Kmart Online Store

See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kmart

Pros

Competitive prices

Cons

Customer support can be inefficient
Website can be difficult to use
Slow to process refunds

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (85)

Joan Buckingham
Joan BuckinghamMid North Coast, NSW

Very hard to log in .

I cannot log in I have never had any probs paying! as for
returning items { I dont} ....for the life of me I would like to know
what the prob is so I would be very grateful to find out what is wrong.

Amie
AmieSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect! I can’t live without this mattress

Love my new Queen Euro Top Pocket Spring mattress. It is amazing! So much extra padding and it moulds to your body for extra comfort. I’m sleeping so much better and love the luxurious feel. The mattress box was very easy to open and takes about 24 hours to expand. Definitely recommend getting this super comfy mattress and at such a good price .

KmartKmartSend a private message

We are so glad to hear this! Thank you for sharing!

Faye
FayeSydney, NSW

Quick service

Really pleased with the online service from Kmart, quick and efficient. The goods ordered were as photo and described. The emails regarding delivery were appreciated. Can’t fault the service.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Faye, we're so glad to hear you had a great experience ordering online with us! Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback so we can continue to improve our online shopping experience for customers.

Diana
DianaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good delivery times - although packaging could be better!

Kmart online is generally very reliable. Order fulfillment is normally within 2 weeks. However, orders can be fulfilled by multiple stores, resulting in multiple packages arriving on various days. They don't seem to have smaller boxes to fit smaller items. I received a roll of wrapping paper and a birthday card in a box that was 50cm H x 140cm W x 40 cm D, which was filled with the package air bags. Major waste.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Diana, thanks for taking the time to share your experiences ordering online with us! We're always working to improve our online shopping experience and have shared your comments regarding our packaging with our team.

Angela.S
Angela.SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This Is Perfect!! Now It's Set up

Ordered online & Received my Chromecast on Time.Ordering Online store was Great.Great Price .Courier was Australia Post & Was Brilliant.If You Like Kmart Definitely order Online .

KmartKmartSend a private message

Thanks for sharing Angela. So glad you love this.

MichelleNorth Western Region, NSW

Amazing!!!

I have always purchased with Kmart online. They have treated me fairly and honestly. Review: Excellent, perfect, beautiful - product, service & deilvery. Thank you!

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Michelle, thanks for your lovely feedback! We're so glad to hear this. Feedback like yours helps us to continue to improve our online and instore shopping experience for customers. Have a great day!

Christinal
ChristinalGippsland, VIC

Excellent, Fast Service

I have been purchasing online with Kmart for a few years as we live far from an actual store. At no time, have we experienced any problems. The packaging is excellent for any fragile items; very quick delivery (COVID not the company fault); staff fantastic if there is a return; super convenient way of shopping.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Christinal, thank you so much for the lovely feedback! We've shared this with our team and appreciate you taking the time to let us know.

Sen SenSydney

Kmart needs to care for the planet!

I love kmart, prices and quality is awesome but kmarts care for the environment is not ok. Tiny little items are delivered in a huge box. It's damaging to our planet. I think that some adjustments need to be made. This has been happening for yrs now and with our planet in danger it needs to be amended asap

Yes of course. Good to hear. Order number is 107468949

KmartKmartSend a private message

Thank you! We've shared this feedback directly with the packing team that packed your order, and again apologise for this. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can continue to reduce our environmental impact!

Pamela
PamelaVictoria

What we needed, when we needed it.

Needed a cat scratch pole for our new cats, none available in nearby KMart stores, (difficult times for product delivery re covid) ordered in other store 10 k away, drove there that afternoon, collected product.
Great value, great product, great experience.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Pamela, thank you for sharing this feedback with us! We hope your cats love their new scratching post :)

Barbara H
Barbara HSydney, NSW

Best online service of all

Ordered many times from Kmart online and every time the items arrive safely and quickly. Service has been amazing every time.

Lauren
LaurenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Same issue as others - no communication, no delivery

Frances T.
Frances T.South East Queensland, QLD

Ordered online and delivery

Ordered online and delivery was within 2 days and it did stated it could that up to 4 days. Delivery driver thoughtful they put the 2 very heavy boxes around the back of the house. Thank you.

Lana
LanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience, as always

I have bought several things from Kmart over the lockdown period; orders are ready so fast and am always happy with the items. I had one issue with an order recently but called up customer service and had the order cancelled and refunded within minutes, no fuss at all. Very happy to buy from Kmart.

Michelle

They're being inundated by the lockdowns

I've had generally positive experiences with Kmart Online in the past (except when ordering fragile items; expect most of them to be broken on arrival).

However, it seems they're being inundated due to the lockdowns and the surge in online shopping. What used to be a turn around of just a couple days between order confirmation and delivery, has turned into several weeks... with items being cancelled left, right, and centre.

I would avoid shopping with them online for the time being, if you can help it.

Malgorzata Z.
Malgorzata Z.

Unpleasant experience

Very Angry unpleasant and abusive delivery driver. He called me when I was at the doctors and started yelling that my address does not exist ….would not listen to the directions I was trying to give him …Yelling that I don’t know how to write my address and don’t know where I live …because Google show him different …Finally he found my house and left the parcel under the carport for everyone passing to see
Lucky I was back home shortly…
Also showing a photo how my parcel was packed by kmart

candice p.
candice p.asked
Kmart Online Store

i have purchest from the online stop but when i go to check my orders it says i have none but the mouny has been taken from my acc

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Candice, we are sorry to hear about this. Would you be able to share your email, phone number and address for the order on Facebook direct message so we can look into this for you.

Mary T.
Mary T.asked
Kmart Online Store

If I do an online order and ask for delivery rather than click and collect and 1 of the items are unavailable at my closet store will they missing item be shipped separately

Ross A.
Ross A.asked
Kmart Online Store

How do I use a gift card to purchase online items. ??

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Ross, thanks for reaching out! Currently, gift cards are an instore only payment method. We're so sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives

About Kmart's Online Store

The Kmart Online Store sells most products sold at physical Kmart stores. You also have access to Kmart's Online Exclusives products.

You can buy a range of products ranging from clothing, home and living products, tech products, toys, beauty products, sport and outdoor products, and kids and baby products.

Some features of the Kmart Online Store include:

• Free delivery over $65.
  • Metro delivery within 3 to 5 business days.
  • Order before 12pm for same day collection.
  • Have your Click & Collect order delivered express for $5.

When shopping on the online store, you can see the stock availability of an item at your preferred physical Kmart store.

How do returns work?

You can return certain products that have been purchased on Kmart's online store, but they must meet a few criteria, some of which are:

• It must be returned within 60 days of purchase.
  • You need to provide a proof of purchase (such as a receipt), and
  • It must be 're-saleable' (that is, unused and in original packaging).

What do reviewers think of the Kmart Online Store?

Reviews for the Kmart Online Store have mostly been negative. Among positive reviews, customers praised the competitive prices and the efficiency of Click & Collect services (although reviewers were divided on this).

Those who left 1 or 2-star reviews said that Kmart's customer service for their online store was lacking and not particularly helpful. Reviewers who wanted a refund said that these took a while to process, and in some cases, Kmart didn't refund the delivery on unfulfilled orders.

They also said that some of their orders were only partly fulfilled, and that they weren't notified that there wasn't stock for the items they didn't receive.

Some reviewers also said that Kmart's website wasn't user-friendly, saying that it was difficult to navigate and that sometimes they were met with error codes.

Compare both Kmart