Kmart Online Store

See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kmart

Erskineite
Erskineite

Online shopping - I don't think it exists

Elizabeth4041
Elizabeth4041Wingham, New South Wales

Never has stock but you don’t know that!

I order my kids, and sometimes myself, for clothes.
Prices are good but as you shop it’s hard to know what’s actually available…when you go to your cart you have to remove half of what’s in there because it’s marked unavailable.

Then when they ship the order you get an email telling you what other items you won’t be getting, saying they’ve refunded.

I usually pay with zip, and the refund is fifty-fifty on whether it appears.

I don’t have a local place to shop because I live far from a major town. I wanted to keep with someone that uses my flybuys but I will be looking at big w next.

shootingstar
shootingstarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Out of stock

Pretty Poor

Spent hours sifting through the website to find things that were in stock. I eventually placed my order and paid on the 14th Oct.
I received a tracking code a couple of days later but as of the 23rd, my order is STILL only being "processed".

Blaming Aus Post for delays is al very well if the hold up is on delivery but 9 days in and they still having even processed my order.

Margaret
MargaretSydney Surrounds, NSW

NO response very frustrated

I have email at least 6 times in regard to 3 orders all for the same items as they would not allow me to order the quantity I needed. Some of the orders came but no paper work so I could not work out which order was which. I still have 3 items outstanding and can't get a reply. Very very frustrating.

Couldn’t find what I was looking for always out of stock doesn’t look like they restock at all

Would show but was out of stock as on website it shows false advertising as the product was not there

Lisa E
Lisa E

Frustrating online shopping experience

Spending time carefully selecting clothing items over 90 mins, ensuring all available online, only to greet the 'view bag' to see ~50% were unavailable for home delivery. Then, after removing those items, making the purchase, and then immediately adding them to a new cart for click and collect, a large portion of those are suddenly available for home delivery but not in store as indicated! Repeated problem over another 45 mins. It's unclear if their website is faulty, or their stock levels system is severely lacking. Either way, my purchase was reduced and my frustration increased - not a good business model in these times when many are shopping online.

Kim
KimAU

damaged item and they won't do anything about it

I ordered a heap of things, two of them, toilet roll holders, were damaged. I sent kmart photos and my order number and asked for a refund but they did not reply.

Joeann
JoeannMelbourne Victoria

No customer service

Customer service is uncontactable when placing online orders. They do not answer email requests for information and they are not contactable via phone. Very disappointing service from KMart, especially in these times when you cannot go to a store to make a purchase.

Michelle
Michelle

They're being inundated by the lockdowns

I've had generally positive experiences with Kmart Online in the past (except when ordering fragile items; expect most of them to be broken on arrival).

However, it seems they're being inundated due to the lockdowns and the surge in online shopping. What used to be a turn around of just a couple days between order confirmation and delivery, has turned into several weeks... with items being cancelled left, right, and centre.

I would avoid shopping with them online for the time being, if you can help it.

Unpleasant experience

Very Angry unpleasant and abusive delivery driver. He called me when I was at the doctors and started yelling that my address does not exist ….would not listen to the directions I was trying to give him …Yelling that I don’t know how to write my address and don’t know where I live …because Google show him different …Finally he found my house and left the parcel under the carport for everyone passing to see
Lucky I was back home shortly…
Also showing a photo how my parcel was packed by kmart

Pedro  M.
Pedro M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Improvements for the Online Experience

Mi W.
Mi W.Sydney, NSW

Books arrived damaged, slow delivery and products become unavailable after the purchase

After paying for my order online, I received an email saying that some products were not available, which was contradictory to what the website said. The delivery took two weeks as opposed to "5 day metro delivery". One of the board books I purchased arrived with a big cut on the cover.

Missing Bin Lid

Ordered a 40L Touch Top Bin, but I have not get the Lid. Just get a massive plastic rubbish inside.

smok
smokCentral Queensland, QLD

Used to love Kmart. Now $(&+!!