Kmart Online Store

See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kmart

Pros

Competitive prices

Cons

Customer support can be inefficient
Website can be difficult to use
Slow to process refunds

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (67)

Tobeornottobe
TobeornottobePerth, WA

Great until they changed the web site

Kmart Web site is unstable, you put items in basket and they disappear and there is no longer a "Wish List". Advertise stock is available and after battling with the website you go to checkout and it is sold out. Sometimes it is suggested to check the stores - no surprise there is no stock there. Times are hard for retail, but do not downgrade your web site in the middle of a pandemic! My gripe is with the web not the stock shortage adult customers understand the issues. Not a fav anymore...

Diana
DianaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good delivery times - although packaging could be better!

Kmart online is generally very reliable. Order fulfillment is normally within 2 weeks. However, orders can be fulfilled by multiple stores, resulting in multiple packages arriving on various days. They don't seem to have smaller boxes to fit smaller items. I received a roll of wrapping paper and a birthday card in a box that was 50cm H x 140cm W x 40 cm D, which was filled with the package air bags. Major waste.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Diana, thanks for taking the time to share your experiences ordering online with us! We're always working to improve our online shopping experience and have shared your comments regarding our packaging with our team.

Bring back the customer Wishlist feature

KmartKmartSend a private message

Thank you for reaching out! Our team is currently working on an update for this feature on our website, which will be made available as soon as possible. Thank you!

HardWorkingMum
HardWorkingMumMcKellar 2617, ACT

Issues with website.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi there, we are truly sorry about this. We are in the midst of upgrading our wish list so we'd like to apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Anju T.
Anju T.Sydney, NSW

Bring back the wishlist!

Please bring back the wishlist! After the new website update , it takes much longer to shop which has put me off!

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Anju, thanks for reaching out! As we've updated our website, some of our features like our wishlist are currently unavailable. We're working on a new and improved wishlist function, so keep an eye out later in the year for this.

Online shopping is a nightmare!

Michael K.
Michael K.Sydney, NSW

Log In Issues and Stock Not In Stock!!!

Since last weekend can't log on or create a new account nor do a forgotten your email request.

Contacted KMart and was told it would take 12 hours to reset, but still not reset.

I ended up placing an online order to collect as a GUEST only to discover that the two main things I was ordering were actually not in stock even though my order went through and was charged.

Kmart - make sure your inventory is up to date or something.

Also, make sure KMarts are all stocked as I am sick and tired of having to go to KMarts that aren't local!!!

Sen SenSydney

Kmart needs to care for the planet!

I love kmart, prices and quality is awesome but kmarts care for the environment is not ok. Tiny little items are delivered in a huge box. It's damaging to our planet. I think that some adjustments need to be made. This has been happening for yrs now and with our planet in danger it needs to be amended asap

Yes of course. Good to hear. Order number is 107468949

KmartKmartSend a private message

Thank you! We've shared this feedback directly with the packing team that packed your order, and again apologise for this. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can continue to reduce our environmental impact!

KPP
KPPAustralian Capital Territory

Hopeless

Erskineite
Erskineite

Online shopping - I don't think it exists

Lauren
LaurenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Same issue as others - no communication, no delivery

Margaret
MargaretSydney Surrounds, NSW

NO response very frustrated

I have email at least 6 times in regard to 3 orders all for the same items as they would not allow me to order the quantity I needed. Some of the orders came but no paper work so I could not work out which order was which. I still have 3 items outstanding and can't get a reply. Very very frustrating.

Joeann
JoeannMelbourne Victoria

No customer service

Customer service is uncontactable when placing online orders. They do not answer email requests for information and they are not contactable via phone. Very disappointing service from KMart, especially in these times when you cannot go to a store to make a purchase.

Michelle
Michelle

They're being inundated by the lockdowns

I've had generally positive experiences with Kmart Online in the past (except when ordering fragile items; expect most of them to be broken on arrival).

However, it seems they're being inundated due to the lockdowns and the surge in online shopping. What used to be a turn around of just a couple days between order confirmation and delivery, has turned into several weeks... with items being cancelled left, right, and centre.

I would avoid shopping with them online for the time being, if you can help it.

Malgorzata Z.
Malgorzata Z.

Unpleasant experience

Very Angry unpleasant and abusive delivery driver. He called me when I was at the doctors and started yelling that my address does not exist ….would not listen to the directions I was trying to give him …Yelling that I don’t know how to write my address and don’t know where I live …because Google show him different …Finally he found my house and left the parcel under the carport for everyone passing to see
Lucky I was back home shortly…
Also showing a photo how my parcel was packed by kmart

candice p.
candice p.asked
Kmart Online Store

i have purchest from the online stop but when i go to check my orders it says i have none but the mouny has been taken from my acc

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Candice, we are sorry to hear about this. Would you be able to share your email, phone number and address for the order on Facebook direct message so we can look into this for you.

Mary T.
Mary T.asked
Kmart Online Store

If I do an online order and ask for delivery rather than click and collect and 1 of the items are unavailable at my closet store will they missing item be shipped separately

Ross A.
Ross A.asked
Kmart Online Store

How do I use a gift card to purchase online items. ??

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Ross, thanks for reaching out! Currently, gift cards are an instore only payment method. We're so sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives

About Kmart's Online Store

The Kmart Online Store sells most products sold at physical Kmart stores. You also have access to Kmart's Online Exclusives products.

You can buy a range of products ranging from clothing, home and living products, tech products, toys, beauty products, sport and outdoor products, and kids and baby products.

Some features of the Kmart Online Store include:

• Free delivery over $65.
  • Metro delivery within 3 to 5 business days.
  • Order before 12pm for same day collection.
  • Have your Click & Collect order delivered express for $5.

When shopping on the online store, you can see the stock availability of an item at your preferred physical Kmart store.

How do returns work?

You can return certain products that have been purchased on Kmart's online store, but they must meet a few criteria, some of which are:

• It must be returned within 60 days of purchase.
  • You need to provide a proof of purchase (such as a receipt), and
  • It must be 're-saleable' (that is, unused and in original packaging).

What do reviewers think of the Kmart Online Store?

Reviews for the Kmart Online Store have mostly been negative. Among positive reviews, customers praised the competitive prices and the efficiency of Click & Collect services (although reviewers were divided on this).

Those who left 1 or 2-star reviews said that Kmart's customer service for their online store was lacking and not particularly helpful. Reviewers who wanted a refund said that these took a while to process, and in some cases, Kmart didn't refund the delivery on unfulfilled orders.

They also said that some of their orders were only partly fulfilled, and that they weren't notified that there wasn't stock for the items they didn't receive.

Some reviewers also said that Kmart's website wasn't user-friendly, saying that it was difficult to navigate and that sometimes they were met with error codes.

Compare both Kmart