Kmart Online Store

See the Best Online Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Michelle
Michelle

They're being inundated by the lockdowns

I've had generally positive experiences with Kmart Online in the past (except when ordering fragile items; expect most of them to be broken on arrival).

However, it seems they're being inundated due to the lockdowns and the surge in online shopping. What used to be a turn around of just a couple days between order confirmation and delivery, has turned into several weeks... with items being cancelled left, right, and centre.

I would avoid shopping with them online for the time being, if you can help it.

Unpleasant experience

Very Angry unpleasant and abusive delivery driver. He called me when I was at the doctors and started yelling that my address does not exist ….would not listen to the directions I was trying to give him …Yelling that I don’t know how to write my address and don’t know where I live …because Google show him different …Finally he found my house and left the parcel under the carport for everyone passing to see
Lucky I was back home shortly…
Also showing a photo how my parcel was packed by kmart

Pedro  M.
Pedro M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Improvements for the Online Experience

Missing Bin Lid

Ordered a 40L Touch Top Bin, but I have not get the Lid. Just get a massive plastic rubbish inside.

Find out how Kmart Online Store compares to other Online Shops

Worms in my delivery box

I don't know if this is normal, but I found a bunch of worms in my delivery box, I don't know where they came from, I'm guessing these worms got in my delivery box at the warehouse or fulfillment centre. I emailed kmart and told them about it but they ignored my email. Anyway, the products were fine, some of the worms got in my mugs that were inside the bubble wap but i just washed them and that was it. I collected the worms and put them in the backyard near dirt and stuff, i hope they didn't die, if they did, I'm really sorry. Anyway. But still I feel dumb because when i complained to kmart about it, they left me on read. In the past, they used to be helpful whenever I had any issues.

Anna Lisa L.
Anna Lisa L.

Allied express one of your couriers has lost my items again...

give a 3 because of their choose of courier Allied express are usless this is the 3rd time kmart has used these people and once again they have lost my items. and again have to chase down my items. why use a severe that has a 1.4 rating???

Pop
PopCeduna

Not too bad considering what they are up against

What a lot of 1 star reviewers fail to realize is that the store is not operating like Amazon here. They are simply sending staff around a store most likely to be able to fill your order. If they can't fill your order completely, the rest gets shunted onto another store, thereby probably nullifying any margin they ever stood to make on the sale in post, handling and labour. Not the consumer's fault, sure but just the way it is ATM.

Irene
IreneSouth West, QLD

Very dissapointed

I have been a purchaser of Kmart’s poly cotton sheet sets for years. A few weeks ago I purchased a new set. The quality of the set is disgusting. So thin I can quite clearly see through two layers to my pale grey ironing board cover. The elastic in the fitted sheet is pathetic. In other words the sheet set is rubbish. Go back to your previous poly cotton sheet sets please or I will be buying elsewhere.
Otherwise very happy with other purchases from Kmart online

J.P.
J.P.

Waste bin dinted

Small waste bin, ordered online for delivery. Doesn’t look brand new to me. A little care would have gone a long way.

Natalie
NataliePerth, WA

Loads of white powder came out of the rug I purchased

I purchased the Extra Large Shaggy Rug for $89. Thought it was great value and it looked wonderful when I placed it on my spotless clean white tiles. However, I lifted the rug after about a month to place a non slip protector underneath, and found white powder everywhere. It was like someone had tipped a bag of flour on the floor. It filled 3 dustpans! No idea how such a huge amount of powder came out of the rug, and it wasn't visible on top or at the 2 visible sides (the other 2 sides of the rug were under sofas).

Can't find any reference to this online except for one FB post from another customer which I couldn't view (I could only see the first 2 lines which mentioned the powder).

It's an otherwise great rug.

Thy11
Thy11North West, QLD

Not the best online shopping

Love Kmart but they really need to work on their online shopping services. My cookware took a week to dispatch and when I got it I noticed it was damaged and had to return it which ended up taking an extra 2 weeks to resolve bit in the end they did do right by me.

Disappointed

I had to phone to confirm my order. A supervisor hasn’t returned my call. Goods arrived smashed. I will never buy from them again, be warned!

I buy a lot online since I am paralysed but am very dispointed with Kmart

Olivia Smith
Olivia SmithSydney, NSW

Too much packaging

Really great customer service. Although, ordered a computer mouse and came in a humongous brown box just for the mouse. Less packaging next time to be more environmentally friendly please

mocca
mocca

Unreal

Just purchased some items online the products are ok for the value the of the product, the issue here is if you purchase online there is no return option and if you do choose to return via post, it would be at your expense not Kmart, will never buy from them again online, best buy elsewhere

Pauline M.