Kmart Online Store

See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kmart

shootingstar
shootingstarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Out of stock

Lauren
LaurenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Same issue as others - no communication, no delivery

Nads
NadsSydney, NSW

Thigh and arm toner

Thigh and arm toner exercise toner came on time and delivered early, packaged well and happy with the product. Thankyou

Michelle
Michelle

They're being inundated by the lockdowns

I've had generally positive experiences with Kmart Online in the past (except when ordering fragile items; expect most of them to be broken on arrival).

However, it seems they're being inundated due to the lockdowns and the surge in online shopping. What used to be a turn around of just a couple days between order confirmation and delivery, has turned into several weeks... with items being cancelled left, right, and centre.

I would avoid shopping with them online for the time being, if you can help it.

Unpleasant experience

Very Angry unpleasant and abusive delivery driver. He called me when I was at the doctors and started yelling that my address does not exist ….would not listen to the directions I was trying to give him …Yelling that I don’t know how to write my address and don’t know where I live …because Google show him different …Finally he found my house and left the parcel under the carport for everyone passing to see
Lucky I was back home shortly…
Also showing a photo how my parcel was packed by kmart

Pedro  M.
Pedro M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Improvements for the Online Experience

Missing Bin Lid

Ordered a 40L Touch Top Bin, but I have not get the Lid. Just get a massive plastic rubbish inside.

Bex
Bex

Ordered 7 glass containers 1 damaged on arrival no fragile sticker on delivery box

Ordered 7 glass containers. No fragile sticker anywhere on the delivery box when it arrived 1 container smashed on arrival. Probably couriers fault but cheap packaging from Kmart no bubble wrap knowing these are glass products and no fragile sticker…..pretty poor.

Worms in my delivery box

I don't know if this is normal, but I found a bunch of worms in my delivery box, I don't know where they came from, I'm guessing these worms got in my delivery box at the warehouse or fulfillment centre. I emailed kmart and told them about it but they ignored my email. Anyway, the products were fine, some of the worms got in my mugs that were inside the bubble wap but i just washed them and that was it. I collected the worms and put them in the backyard near dirt and stuff, i hope they didn't die, if they did, I'm really sorry. Anyway. But still I feel dumb because when i complained to kmart about it, they left me on read. In the past, they used to be helpful whenever I had any issues.

Anna Lisa L.
Anna Lisa L.

Allied express one of your couriers has lost my items again...

give a 3 because of their choose of courier Allied express are usless this is the 3rd time kmart has used these people and once again they have lost my items. and again have to chase down my items. why use a severe that has a 1.4 rating???

Rose
RoseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Was pretty good, only minor issues.

I was very worried after placing my Kmart order to read the complaints online of peoples packages not coming, stock being sold out, damage to goods etc but I would recommend them for everyday products.

I placed an order around Christmas time 2020 and all products came within a week, only complaint is they were all in different orders subject to stock availability at stores. I got all my products but none came with protective packaging, all were just placed into a large box each time (this is where breakage would occur if someone bought glass etc I believe).

Personally, I think they are good to buy with but do be aware of the packaging and how that may impact products during transit.

Pop
PopCeduna

Not too bad considering what they are up against

What a lot of 1 star reviewers fail to realize is that the store is not operating like Amazon here. They are simply sending staff around a store most likely to be able to fill your order. If they can't fill your order completely, the rest gets shunted onto another store, thereby probably nullifying any margin they ever stood to make on the sale in post, handling and labour. Not the consumer's fault, sure but just the way it is ATM.

Irene
IreneSouth West, QLD

Very dissapointed

I have been a purchaser of Kmart’s poly cotton sheet sets for years. A few weeks ago I purchased a new set. The quality of the set is disgusting. So thin I can quite clearly see through two layers to my pale grey ironing board cover. The elastic in the fitted sheet is pathetic. In other words the sheet set is rubbish. Go back to your previous poly cotton sheet sets please or I will be buying elsewhere.
Otherwise very happy with other purchases from Kmart online

Dee
DeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Error rectified

Kmart delivered Jarvis & Walker bucket without it's lid that I purchased online. I made an online complaint and they were kind enough to refund the money promptly and also said that they would deliver that item without delivery cost if I placed a fresh order. Thank you Kmart for your prompt action which I value so much.

J.P.
J.P.

Waste bin dinted

Small waste bin, ordered online for delivery. Doesn’t look brand new to me. A little care would have gone a long way.