Kmart Online Store

Kmart Online Store (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Online Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bunch of liars

Called at least 8 times to give me my full refund for a pathetic service... the parcel never came on time... no tracking number... parcel lost...came after 20 days... damaged... and was promised to have full refund...now they just refunding 2 items...

LIARS

Do never ever deal with these bunch of liars...

Suman
SumanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service - Don't buy anything online

Order few items online on 20th July. They provided a tracking number and the items are still with Allied Express. Whenever I contact KMAT they say they sent email to courier company about the status. When I checked with the courier company, they confirmed that KMART never handed over the product to them. KMART always knew this and they were always saying they still waiting for an update from courier company. Finally when I communicated to them in SMS, they just replied me saying refund has been processed. This is the kind of service they provide.

Yong Da C.
Yong Da C.

This is the most disgusting experience with Kmart online service

Kmart customer service is the most disgusting service I have ever had , They are not allowed me to leave negative feedback , but everyone know how disgusting you are ! They don’t have customer service at all , no one care about your needed , if you complain they got their ways to let you shut up . They took my money and cancel my order without giving my money back , called them , SMS them , their solution is a joke and scam , cuz it won’t be happened .

Worst Online Service Ever

I ordered a desk to WFH on early July 11. Haven’t received the order yet. Cannot track the order at all with Courier Please. Cannot get through to them neither via email or phone. Called Kmart online twice, no help from them either. I called and cancelled the order 2 weeks ago and requested for refund, still haven’t received the refund either. I don’t have my order neither my money. Worst service ever. Very disappointed.

Emi
EmiSydney, NSW

Terrible experience

Ordered 16 glass jars and 1 book. 5 jars were completely shattered, even though there was a fragile sticker in the box. Box was completely squashed. Book was destroyed but it was clearly like that when they put it inside the box because there was no way such damage could happen in transit. Customer service horrible. If you want to replace the items, you need to pay the shipping again, for THEIR MESS UP! First and last.

michael
michael

Where's your order? Don't ask kmart

Kmart sends the order number via sms but not the tracking number. Kmart deliveries sends me round and round in circles re KMA035053387. So I've no idea where it is now and that ticks me off more than a late delivery. Mark

Brittany P
Brittany PSydney, NSW

Do not use the online store it’s an absolute joke

Do not use kmart online. Absolute joke. Product never showed up, refund never came through and customer service do not help. Thieves

Gary
Gary

Missing items / faulty items

Ordered a number of items online, one item didn't turn up but was charged. Contacted help department 3 times now, no reply. Additional item was cheap and broke first use, submitted request to have it refunded as well. No reply, not looking hopeful. Company just takes your money, doesn't send item and doesn't reply.

Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible Customer Service - Non Existent

Kmart Southland service has been appalling. I have called them more than 7 times in different department - None picked up. Ordered online for click and collect, there is no email confirmation on my order but it has been deducted on my account but nothing to confirm that order has been placed and yet I cannot contact anyone to verify this? I've been now calling for 2 hours and still calling :( horrible horrible service, extremely disappointing.

Bee B

Horrible online purchase experience

Chrissi
ChrissiPerth, WA

WORST WEBSITE

Kmart!!!! Get your website sorted!!!! Firstly it keeps saying this web page is not available. Secondly, why do you advertise stuff online that’s no longer available online. It’s not until you get to the checkout when you look in your trolley that most of the stuff you’ve ordered isn’t available. It’s annoying and definitely NOT user friendly at all!!! You have so many BAD reviews. Sort yourselves out and do the righty by your customers. They are the ones making you RICH!!!!

Worst experience ever!

Couriers didn’t pick up all of my order as it wasn’t all ready. After calling 4 times, I’m still also waiting to speak to the manager, they wouldn’t allow me to pick up my order from the store which I could have done in 30mins. Instead I had to wait an extra week to get the remainder of my order that was delivered to the wrong address. I don’t think I’ll ever want to shop online with Kmart again. The worst. The staff couldn’t even do anything besides reverting to textbook replies.

Huxley S.
Huxley S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor communication for Click and Collect

Was disappointed that Kmart offers 'order by 12noon and collect by 4pm', but when I ordered over night (10pm) it isn't ready until after 4pm the next day. This was further compounded by the email notification mentioning NOTHING about needing the text message to book a collection time, which didn't arrive until 9.30am the following day. So a total of 36hrs after the order was place. I feel I was disadvantaged by ordering at night time. I understand they might be busy, but efficient and accurate communication would be useful!

Ingrid
IngridGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible attention , waiting one hour to get my order, not answer in the phone, so bad!

I bought online, pick and collect at Keylor kmart ,not visible sign where to collect, also people there doesn't help at all

WFS
WFS

Disappointing Experience

Stephanie
Stephanie Sydney, NSW

Horrible customer services!

I ordered 4 items, 2 items i like are out of stock, i wanted to cancel the order cuz I don’t want to pay the $10 shipping fee for other two little items which is not necessary. But They sent my order straight away without asking. It is not the complete order that I want ! they refused to solve the problem. Really disappointed!!

AAA
AAACentral, SA

Dont waste your money at Kmart.

Jess
Jess

Ordered online as the product was only available online.

Harry B
Harry BAU

Kmart Takes your money, then nothing, no product, no order

Barbara D.
Barbara D.Sydney, NSW

They hide that you cannot return or exchange online purchases - that's illegal

Did you know Kmart don't have a process for returns or exchanges when you buy online during Covid? They want you to spend spend spend but too bad if you need to return or exchange, even with Click & Collect, Kmart have no process to do this during lockdown but they don't tell you any of this online. They are hiding this info online so you'll spend a lot and be stuck with your items. be warned - do not buy anything online from KMART. I won't be buying anything ever - I can't support a business who purposely deceives their customers and tricks them. I am reporting to authorities.

julie
julieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Purchased online instock refunded out of stock was at rye kmart found lots of stock

Purchased the makena quilt (2) online
Then they automatically refunded me.
Went for a drive kmart rye plenty instock!
So I bought 2 there!
Styled a house opened them up to dress the bed
Marks all over it, I suppose you get what you pay for

Shellie
Shellie

Customer Service Joke!

RLP
RLPQLD

Don't buy any plates, mugs, dining sets online.

I purchased plates, bowls, mugs from 3 different Kmart stores for click and collect and online delivery. The staff will intentionally pick items with defects and chips to send out to you. I would avoid buying any stoneware or ceramics online and if you do go instore, good luck finding items in stock.

T b.
T b.Sydney, NSW

Cheaply made and poor quality

The kit comes with allen key and screws. It even had 2 extra screws which was nice. All you need is a screwdriver. However the screws for the latch don't go in all the way so the lid is useless. The front of the bamboo has a crack from one side to the other and someone has attempted to putty it together but only did half the crack? The white material was so cheap, the stitching came undone on one side. Finally, the boards are not made of bamboo - they are a flimsy cheap pieces of board printed to look like bamboo. So this box is only suitable for very light objects like stuffed toys. I was quite upset building this.