Kmart Online Store

Kmart Online Store (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Online Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (315)

Amanda
Amanda

They dont deliver goods and wont help

Never delivered
X2 side tables
X orange oils
Wheres my order.?????
No help terrible disgusting customer service.
Dont buy online. Never ever
Warning toother disabled people.

Lorraine
LorraineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Goods never arrived its now 3 weeks

Ordered kids bike on 28th August 21 and bike accessories. Two weeks later small box arrives with accessories. Bike has not arrived. Label on small package said 1 of 2 boxes yet I only received one. Now kmart blaming Allied Express and Allied Express blaming Kmart. Sick of constantly chasing for an update. It's now three weeks and bike has still not arrived.
Only able to communicate with Kmart via sms. Poor service.

Horrible experience with Online order. Useless customer service.

Do not support this company. Their online order processing department is almost non-existent. No delivery information sent out after waiting for almost a week. I had to keep calling them up multiple times to request for delivery details. Customer service attendants were absolutely unhelpful and unenthusiastic. The online order finally arrived after 2 weeks, however 1 item was missing. Called them up again and they said it will arrive by the end of last week. It did not. Called them up again today and they sent message said their system indicated the item was delivered. However providing no proof of delivery. Scam.

Mal
MalSydney, NSW

Terrible online shopping experience

Not great experience
waiting for my order after 3 weeks
Tracking # given is not valid
No one either on phone or online can help me with my order

Rocker
RockerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

First and last time i will ever deal with Kmart online

Still waiting

Appalling customer service on the phone, no response to emails/messages. Still haven't received 3 out of 4 supposedly click and collect products.

Ms.E
Ms.E

Terrible customer service

I understand it’s covid delayed on delivery. But there are reasonable timeline or at least able to have a valid tracking number. They provided a tracking number which unable to track, just bring me direct to CourierPlease website, but no information show.
I contacted customer service via website, email, text, very slow to get the response, finally got one but they basically said they have to wait to the response from courier and get back to me which they never did. I contacted again and still not get any answer. Kmart ignore their customer now.

Richard
RichardSydney, NSW

Never recieved

$75 DOWN THE DRAIN 2 months no delivery kmart no comments,,Australia post couldn't care less refered me back to kmart never again

Flash
Flash

No customer service

I had the same experience as Steve R below. Put order in, order emailed confirmation, no call about pickup, no record of order. Email arrived a few days later saying to ring urgently so rang up customer service, told there was short waiting time, after waiting almost an hour pressed text option and heard nothing back. Later when I did get a text it was about store hours. I texted back order number and details again and still no answer. Kmart needs a good shake up of it's customer service people as they are not doing their job. It's the polar opposite of their recorded self congratulatory messages.

Emma
Emma

Many products unavailable with no communication

I placed an order for click and collect, I then received a text saying some of my items were ready for collection. There was no way to work out which items were unavailable prior to picking up the order. I had to tick of each item from the initial invoice and work out what was missing myself. I then get an email the next day saying the missing items are unavailable for click and collect but it doesn’t give me any additional information and so I don’t know if I am being refunded or if these items will be posted to me which is very unhelpful because I can’t work out if I should reorder somewhere else.
I don’t recommend using the online store. Kmart has a lot of work to do to make this service a less frustrating one for customers.

Sally
Sally

False offer of available products, cancelled orders with environmentally unfriendly packaging

Vateli M.
Vateli M.Sydney, NSW

Online shopping and delivery

I ordered 2 seperate online orders and 7 deliveries from different Kmart locations. Why are my orders getting delivered from actual Kmart stores and not the Kmart warehouse or wherever the distribution centre is for the stores? The deliveries are coming from stores outside of Sydney area too as far as Tweed Heads?

I love Kmart and often shop there. This current environment has made me do online shopping rather than in store shopping which I would prefer. But seriously Kmart, such a huge retail store. You could save so much cost and time if you had deliveries packed from the distribution centre.

Also had to pay $25 something for delivery.

