Kmart Peel Off Face Mask

Kmart Peel Off Face Mask

See the Best Masks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (0)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Skin Type
    • Normal Skin (2)

Terrible Product

This product was not refreshing nor relaxing and most DEFINITELY not beneficial for my skin. Not only was the mask terribly painful to peel off my skin but also it has caused me to break out worse than I ever have in my life. I would never ever recommend this product to anyone.

Purchased at Kmart.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeNormal Skin

Rebecca

RebeccaIllawarra, NSW

This peeled my skin and all the hairs off should be taken off market absolutely shocking

Peeled my skin off ! Ripped the hairs out! Should be taken off market absolutely shocking may ha e used glue. Do not buy this product. My skin is red raw

Purchased in September 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $5.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeNormal Skin
Tam

Tam

May as well use glue!!

This product felt like it was ripping my skin off! Have used many peel off masks before and never felt this bad. I’m sure it’s just glue, even smells like it.

Freya

FreyaGordon, Canberra

Never buy this!!!

I used this product last night. After I applied the mask my skin felt dry and a slight burning sensation appeared. The mask essentially ripped my skin to get the product off. The mask felt like glue on my skin. I was left with a red face and very painful burning skin. I would never ever recommend this product. Do not trust Kmart skincare!!!