Kmart Online Store

See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kmart

Pros

Competitive prices

Cons

Customer support can be inefficient
Website can be difficult to use
Slow to process refunds

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (29)

Sen SenSydney

Kmart needs to care for the planet!

I love kmart, prices and quality is awesome but kmarts care for the environment is not ok. Tiny little items are delivered in a huge box. It's damaging to our planet. I think that some adjustments need to be made. This has been happening for yrs now and with our planet in danger it needs to be amended asap

Yes of course. Good to hear. Order number is 107468949

KmartKmartSend a private message

Thank you! We've shared this feedback directly with the packing team that packed your order, and again apologise for this. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can continue to reduce our environmental impact!

Lauren
LaurenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Same issue as others - no communication, no delivery

Michelle
Michelle

They're being inundated by the lockdowns

I've had generally positive experiences with Kmart Online in the past (except when ordering fragile items; expect most of them to be broken on arrival).

However, it seems they're being inundated due to the lockdowns and the surge in online shopping. What used to be a turn around of just a couple days between order confirmation and delivery, has turned into several weeks... with items being cancelled left, right, and centre.

I would avoid shopping with them online for the time being, if you can help it.

Malgorzata Z.
Malgorzata Z.

Unpleasant experience

Very Angry unpleasant and abusive delivery driver. He called me when I was at the doctors and started yelling that my address does not exist ….would not listen to the directions I was trying to give him …Yelling that I don’t know how to write my address and don’t know where I live …because Google show him different …Finally he found my house and left the parcel under the carport for everyone passing to see
Lucky I was back home shortly…
Also showing a photo how my parcel was packed by kmart

Pedro  M.
Pedro M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Improvements for the Online Experience

Bex
Bex

Ordered 7 glass containers 1 damaged on arrival no fragile sticker on delivery box

Ordered 7 glass containers. No fragile sticker anywhere on the delivery box when it arrived 1 container smashed on arrival. Probably couriers fault but cheap packaging from Kmart no bubble wrap knowing these are glass products and no fragile sticker…..pretty poor.

Anna Lisa L.
Anna Lisa L.

Allied express one of your couriers has lost my items again...

give a 3 because of their choose of courier Allied express are usless this is the 3rd time kmart has used these people and once again they have lost my items. and again have to chase down my items. why use a severe that has a 1.4 rating???

Rose
RoseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Was pretty good, only minor issues.

I was very worried after placing my Kmart order to read the complaints online of peoples packages not coming, stock being sold out, damage to goods etc but I would recommend them for everyday products.

I placed an order around Christmas time 2020 and all products came within a week, only complaint is they were all in different orders subject to stock availability at stores. I got all my products but none came with protective packaging, all were just placed into a large box each time (this is where breakage would occur if someone bought glass etc I believe).

Personally, I think they are good to buy with but do be aware of the packaging and how that may impact products during transit.

Pop
PopCeduna

Not too bad considering what they are up against

What a lot of 1 star reviewers fail to realize is that the store is not operating like Amazon here. They are simply sending staff around a store most likely to be able to fill your order. If they can't fill your order completely, the rest gets shunted onto another store, thereby probably nullifying any margin they ever stood to make on the sale in post, handling and labour. Not the consumer's fault, sure but just the way it is ATM.

Irene
IreneSouth West, QLD

Very dissapointed

I have been a purchaser of Kmart’s poly cotton sheet sets for years. A few weeks ago I purchased a new set. The quality of the set is disgusting. So thin I can quite clearly see through two layers to my pale grey ironing board cover. The elastic in the fitted sheet is pathetic. In other words the sheet set is rubbish. Go back to your previous poly cotton sheet sets please or I will be buying elsewhere.
Otherwise very happy with other purchases from Kmart online

Love kmart ;)

Kmart online have not let me down so I am unsure what the (bad reviews) are about???
I have ordered several items over the last few months and I have been notified every step of the way, also Australia post have been great too, item delivered with in 4 days, Thumbs up from me

Mary E.
Mary E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good

Their products are very good quality considering the prices and last a long time. I always buy from Kmart but online delivery can be a bit glitchy. Often items will say it’s instock until you go to checkout, then it says it’s out of stock which is a hassle. Delivery arrives on time nicely and will be buying again.

