Kmart Online Store

Kmart Online Store (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kmart

1.2
  • Return Claim MadeYes (57) · No

Satya chaduvu
Satya chaduvuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service is worst

This is the worst of all retail stores. They are making me nuts for a 45dollar refund since couple of months. Online team says their team leader will call you and then no call or email after. I have called them 5 times and you have to explain the officer and hold for 10-15min. Its a pathetic experience and still i didnt receive it.

Charles
CharlesCanberra

Incompetent, dangerous and unhelpful

michelle
michelleMount Eliza vic

Cant make slippers with correct sizing.

Bought a pair of very cheap slippers online and they where not the corect sizing. Better to try in store not to buy online. Previous problems with not in stock items and bad sizing does not make for a credible online store.

Deep
DeepArarat

They dishonour warranty claims

I purchased a microwave online. It has a one year warranty but failed after 4 months. They've dishonoured the warranty claim using various evading tactics such as lying on the phone and not accepting emails. Integrity and reliability of online vendors is vital for the future of online shopping. It would be irresponsible and remiss of me to let them off the hook, so I'm going to try to fight their dishonesty through Consumer Affairs Vic. They do sell very low priced poor quality goods which may last the warranty but if they fail within warranty no recourse to refund/replacement.

Refund

astrogirl
astrogirlGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Still waiting on refund

I returned a few online orders in store but the refunds never went went back onto my credit card. I followed up with customer service and emailed them a copy of the return receipts and they said they will issue a refund. Weeks past and the refunds had still not appeared on my account. I emailed Kmart again but they ignored me and never responded. I have now had to take this up with my credit card company as a charge back. Kmart is being deceitful. I will stop shopping with them

Adel
AdelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible customer service, only apologising without being truly sorry

DDP
DDPGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No packaging item damaged lego on receiving

I've order 2 legos online. One was sent from their online store and the other was from a physical store. The online on was only packed with a satchel and just looking at the box it was damaged pretty badly. While the one from physical store was packed in a box with airbags around it. see how the difference in packaging is.
Kmart Online Shop told me they checked and ensured the packaging is sufficient before sending every item. Oh wow, this is a great way how Kmart is saving money.

• +1Thumbnail
Jai Chadderton
Jai Chadderton Mid North Coast, NSW

Worst Online Experience Ever

The worst online experience ever. Staff were friendly but as useful as tits on a bull. Customer service line only operates until 6pm. Wouldn’t ever use again. Like asking your grandma to fix your computer. Impossible.

Ronaldo
RonaldoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad very bad service

Purchased a Trampoline for my kids birthday and they told it will be there by the birthday and it never arrived.
They have a pathetic service provider in Allied express who do not know what's happening with orders

Kubra
KubraSydney, NSW

Online shopping is terrible

Stop advertising products that aren’t available. I made an online click and collect order because the stores never have stock. They take the money out of your account and then email you saying it’s unavailable. Kmart never has stock which is annoying. This is totally unprofessional

MrG
MrG

It's 2020 and Kmart can't sort it out

Half my order was refunded a week after ordering as it was out of stock. 3 weeks later the other half was refunded as they never bothered to send it. You would think online sales are easy. Pack and ship. But apparently that's too hard for Kmart in 2020.

Xx__Linda__xX
Xx__Linda__xXGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sad thing is Kmart is a huge store, well presented on the commercials and everywhere but online service is a FAIL :(

Marian
MarianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Goods returned at point of collection but never refunded

Isabel
IsabelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible service

Orders are taken more than two weeks to be processed, even when the policy time is same between 48-72 hours. In addition, the online call center is not helpful at all, they can’t provide any solution, not even speaking to a higher employee who can provide better customer service enquiry.

Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Online customer service

I was wanting a refund on a click and collect item before I even picked it up. I was told it’s couldn’t happen because it was “TOO MESSY” to do a refund on an online order... not good enough

Nims2011
Nims2011Sydney, NSW

Good arrive damaged.

loulou_4481
loulou_4481Central Coast

worst customer service, cheap nasty products

Worst experience and terrible quality products. I purchased appliances from Kmart about 3 months ago via afterpay. I paid the account in total within 3 weeks of purchase. Within 4 weeks all the appliances had broken. I took them back within the 3 month warranty period and I'm still awaiting my refund!!!! Unbelievable! I will never deal with this company again. Kmart was bought out and is now run by a completely different manufacturer and in a completely different country to what it was. You can't speak to anyone Australian to rectify issues. Another great company lost to offshore cheap nasty corporations seeking to maximize profits, all in all, Kmart has the nastiest range of stuff I've seen and I refuse to shop there anymore.

Nunya
NunyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely appalling disgusting customer service

Paid for an order online & the couriers that they use “Couriers Please” which are just as bad as K-Mart!!!
I have rung K-Mart to get issue resolved as I have paid them for the product however they have washed there hands of the issue. To get to even speak to a manager takes a call back that could be days later (if your lucky) & still no outcome.
Do not use this company or order online as they have no customer service or care about there customers.

Waste of time

I bought a mirror online and went thru click and collect I get home to find the mirror is in fact Cracked. I called obviously FURIOUS and they told me there’s a weeks wait and that I’d have to pick it up. As though it was MY fault they gave me a faulty product. Would not Buy again

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Received Damaged items, Received no refund!!

Received damaged items, when I asked for a replacement, I got Told they can only give refunds. Been over a month now and I still have no Refund. They even stopped replying back to my email. Honesty from a big business like that would be recommended. Very disappointing.

kate
kateAU

Order cancelled

Placed an order for 20 items. Over the next few days most of the items were cancelled by Kmart one by one. I got the gift bags but not the gifts. Returned one faulty item almost 2 weeks ago, which I had to physically return to my nearest store. Still waiting for my refund. Avoid at all cost! Complete waste of time. Very stressful experience.

Benjamin M.
Benjamin M.Illawarra, NSW

Avoid Kmart online - Horrible communication and customer care.

Ordered online during COVID lockdown.
We were told the order was cancelled, but we were still charged. The item did eventually arrive, but after when we needed it (we had to purchase another).
The customer care team was very unhelpful, taking weeks between replies. No resolution, no refund. Nothing.

Kmart online is useless

Ordered a vacuum cleaner and a few other products. Other products arrive but no vacuum cleaner. When we rang we were told non available but could get our money back. That was 2 weeks ago and still no refund not even a reply.

Karen L
Karen L

Negligent packaging & appalling customer service