Kmart Online Store

See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kmart

Pros

Competitive prices

Cons

Customer support can be inefficient
Website can be difficult to use
Slow to process refunds

1.2
  • Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No
mocca
mocca

Unreal

Just purchased some items online the products are ok for the value the of the product, the issue here is if you purchase online there is no return option and if you do choose to return via post, it would be at your expense not Kmart, will never buy from them again online, best buy elsewhere

I thought Kmart was awesome, but....

I love to hate Kmart. Awesome stuff, great price etc etc but when I wanted a particular item and the website said my closest store was in stock I traveled the hour long trip to buy it. But no. All stock was on hold and I left empty handed. At least update your website otherwise what point of having it

Chloe
ChloeSouth West, WA

Wash & soak jar fail

I Ordered the wash and soak jars that were released but out of stock in stores. Online said they were available so ordered 3 of each for my gf’s and I. When the order came there was 1 wash and 2 soak. 1 wash and 1 soak were smashed to bits. Took them to my local Kmart they returned my money but couldn’t get me anymore. The items where wrapped in a plastic bag inside a box bigger than the items. What a waste of time, product & postage. Very disappointed with the service.

Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.asked

Hello,

I placed an order online (items that are large).
I originally selected that the items not be left unattended upon delivery and rather that they are signed for, under the impression that said items would be sent together, and thus I would be able to ensure that either myself or someone else would be home on the day or at the time of the expected delivery.

*After* placing the order I was advised that it would be likely that each item would be shipped individually, dependant on what stock was available at each warehouse, which I completely understand. Although, I cannot ensure that either myself or someone else can be home to sign for said items on what could be potentially spread out over 3 separate business days.

Additionally, I do not particularly and potentially want each item to be sent back to the nearest Kmart store because no one was home to accept and sign for the delivery, only to have a refund automatically processed, when instead - any form of communication could be taken to contact myself to then organise the collection from the store itself if the delivery was unsuccessful.

Furthermore, I would then have to wait for the refund to be processed, placed said order again, and pay an additional $80+ delivery fee.

Am I able to change it so that the items can be left unattended rather than signed for?

Shan
Shanasked
Kmart Online Store

how can i review my old orders

Raelene Saciri
Raelene Saciri
KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Shan, thanks for reaching out! These will be in your order history on your account.

Lady F
Lady Fasked
Kmart Online Store

What happened to the online wishlist? I had so much saved on there for presents etc. and now it's gone.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi there, thanks for reaching out! As we've updated our website, some of our features like our wishlist are currently unavailable. We're working on a new and improved wishlist function, so keep an eye out later in the year for this.

kevin
kevin

Hi I would suggest like me to send a complaint online to fair trading .. The federal court as a last resort . to take someone's money and not provide goods is against the law

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives

About Kmart's Online Store

The Kmart Online Store sells most products sold at physical Kmart stores. You also have access to Kmart's Online Exclusives products.

You can buy a range of products ranging from clothing, home and living products, tech products, toys, beauty products, sport and outdoor products, and kids and baby products.

Some features of the Kmart Online Store include:

• Free delivery over $65.
  • Metro delivery within 3 to 5 business days.
  • Order before 12pm for same day collection.
  • Have your Click & Collect order delivered express for $5.

When shopping on the online store, you can see the stock availability of an item at your preferred physical Kmart store.

How do returns work?

You can return certain products that have been purchased on Kmart's online store, but they must meet a few criteria, some of which are:

• It must be returned within 60 days of purchase.
  • You need to provide a proof of purchase (such as a receipt), and
  • It must be 're-saleable' (that is, unused and in original packaging).

What do reviewers think of the Kmart Online Store?

Reviews for the Kmart Online Store have mostly been negative. Among positive reviews, customers praised the competitive prices and the efficiency of Click & Collect services (although reviewers were divided on this).

Those who left 1 or 2-star reviews said that Kmart's customer service for their online store was lacking and not particularly helpful. Reviewers who wanted a refund said that these took a while to process, and in some cases, Kmart didn't refund the delivery on unfulfilled orders.

They also said that some of their orders were only partly fulfilled, and that they weren't notified that there wasn't stock for the items they didn't receive.

Some reviewers also said that Kmart's website wasn't user-friendly, saying that it was difficult to navigate and that sometimes they were met with error codes.

Compare both Kmart