Natalie
NataliePerth, WA

Loads of white powder came out of the rug I purchased

I purchased the Extra Large Shaggy Rug for $89. Thought it was great value and it looked wonderful when I placed it on my spotless clean white tiles. However, I lifted the rug after about a month to place a non slip protector underneath, and found white powder everywhere. It was like someone had tipped a bag of flour on the floor. It filled 3 dustpans! No idea how such a huge amount of powder came out of the rug, and it wasn't visible on top or at the 2 visible sides (the other 2 sides of the rug were under sofas).

Can't find any reference to this online except for one FB post from another customer which I couldn't view (I could only see the first 2 lines which mentioned the powder).

It's an otherwise great rug.

natika
natikaNew South Wales

queen mattress in a box

i ordered a mattress in a box friday and was at my house by tuesday the next week was heaps easy to set up and put on the bed it is a little smaller then a queen mattress but still fits i put a mattress top and waterproof protector and the fitted sheet and i love it it’s completely comfortable not hard at all soft but just the right softest really happy with it

Disappointed

I had to phone to confirm my order. A supervisor hasn’t returned my call. Goods arrived smashed. I will never buy from them again, be warned!

I buy a lot online since I am paralysed but am very dispointed with Kmart

Jonah C.
Jonah C.asked
Kmart Online Store

I have place an order 2 or 3 days ago. And Still I havent received any order confirmation and receipt in my email. But I have been deducted in my afterpay account already. How can I check if order was really confirmed and being processed? And how can I track my order?

Jeff
Jeff
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.asked

Hello,

I placed an order online (items that are large).
I originally selected that the items not be left unattended upon delivery and rather that they are signed for, under the impression that said items would be sent together, and thus I would be able to ensure that either myself or someone else would be home on the day or at the time of the expected delivery.

*After* placing the order I was advised that it would be likely that each item would be shipped individually, dependant on what stock was available at each warehouse, which I completely understand. Although, I cannot ensure that either myself or someone else can be home to sign for said items on what could be potentially spread out over 3 separate business days.

Additionally, I do not particularly and potentially want each item to be sent back to the nearest Kmart store because no one was home to accept and sign for the delivery, only to have a refund automatically processed, when instead - any form of communication could be taken to contact myself to then organise the collection from the store itself if the delivery was unsuccessful.

Furthermore, I would then have to wait for the refund to be processed, placed said order again, and pay an additional $80+ delivery fee.

Am I able to change it so that the items can be left unattended rather than signed for?

Shan
Shanasked
Kmart Online Store

how can i review my old orders

Raelene Saciri
Raelene Saciri
KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Shan, thanks for reaching out! These will be in your order history on your account.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives

About Kmart's Online Store

The Kmart Online Store sells most products sold at physical Kmart stores. You also have access to Kmart's Online Exclusives products.

You can buy a range of products ranging from clothing, home and living products, tech products, toys, beauty products, sport and outdoor products, and kids and baby products.

Some features of the Kmart Online Store include:

• Free delivery over $65.
  • Metro delivery within 3 to 5 business days.
  • Order before 12pm for same day collection.
  • Have your Click & Collect order delivered express for $5.

When shopping on the online store, you can see the stock availability of an item at your preferred physical Kmart store.

How do returns work?

You can return certain products that have been purchased on Kmart's online store, but they must meet a few criteria, some of which are:

• It must be returned within 60 days of purchase.
  • You need to provide a proof of purchase (such as a receipt), and
  • It must be 're-saleable' (that is, unused and in original packaging).

What do reviewers think of the Kmart Online Store?

Reviews for the Kmart Online Store have mostly been negative. Among positive reviews, customers praised the competitive prices and the efficiency of Click & Collect services (although reviewers were divided on this).

Those who left 1 or 2-star reviews said that Kmart's customer service for their online store was lacking and not particularly helpful. Reviewers who wanted a refund said that these took a while to process, and in some cases, Kmart didn't refund the delivery on unfulfilled orders.

They also said that some of their orders were only partly fulfilled, and that they weren't notified that there wasn't stock for the items they didn't receive.

Some reviewers also said that Kmart's website wasn't user-friendly, saying that it was difficult to navigate and that sometimes they were met with error codes.

Compare both Kmart