never going back to Kmart after reading all the Bad experiences customers had, Dishonest...

GL
GLGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ordering system and customer service a Joke

Placed online order, and received a confirmation email sameday. 10 days later I received a shipping confirmation. Another 10 days later, my order still showing the status processing. The tracking number still says ready to be processed. Called up Kmart and they claim it could be at least a month ( website says 7 to 14 days max). When asked to ecalate, I was told no, Would not be given their name to chase up either. This is the ONLY company I have issues with. The previous order from 2 months ago, which I had to escalate and eventually received order 3 weeks late is still showing the status of being processed. Do not waste your time! Shop elsewhere.

Mary
MaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst delivery service so far

And it's definitely not Aus Post's fault. Placed an order on the 9th of September. Some items weren't even sent for a week. I'm still waiting on 1 item, it's now the 14th of October, and the item wasn't even despatched until 3 days ago. Seriously? Lesson learned, never again.

No stock at checkout

Ordered 8 items, I went to checkout and only 1 in stock, not the first time either, well done wasted another 30 minutes of my time!

Sooket
Sooket

Terrible! Still haven’t received order from two weeks ago-

Terrible! After two weeks am still waiting fir my order. Also, no tracking info sent via email. Had to check Kmart website myself to see order status. Finally, the third item I ordered as part of the order has not been dispatched at all and I haven’t been contacted by Kmart as to why they haven’t sent the third item which as been fully paid for. Never again!

Jason BDarlinghurst

I’m still waiting for my delivery

Here’s some free advice, if you want something from Kmart then go into the store in person and buy it - assuming your able to do so. Do not use there “click and collect” or the “delivery service” otherwise I assure you that you’ll be greatly disappointed if you choose to do so.

Zars Dale
Zars DaleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

BROKEN AND DAMAGED ITEMS

Purchased online 5 items and all came broken or damaged and had to return all of them. Everything at Kmart is poor quality and shoddy. Will never buy again from them.

KMart shopper
KMart shopperPerth, WA

Hopeless! Item advertised for months on end as being “out of stock online” for months!

Kmart constantly list items which are not currently available and provide no way for a customer to pre order for future availability.
Neither do they provide any information about future availability. I have been checking the availability of a bedhead for over three months! The website just states
“Out of stock online” ( but you can’t buy it in store anyway) with no indication if the item will EVER be available online in the future.
It’s just super frustrating!!

Jooby
JoobyCentral West, NSW

Obviously damaged item sent out!

Ordered white ottoman online as never any stock at my local store. Arrived very obviously damaged (box was perfect so not damaged in transit). Poor quality stitching and coming apart on every seam. They wouldn’t have been able to sell it in store. Not happy!

Terrible delivery service!

Ive ordered presents for my niece’s bday from kmart on last Sunday 3/10. Not only that Kmart did not provide me with a tracking number within 3 days as per their commitment on their website, but also they sent me an email to inform that one of the items is not available and will be refunded. The rest of 25 items are still being processed. It’s my niece birthday today and i am so disappointed that she has no present turns up. I understand that there are delays due to current circumstance of covid 19. However, there should be genuine communication around delivery time frame i.e it will take at least 3 weeks for the items to be delivered. This way, customers know the timeframe before placing the order.

June