IreandAus
IreandAusVIC, 3228

I couldn't select 0 stars. The order has been cancelled twice

I have placed the same order twice. They keep cancelling all of it. No email, no phone call or anything. I have been waiting weeks for it and it shows in progress, then cancelled

Worst online experience

Click and collect took my money. Was supposed to be ready by 4 called the store apparently my order doesn't exist. Waited 40 mins the next day on the phone. to be transferred to another department which never called back. Sms line is a joke no reply. I've paid and my order is missing and they are impossible to deal with

Kitty93024
Kitty93024Sydney, NSW

Shocking Delivery system

I have ordered online at least 5 times, and each time, the order takes weeks to process, then I never get the order. I have never ordered something from kmart and actually received it.

If i could give them 0 stars I would.

ever.dream
ever.dreamSydney, NSW

Order never arrived

I've been waiting over a week now, and there was no ETA provided. I signed in to the website now only to see '

"Good news! Your order has been sent. We've shipped all your items. This completes your order. Thanks for shopping with us."

I NEVER RECEIVED MY ORDER - WHERE IS IT?????????????????

The useless tracking number provided doesn't work in the Allied Express website either. I also never received any text messages about the order. How can you say my order is complete!!!!

Absolutely disgusting Kmart!!!

Worst online shopping experience ever

Click & collect =a big mess! Just don't do it, save yourself some troubles & don't shop with Kmart. It is not worth spending hours of your time to save a few dollars, try getting your items off Amazon, eBay (yes, even if you have to wait for months) and get it delivered. Items are mostly if not all made in China anyways. The whole process from searching for items, putting them in the cart, removing things that are not available in store, to paying, getting multiple texts, select pick up time/date, check-in, waiting behind HUGE lines outside the store to getting damaged products. Can't think of anything worse.
-1/10

Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

Shockingly bad customer service

I'm still standing here waiting to collect an order and not one staff member has even acknowledged my existence. Seems to be a problem with the software but no excuse

ManagerMan
ManagerMan

Don’t even think of ordering online with Kmart - 2 weeks and still no delivery!

Ordered 2 weeks ago for delivery to Warragul, Vic. Chased up several times, they then advise it is being despatched from Knox despite a store in Warragul. Two weeks later and I’ve just being advised the parcel is ‘waiting to be despatched’ and they will let me know when it is but it could take 3 business days to be despatched normally however with COVID there may be additional delays, etc…. It will be at least 3 weeks from order to delivery if I’m lucky.

Kmart service delivery is appalling. Worse than third world service delivery and the contact lines couldn’t care less when you contact them.

Never again will I order online with you Kmart…..!

Eagle
EagleNew South Wales

Matrice purchase

First and last kmart on line order,over 2 weeks sleeping on floor waiting for Matrice. 9 days before even processing my order.
No communication and no help when I phoned.

Return click and collect

Can not find out how to return the incorrect item I was given when doing click and collect and can’t find out how to return due to COVID

Jessica C.
Jessica C.Sydney, NSW

Paid but didn’t receive

I placed an order on Friday & I only got half the items. It’s a joke. I didn’t expect that from Kmart & there’s no where you can complain or even enquire. I’m never using their online services again!!! I’m sure I’ll get ripped

Salva B.
Salva B.Sydney, NSW

DO NOT USE ARAMEX AUSTRALIA FOR YOUR DELIVERIES!!!

Susan
Susan

worst website ever

The K-Mart website is so bad. I had 8 items in my cart and all of the items said they were in stock-until I went to buy them-and then they weren't. This isn't a one off problem, this happens all of the time. My dauhgter has had the same issue as well. I will no longer be buying anything from them online, which sucks during lockdown.

Joyanne
JoyanneSydney, NSW

Stock available...not available?

I have spent ages on picking items for delivery on Kmart's website. All is fine until I go to checkout only to find that some items that where available before I checked out are no longer available? All I would ask of the Kmart website is to be advised that those items are unavailable before you start!!! I have found this has happened about 4 times and I can no longer be bothered to go through all the time it takes to finally get to the checkout page only to find the things that were available are now not available?