Kmart Peel Off Face Mask

Kmart Peel Off Face Mask

1.6

• Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (4) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell

Nic

NicMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never Ever Use This Product - Worse Than Childbirth

This is seriously one of the most painful things I have used and is no way relaxing or beneficial. It literally feels like you have superglue on your skin. When peeling it off, it removes any of the fine hairs on your skin and leaves your skin red and tingling. The sad thing is, my 2 teen daughters and I thought we would have a lovely pamper, instead they both now have ice packs on their skin to help with the inflammation. I would not recommend anyone, especially with young or sensitive skin to use this.....EVER

Purchased in January 2021 at Kmart Retail Stores for $5.00.

Ease of Application

This product not only removes blackheads it also removes your face

The tears you cry out while removing this face mask really moisturise your skin.. it’s like being slapped in the face with Sandpaper on you’re sunburn. I feel rejuvenated 9/10

Purchased in November 2020 for $5.00.

ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!

Just used this product and my skin is on fire from how sore it was to peel the mask off - DO NOT BUY TERRIBLE!!! and here I was looking forward to pampering my skin for the first time in a long time!

Purchased in June 2020 for $5.00.

Masks

Find out how Kmart Peel Off Face Mask compares to other Masks

Terrible Product

This product was not refreshing nor relaxing and most DEFINITELY not beneficial for my skin. Not only was the mask terribly painful to peel off my skin but also it has caused me to break out worse than I ever have in my life. I would never ever recommend this product to anyone.

Purchased at Kmart.

Rebecca

RebeccaIllawarra, NSW

This peeled my skin and all the hairs off should be taken off market absolutely shocking

Peeled my skin off ! Ripped the hairs out! Should be taken off market absolutely shocking may ha e used glue. Do not buy this product. My skin is red raw

Purchased in September 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $5.00.

Tam

Tam

May as well use glue!!

This product felt like it was ripping my skin off! Have used many peel off masks before and never felt this bad. I’m sure it’s just glue, even smells like it.

Freya

FreyaGordon, Canberra

Never buy this!!!

I used this product last night. After I applied the mask my skin felt dry and a slight burning sensation appeared. The mask essentially ripped my skin to get the product off. The mask felt like glue on my skin. I was left with a red face and very painful burning skin. I would never ever recommend this product. Do not trust Kmart skincare!!!