Kmart Online Store

See the Best Online Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1.2
  • Return Claim MadeYes (49) · No

Stephen
StephenPerth, WA

No refund of shipping costs for a product with a manufacturing defect! Refund made after complaint lodged with PayPal

Madeline
MadelineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Blocking refund requests

Kmart delivery fail

It took 25 days to deliver an item I could have got from my local store if not for Covid. Items were left outside in plain sight when it was about to rain. Unboxed to find glass jars shattered, clothing without any packaging entangled in the glass. Contacted customer support who offered to only refund the glass jars even though clothing was covered in glass. I advise not to buy online from these guys.

online item damaged NO HELP FOR REPLACEMENT OR REFUND

Narelle E.
Narelle E.Gippsland, VIC

This is the very last time I ever buy anything from Kmart online!

I have been waiting for my $200+ order from Kmart online since the 1st of August , I just waited almost 45 min on the phone only to be hung up on after speaking to him for literally one minute , and I was being really nice! He was an incredibly rude guy! Never again Kmart! Ever!

Disappointing product and inefficient refund service.

Bunch of liars

Called at least 8 times to give me my full refund for a pathetic service... the parcel never came on time... no tracking number... parcel lost...came after 20 days... damaged... and was promised to have full refund...now they just refunding 2 items...

LIARS

Do never ever deal with these bunch of liars...

Yong Da C.
Yong Da C.

This is the most disgusting experience with Kmart online service

Kmart customer service is the most disgusting service I have ever had , They are not allowed me to leave negative feedback , but everyone know how disgusting you are ! They don’t have customer service at all , no one care about your needed , if you complain they got their ways to let you shut up . They took my money and cancel my order without giving my money back , called them , SMS them , their solution is a joke and scam , cuz it won’t be happened .

Gary
Gary

Missing items / faulty items

Ordered a number of items online, one item didn't turn up but was charged. Contacted help department 3 times now, no reply. Additional item was cheap and broke first use, submitted request to have it refunded as well. No reply, not looking hopeful. Company just takes your money, doesn't send item and doesn't reply.

Bee B
Bee BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beyond dissapointing returns system - Kmart has failed us

Stephanie
Stephanie Sydney, NSW

Horrible customer services!

I ordered 4 items, 2 items i like are out of stock, i wanted to cancel the order cuz I don’t want to pay the $10 shipping fee for other two little items which is not necessary. But They sent my order straight away without asking. It is not the complete order that I want ! they refused to solve the problem. Really disappointed!!

Jess
Jess

Ordered online as the product was only available online.

T b.
T b.Sydney, NSW

Cheaply made and poor quality

The kit comes with allen key and screws. It even had 2 extra screws which was nice. All you need is a screwdriver. However the screws for the latch don't go in all the way so the lid is useless. The front of the bamboo has a crack from one side to the other and someone has attempted to putty it together but only did half the crack? The white material was so cheap, the stitching came undone on one side. Finally, the boards are not made of bamboo - they are a flimsy cheap pieces of board printed to look like bamboo. So this box is only suitable for very light objects like stuffed toys. I was quite upset building this.

Lack of refund and slow shipping

I ordered a few small items and a rug. The small items were over $65 and would have been free delivery. The rug delivery was $36 as it's a big item, which is fair enough. The rug was apparently out of stock so got refunded but the shipping didn't. It's been over 3 weeks and still haven't received anything! So I paid $36 delivery for a few small items that I'm not sure I'm even going to receive. The only reason I ordered online was because the rug was not available in store.

Also to add, I'm not in a remote area!

Homeyra B.