Kmart Online Store

See the Best Online Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Joeann
JoeannMelbourne Victoria

No customer service

Customer service is uncontactable when placing online orders. They do not answer email requests for information and they are not contactable via phone. Very disappointing service from KMart, especially in these times when you cannot go to a store to make a purchase.

charliepascoe
charliepascoeAU

Buggy

Buggy. You want to delete more than one item from your cart? Nope. Spinning wheel of death. Only solved by collapsing the tab and opening a new one. Back on the site and no cart icon is showing. You have to click on anything else on the webpage and when that loads the cart icon comes back. I do this over and over again until I give up and not buy anything. Dont get me started on how even though an item says its available when you are browsing and add to cart, when you get to your cart, only then it says item out of stock. Insufferable. It's been like this for the longest time.

Mi W.
Mi W.Sydney, NSW

Books arrived damaged, slow delivery and products become unavailable after the purchase

After paying for my order online, I received an email saying that some products were not available, which was contradictory to what the website said. The delivery took two weeks as opposed to "5 day metro delivery". One of the board books I purchased arrived with a big cut on the cover.

smok
smokCentral Queensland, QLD

Used to love Kmart. Now $(&+!!

KingBrew
KingBrew

Fairly poor online service

SCOTT Brereton
SCOTT BreretonPerth, WA

Fees are a bit greedy

Brought 2x bed frames at same time for $32 each and the delivery fee was $20 FOR EACH BOX even though they were brought at same time and del at same time.

Mel E.
Mel E.Perth, WA

Disappointed in quality

Purchased the Round Fringed rug- pink, and while it looks great and it very soft, almost immediately after purchasing it started to fall apart, just walking across it leaves small pieces spread everywhere making it almost impossible to vacuum without clogging the head of my vacuum, in the attached photo it hows how much has come off just from running my hand across it

Rag
RagSydney, NSW

I love Kmart. Good Store BUT.....

Kmart depends on 3rd rate cowboy courier companies that let them down badly. Delivery is the main issue. Often you will have to pick up the parcels at a POPPoint. Unfortunately, trying to explain that to Kmart is impossible. Their indifference to customers's complaints in this regard is of concern. I hope Kmart will giive me a choice on who I can use for dellivery but I cannot even if I am prepared to pay more for the postage. Hence, I can no longer order items from Kmart for no fault of their own. SORRY.

Tammy Kym
Tammy KymEyre Peninsula, SA

Extremely disappointed with online

I am extremely disappointed with kmart online. Every time I have attempted to make an order, 98% of the stock is sold out online. Instead of falsely advertising it online why not state that it is sold out and not wait until checkout. I live in regional SA and our Kmart is limited as to what it stocks and most of the time it does not receive a lot of lines or sells out very quickly so online is the only way. Instead, I had to get the things I needed from Big W, Kmart really needs to lift their game in the age of online shopping.

Weighted skipping rope

I bought the weighted skipping rope and followed the directions on the back of the back age to shorten the rope and it’s absolutely rubbish you can’t get the rope to stay in the handles once cut to size

ASC
ASCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dodgy online ordering system and worked it out. Obv don’t listen or read reviews and one day a competitor will overtake.

Wayne Z.
Wayne Z.Sydney, NSW

Will not resend product when damaged

Bought some mini bowls from Kmart online store. When they arrived some of them were damaged. I can't use them anymore. Sent kmart the damaged photos and ask them to send some new ones. Kmart told me they don't do resend.

I will think twice before ordering easily damaged products from now on. Don't trust their packaging team.

Anne D.
Anne D.Sydney, NSW

Cannot track their own products

13 out of my 15 items ordered were sent around NSW then back to KMart Nowra (Auspost tracking is very good). Spoke to a lovely person at Auspost who even verified this with an email. KMart just kept telling me it had been delivered to my home (Hornsby NSW). I just kept phoning them until I spoke to someone who actually looked up the tracking - saw I was telling the truth and organised a refund. Now there is a box sitting in the Nowra depot, lost and lonely :(

Almost everything Out Of Stock

Dmomas
DmomasSydney, NSW

Stop Advertising Stock that's not available!

We all understand the affects of the covid pandemic but why advertise products over Christmas if nothing is available? So frustrating when you go to purchase a product online and you constantly get "Not available for click & collect, Not available online. Sorry I love to shop with Kmart but this is ridiculous.