Kmart Online Store

See the Best Online Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

juergen
juergenAU

Click and Collect Order Done Well

People will be more inclined to write a review when something goes wrong, so I thought I'd write a review for when it goes well.

I ordered online and was able to find the items I wanted and check the stock levels in the local store. One item wasn't available so I substituted for another as it didn't matter a great deal in this case.

I was able to collect my order from the store the following day and the staff were friendly and efficient.

SMN
SMN

Great service!

During Melbourne lockdown I have bought so much from Kmart online. I go back to them because the service is amazing. My orders are processed and shipped so quickly it draws me back to get anything I need that they have. Variety is great, prices and delivery service fantastic.

Lisa
LisaPerth, WA

Super quick delivery

Have recently placed a couple of orders through the online store as I couldn't get the stock in store. All I can say is WOW - they have to have the fastest delivery of any company I know. Communications are great. If you've not used them, give them a go.

Basia 19
Basia 19Perth, WA

Perfect Shopping Experience

Shopping online with KMart online is a breeze,especially if one is looking for a product that is sold out in the local KMart stores. Easy to see online exactly what you are buying/paying for. Delivery is usually very prompt. Updates on status of order,delivery, are very speedy.
Love shopping with KMart.
Barbara (LYNWOOD)

Peta
PetaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I bought $490 worth Kmart shopping online: double bed, bedside cabinets and other decor. Prompt communication and delivery. So easy to assemble bed and bedside cabinet etc for me. I will definitely order more Kmart online....save hassle of going in...

Ash
Ash

Product quality excellent

Ordered Kmart exercise bike online and product is now received and very happy with the service and product. Delivered very quickly.

Anko bed sheets

I received a set of white, Queen size cotton, anko sheets for a present bought from KMart. Without a doubt they are the most comfortable sheets I have ever had. Unfortunately there is no thread count on the label...there may have been on the packaging or there may be only one quality. Some sheets have too high a thread count and they are too shiny and slippery...or the opposite is too rough. I will try and get some more of these Anko sheets as they are the best.

Georgie Lam
Georgie LamSydney, NSW

EASY!!

First time ordering online and everything came in a timely manner. There were a number of clothing items I had to exchange in store and the team were very friendly. Thanks

Cheryl
CherylPerth, WA

No complaints here !!

First experience with online shopping and was pleasantly surprised after reading previous reviews. I made my purchase, email confirmation received along with updates on despatch and delivery. My item arrived neatly packaged and within a week. Thank you !!

Harry C.
Harry C.Perth, WA

Soundbar

Ordered an NX soundbar from Kmart, very cheap, but thought I would give it ago. took about 4 days for delivery, the box was a bit tattered, but the contents seem OK. wired it up, but found the Bluetooth would not work with my TV, read the YV manual, then found that the TV does not have Bluetooth. Tried all other cables without success. Then purchased a fiber optical cable, guess what, it worked. also tried a USB stick with music and boy does it sound fantastic, the best purchase of the year. Just ordered another one for on the patio. Fantastic purchase and great service and delivery had to come all the way from Halls Head to High Wycombe WA.

Kaz
KazGoulburn Valley, VIC

Easy shopping

First time using this service and found it excellent. My items were packed and ready for pick up next day .Excellent comunication via emails. Very satisfied and will definetly use this service more in the future.

jos
josPerth, WA

delivery

So impressed with Kmart this year had items coming from all different stores as i did click and collect to lazy to go i store myself lol so they had to end up delivering them for free was so scared i wasn’t gonna get them for christmas but i did got them 3 days after my order i also had one Delivered by there third party GET IT FAST delivery service and it was here in 7 hours thanks Kmart for the speedy delivery

Saorise Florence
Saorise FlorenceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good website, very pleased with purchase

I purchased the Twin Baby Dolls from the Anko brand, and they have been great. They do not break easily, and there are lots of other accessories to buy from Anko. I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend to anybody who is having doubts. I have also got a few other Kmart home brand products, and they are all excellent quality. Five stars.

Robyn
RobynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

First time ordering online and I’m hooked. So easy to navigate, all my items available and delivered quickly. Had to return 2 items and that was no problems. Would highly recommend to anyone.

michael
michael

Great Follow-up service.

I purchased dinner set on-line. Unfortunately, some pieces were damaged in transit. KMart apologised and refunded entire cost. Most impressed with their service and prompt attention.